George Zimmerman's Injuries #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add that Zimmerman would have what is described as road rash if his head were repeatedly slammed into concrete. You can do a Google search on road rash and select images to get a very good idea of what this type of injury would look like. I won't link because there are some graphic photos there. You will see a major difference between the "injuries" that Zimmerman has versus a true case of road rash.

~jmo~

But--and I am just playing devil's advocate here--if GZ's body were pinned under TM's weight, wouldn't his head have struck the concrete more or less directly, as opposed to laterally, producing road rash?

I admit the story about slipping out from under TM and sliding onto the grass is harder to understand. How does one do that without smearing the blood trails?

But--and I am just playing devil's advocate here--if GZ's body were pinned under TM's weight, wouldn't his head have struck the concrete more or less directly, as opposed to laterally, producing road rash?

I admit the story about slipping out from under TM and sliding onto the grass is harder to understand. How does one do that without smearing the blood trails?
If someone was repeatedly slamming his head into concrete over and over and over again, the area would look just about like it looks in any photo of road rash. It's certainly not going to look like 2 very small puncture wounds. Additionally, for the area where the puncture wounds are located on Zimmerman's head, it would mean that Trayvon was standing up over him, holding him by his ankles, lifting him up and slamming his head down on the concrete. If Zimmerman were laying on the ground with Trayvon on top slamming his head, the wounds would be about midway down the skull or even lower, not almost at the crown of his head.

~jmo~

I think it's safe to say he had a broken nose even though we have not seen pictures of a bloody nose or shirt.

The initial police report said he was bleeding from his nose.

And MO'M made it clear, during the bond hearing, that he has medical records that support the statement that GZ had a broken nose. I do not think he would have said that if he didn't.

JMO

I don't think it's safe to say anything until we see it with our own eyes? I've known lawyers to say things that they can never back up :cough: JB :cough: Yes, even in a court of law.

Why did this photographer only take a picture of his bleeding head and not his bleeding face?

Also, I think I want to make sure that the gun could not have caused GZ's broken nose. I'd like to see if there is a laceration on his nose or if it only bled out from inside his nose.

MOO

Fingers crossed the EMTs took notes. Did GZ have any blood on his hands?

I also want to know if George had any defensive wounds! Someone pounding your face and head, I'd think you'd put your hands up to block... at least! Bruises?

MOO

The GZ Head Boo-Boo -- who took the pic?

ABC News ...Video April 20
Zimmerman Injuries Seen in Exclusive Photo
~Video shows IPhone time stamp info
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/zimm...death-16178849

Related article
ABC News: Photo taken after Trayvon Martin shooting shows bloody George Zimmerman
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...hooting/nMdbw/
Sources tell ABC News that investigators have seen the photograph and are aware of the photographer’s story.

The person who took the photograph told ABC News he heard Martin and Zimmerman fighting before the shooting and that after Martin was killed, Zimmerman asked the photographer to call Zimmerman’s wife, allegedly blurting out, “Man, just tell her I shot someone.”

GPS and other data embedded in the photo shows it was taken at the scene with an iPhone just three minutes after the shooting, according to ABC News.

Then we have other commentary from GZ 'constituents'

April 20
First of all, to you, Mr. Taaffe, do you believe it helped George Zimmerman to take the stand today?

TAAFFE: Absolutely. George is being George. Nancy, a couple weeks ago you wanted to see blood on a shirt. Now you have blood on the head. So, America, you have your blood. I`m also going to share with you this, that was a photo of George Zimmerman, and I know who the neighbor was that took it. And he came forward only to support George Zimmerman. And more of our neighbors are coming out --

GRACE: So, I`m taking it to believe --

TAAFFE: Are coming out to support him. They are going to support him.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../20/ng.01.html

March 27
JOE OLIVER, FRIEND OF GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: About his injuries? About his broken nose and about the gashes on the back of his head?

GRACE: Yes.

OLIVER: That they happened. We are efforting, rather, a picture that was taken by one of the police investigators on the scene on an iPhone before George was cleaned up to show the severity of the beating.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../27/ng.01.html

:waitasec:

IMO,this is going to be one of the most critical parts of the case. There is a lot of disagreement as to whether George Z was truly injured or not.

I do believe he had some injuries-but as to the extent and severity I am not convinced.

I understand that he does not necessarily have to be critically injured or anything for his defense to hold up-but we have been told that he was badly injured so that is what the story is going to be.

Let's move the discussion regarding Zimmerman's injuries to this thread.

I know this is a hot topic so please do your best to be respectful of one another's points of view.

BBM
The most severe injuries that I've seen reported is a broken nose and a couple of lacerations to the back of his head. Is that considered badly injured? I don't think so. But I do think it could be proof of an assault on GZ if the injuries are documented. JMO.

The GZ Head Boo-Boo -- who took the pic?

ABC News ...Video April 20
Zimmerman Injuries Seen in Exclusive Photo
~Video shows IPhone time stamp info
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/zimm...death-16178849

Related article
ABC News: Photo taken after Trayvon Martin shooting shows bloody George Zimmerman
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...hooting/nMdbw/

Then we have other commentary from GZ 'constituents'

April 20

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../20/ng.01.html

March 27

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../27/ng.01.html

:waitasec:

It seems all these people and the truth are strangers.

~jmo~

You may be right. However, in that other Florida case the defense also claimed the victim drowned and that the accused had been sexually abused as a child, without ever IIRC presenting a smidge of evidence that either claim was true.

Claim things with nothing to back them up, that's what defense attorneys do. Otherwise judges would not have to give the admonition that juries cannot consider what the attorneys say--on either side--to be evidence.

JMO etc.

In that other FL it was during opening statements that JB said that.
It didn't need to be proven. Opening statements are pretty much useless and the "facts" or "claims" don't have to be proven.

JB never offered documentation to support his claims. MO'M did. On official court record.
He has the medical records.

JMO

I don't think it's safe to say anything until we see it with our own eyes? I've known lawyers to say things that they can never back up :cough: JB :cough: Yes, even in a court of law.

Why did this photographer only take a picture of his bleeding head and not his bleeding face?

Also, I think I want to make sure that the gun could not have caused GZ's broken nose. I'd like to see if there is a laceration on his nose or if it only bled out from inside his nose.

MOO

We don't know if the photographer took a photo of GZ's face.
We only know we haven't seen one.

yeah, what is that about?

bad camera flash? :waitasec:

A few threads back (in the original TM series) one of the WS members took pictures of his own close cropped head with and without a flashlight shining on his head. Without the flashlight, you could see the hair and no bald spot. With the flashlight shining on the top of his head, there was a lot of glare which gave the appearance of a bald spot. Hopefully, that WS member will re-post those pictures for comparison.

Given the angle that the flashlight beam seems to be coming from, there may have been two people other than GZ there - one to take the picture and another to hold a flashlight.

Also, the "tactical" flashlight GZ was supposed to have been carrying is called "tactical" because of the very bright light it puts out. If that is what was shining on his head that could explain how bright white the top of GZ's head is, giving the illusion of a bald spot.

IMO, JMO, etc.

If there were signs of injury on Zimmerman's face wouldn't the person that took the back of the head photo also take one of his face? And if that person sold the back of the head photo to a news org, wouldn't they also go ahead and sell the one of his face? That is if any money changed hands for the photo that was leaked. If no money changed hands then why not just go ahead and give them the face photo as well since it would appear to bolster Zimmerman's claims? I'm thinking that no face photo was taken that night because there was no injury to Zimmerman's face.

MOO

If there were signs of injury on Zimmerman's face wouldn't the person that took the back of the head photo also take one of his face? And if that person sold the back of the head photo to a news org, wouldn't they also go ahead and sell the one of his face? That is if any money changed hands for the photo that was leaked. If no money changed hands then why not just go ahead and give them the face photo as well since it would appear to bolster Zimmerman's claims? I'm thinking that no face photo was taken that night because there was no injury to Zimmerman's face.

MOO

How would blood be coming from an uninjured nose?
He was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head when LE arrived according to the initial report.

How would blood be coming from an uninjured nose?
He was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head when LE arrived according to the initial report.

I'm not sure that it was Zimmerman's blood on his face. He had his hands on Trayvon after Trayvon was shot. Who's to say the blood didn't get on his hands then and Zimmerman rubbed his nose or something? As I said in my other post, I find it very hard to believe that someone would document the bleeding on the back of the head and not document the bleeding on the face. Then again, maybe they did. Maybe once the EMT cleaned off Zimmerman it was discovered that his face was not in fact injured at all and releasing a photo that showed blood when there was no injury would have been worse for Zimmerman after all.

MOO

ETA: Another thought that I had......I have personally had my nose bleed like someone had punched me in it before. There was no injury, just a nose bleed from sneezing. I also had a nose bleed when I was sweeping the floor once, apparently I got to hot or something and it started bleeding. Just because there is blood does not mean there was a broken nose.

I'm not sure that it was Zimmerman's blood on his face. He had his hands on Trayvon after Trayvon was shot. Who's to say the blood didn't get on his hands then and Zimmerman rubbed his nose or something? As I said in my other post, I find it very hard to believe that someone would document the bleeding on the back of the head and not document the bleeding on the face. Then again, maybe they did. Maybe once the EMT cleaned off Zimmerman it was discovered that his face was not in fact injured at all and releasing a photo that showed blood when there was no injury would have been worse for Zimmerman after all.

MOO

ETA: Another thought that I had......I have personally had my nose bleed like someone had punched me in it before. There was no injury, just a nose bleed from sneezing. I also had a nose bleed when I was sweeping the floor once, apparently I got to hot or something and it started bleeding. Just because there is blood does not mean there was a broken nose.

To believe GZ had no injury to his nose, you would have to dismiss several things.

1) initial report (official document)
2) statements from friends and family
3) statement from MO'M on the official court record advising the detective that he has medical records to back up the claim of a broken nose

Either GZ had a broken nose or there are a lot of people lying on record.

I just don't see it.

IDK...
Did the initial reports say that he had a broken nose? Or just that he was bleeding from the nose?

He could easily have had his nose broken that night but just for the sake of the argument, IMO there could be friends and family and medical personnel completely truthfully testifying to their belief that Zimmerman's nose was broken even if he didn't acquire the injury the way he described it.

IDK...
Did the initial reports say that he had a broken nose? Or just that he was bleeding from the nose?

He could easily have had his nose broken that night but just for the sake of the argument, IMO there could be friends and family and medical personnel completely truthfully testifying to their belief that Zimmerman's nose was broken even if he didn't acquire the injury the way he described it.

Te initial report said he was bleeding from his nose. Then family and friends said he had a broken nose. His father said GZ had a protective cover over his nose the day following the shooting. Many people thought they were lying. Then MO'M said on record at the bond hearing that he has medical records backing up the claim of a broken nose.

To me, when you consider all those things, it tells you GZ's nose was broken on the night of the shooting.

You are right, it does not tell is exactly how the injury occurred.

But my point is, I believe GZ's nose was indeed broken by whatever happened that night.

To believe GZ had no injury to his nose, you would have to dismiss several things.

1) initial report (official document)
2) statements from friends and family
3) statement from MO'M on the official court record advising the detective that he has medical records to back up the claim of a broken nose

Either GZ had a broken nose or there are a lot of people lying on record.

I just don't see it.

IMO, all of the sources cited have lied on other subjects, not hard to believe that there was never a broken nose. If he did have a bloody nose, as others have said, that does not mean it was broken.

IMO, all of the sources cited have lied on other subjects, not hard to believe that there was never a broken nose. If he did have a bloody nose, as others have said, that does not mean it was broken.

I think a lot of people think all those sources have lied.
I've seen no proof of that whatsoever. Especially MO'M.

I believe the fact MO'M stated on court record, that there are medical records, says to ME there are medical records.

That is too easy to prove / disprove.

No way he would say he had them of he didn't IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cakelady2469