Forensic Astrology - JOSHUA DAVIS - 18 months, Missing 2/4/11 New Braunfels, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulscape,

Your insight here is greatly appreciated. Can you tell if there was anything going on, chart wise, the evening of the 3rd. of February? There are indications there may have been a party held at the residence on the night of the 3rd. I am just wondering if something could have happened to little Joshua on the third, possibly alcohol poisoning with death ocuring later.

Can a chart point to a death as being covered up or hidden?
Thanks in advance.

Soulscape,

Your insight here is greatly appreciated. Can you tell if there was anything going on, chart wise, the evening of the 3rd. of February? There are indications there may have been a party held at the residence on the night of the 3rd. I am just wondering if something could have happened to little Joshua on the third, possibly alcohol poisoning with death ocuring later.

Can a chart point to a death as being covered up or hidden?
Thanks in advance.

Hello Justthinkin,

Yes, a chart can certainly point to a death covered up or hidden. The Reported Missing Chart does not indicate such.

Regarding a chart for the previous evening Feb. 3. 2011, we would need the time the 'party' began, if this is a true fact. We cannot go on rumor.

I am still quite interested in uncovering the time/date/place Baby Joshua was Last Seen by someone other than the parents...

Thanks,
Soulscape

I know you can't work from rumor, and am not expecting you to try. I can run down the source on the party hopefully, but I doubt I can come up with a time it started. I haven't seen a time referenced at all, anywhere.

At the moment, I'm working on a self-designated assignment which may take me the better part of the day or more. I will get back with you with the info as soon as I can unless someone else is willing to try to track down a reliable source on the party, and let me know it has been done so I'm not duplicating someone else's efforts unnecessarily. Even if it turns out to be a proven fact a party took place, getting the time is going to be the harder thing to accomplish.

Like you, I am very curious about the timing concerning this case. I have not seen a statement by anyone else in the household that has referenced seeing Josh the day of his 'disappearance' outside of the parents.
jt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member