State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-15-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than being a new witness, can't imagine they have anything new vs the first trial?

Ahh. Here we may learn about the:

- 28 calls to his momma that morning
- 950+ calls/txts that month to his mistress, who was a friend of his wife
- 17 calls the night of the murder to his wife (though some calls did not connect)
- 3 calls to his sis-in-law trying to get her over to his house to get the printout...errr...find his wife's body and rescue CY

Good morning all! This guy sounds sharp, hope he addresses the issues you mentioned Mad74. I am going to do something else during his testimony--will listen--I sure as heck cannot sit here and look at the side of JY's face for any length of time. He is guilty.

I like this witness so much more than Keith Patterson (last trial)

He is making the information easy to understand without being boring.

Those talking heads (criminal defense attorneys) on those shows are so biased.
They all seem programmed to slant on the side of the defendant, no matter what the evidence.

Without exception, in my limited experience listening to those folks.
icon8.gif

Heidisams: "I didn't follow this case during the 1st trial, however, I had seen the initial coverage in Nov '06. I've been getting caught up over the last several days , and will have several questions for you here soon. From everything I've seen so far, I don't see how it could've been anyone else but jy. I'm really surprised at what some of the In Session contributors are saying. Yesterday they had doubts that jy could've done this, because "he would've left something behind in the house." And that "he would've had to of been really good." Obviously somebody did it! Whoever did it was really good. Why not him? In fact, it makes more sense if it was him. He's the one person that would've had the opportunity to change his clothes, shoes, and have time on his side for any cleanup... I think he had a murder kit waiting for him in his closet with change of clothes, shoes, garbage bags, maybe even washcloths, etc...
Unless, of course, the "real killer" is some child loving dude who brought some clothes, shoes, cleanup supplies, etc. with him. Yeah, that makes more sense.

And I agree with all your posts about coincidences... To many in this case to not add up to anything but guilt!
"
I like your thinking Heidisams!

I agree 100%... it makes more/most sense if it was him. Too many coincidences do add up.

Reminds me of the SBI computer expert, Elizabeth Whitney.
Very knowledgeable and communicates technology in layman terms so the jury 'gets it'.

Can someone remind me the significance of the rock versus the twig? When was each used?

I believe he admitted using a 'twig' from a bush to prop the exit door open... but a rock was noticed by hotel personel as actually holding the door open that night.

edit: Landscape rocks were also within reach while still holding the door open.

On the phone for 59 minutes to mommy at 7:30Pm....good grief

No rock would be within reach while still holding the door open, unless it was planned beforehand :innocent: .

That part isn't true. It would be easier to reach down and over and grab one of the landscaping rocks.

this testimony very interesting......I sooooo hope jury is attentive. All they have to do is put all the pieces of the pie together to make a whole. And when they do, there is no other option....Slayer is guilty of the slaughter of Michelle.

Circumstantial evidence...yes, BUT compelling!

Tiller was very credible until she came to the exact location of the SUV (other than parallel to house)
Was the lift gate open? She said it looked like someone loading/unloading, but saw no people.
I also found it was odd she was a defense witness in the first trial and a state witness now.

IIRC, Fax, seems like during the 1st trial, many of us wondered why she was the DT's witness to start with, since she seemed to say nothing that helped JY. Also she seemed unbiased and believable. Seems like...

So maybe she wasn't on the DT witness list this time, so the PT subpoenaed her. Dunno.

Look at how many people doubt eye witness testimony (myself as well, at times). That's direct evidence! Circumstantial evidence is often much stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth