TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going looking for the PSI section of this board.....

Welcome to WS. Welcome everyone new!

FYI - There is no Psychic section on this board.

We can discuss theory here - but our posts in this vein should makes it crystal clear that our discussion is conjecture - merely a theory.

When offering an opinion (or an extended opinion such as theory) - we also point out the part of our posts that is opinion. (Even if some facts are used to form opinion.)

Everyone catches on eventually. :cow:

For example, even the little moo-cow means "MOO" or my own opinion.

I have no idea what the brother does.
I just know the TBI have said that his story as he has told it is true.
There are so many rumors on so many sites that it is confusing, but he is a witness and it stands to reason they would not want him giving interviews right now.
JMO

Yes, Furman said it was TBI who told him the dogs did not pick up a scent in that area.

Does anyone know if the brother works or goes to school or anything?

We dont know anything about clint bobo.!
Is he on facebook?

Just getting home. Last night Mark Furman said they search dog did not hit on the area where the brother said they went into the woods. If this is true....it bothers me, very, very much. I haven't heard anything else about the brother except he's 25 and not a suspect. Does anyone know if he's helping with the search? Has anyone seen a photo of him. I'm not saying he did anything wrong, I just like to see people, watch their body language and get a feel for them. IMO

Do we know what sort of training the dogs had?

If that is his facebook then he has a lot of friends at UT Martin.
Perhaps he is/was a student there himself.
JMO

Catching up again, gotta say, Wow, that Nunley is a great tweeter. They need to give that man a raise!

Heh.. Tweeter? Or Twitterer? :waitasec:

presser in 10 minutes. Anyone know where they are airing it online? I doubt our local affiliates will be interrupting the Stanley Cup and NBA playoffs.

Oh, I remember what I was going to ask.

In one of the videos with LE, I think they said that the volunteers searching the woods were looking for evidence. So, do I take that to mean that the search in the woods is not necessarily for the perp. or victim but just for evidence they left behind?

Catching up again, gotta say, Wow, that Nunley is a great tweeter. They need to give that man a raise!

Heh.. Tweeter? Or Twitterer? :waitasec:
he is the eyes to the world about what is going on... now we need to get him up to Jennifer Wadsworth's level of investigative reporting and he will be the complete package!

((memba her in the sandra cantu case? girl cracked the whole case wide open!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288