TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just did a quick blurb on my local News at Noon here in San Antonio about Holly. But of course my husband chose that exact moment to call me from work and I had to mute the TV so I couldn't hear the news report--lol.

I thought it was nice that it's being reported all the way down here in South Texas, though. Always good to see any coverage of missing people.

I had thought this way but, as reported (and thats problematic) that series of events does not match the given story. Also none of the neighbors are close enough (I dont think) to hear a scream from Hollys house and if her brother heard one that loud he would have investigated further.

Some things I would like to know, though, now that you bring this idea up:

1) what time Clint called 911
2) what time the second 911 call was made
3) was the second call made by Holly's mom after, perhaps, Clint called her?
4) was the second 911 call made because of screams heard
5) was the scream reported to 911 or reported to LE after the fact when they
started talking to people in the area. Like someone said oh yeah around 10
I heard a scream
6) what time was the scream supposedly heard

Respectfully, this theory matches just as well as any theory we've heard yet.

1) No one but LE knows what time CB called 911.
2) Same as above
3) Same
4) Same
5) From what I understand, one call was made for the scream and one for the blood. There could have been more calls. We have only heard of 2.
6) Only LE knows

As you can see...these are all questions that may or may not be reported, depending on the outcome of the searches...:(

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...247,0.032787&z=16&iwloc=0004a0e4116221f893719

here is hollye's map that shows their parcel of land.. not sure if they have no hunting signs... I do recall seeing a neighborhood watch type sign by their mailbox..

I have often wondered if someone hunted on their property without permission/ wondered if they had problems with that in the past. I grew up in amish country in ohio and we had that problem all the time (people hunting without permission on farm land)

My personal experience with owning hunting land was that people hunted with and without permission, had no respect for property, and even killed my dogs.

I keep reading a neighbor called 911 after hearing screams, but from the aerial views, it looks very secluded. So which neighbor was it, maybe the maps I'm looking at are not updated.

Hi and Welcome to WS :) LE has not given out the information on who the woman was that called 911, so we really don't know can only speculate

Does it bother anyone else that we have heard NOTHING out of the boyfriend who had been dating Holly for almost a year? I would think that he would also be standing behind the family, pleading for Holly's safe return. Outside of his grandmother saying that he was going to marry her, we haven't heard anything. It's just unusual, IMHO.

I personally don't think so. I found his brother's FB and it seemed to me that his family was rallying around him and trying to support him through this and that he has NOT taken this well. I have never suspected him to begin with but it reinforced to me that he is having a tough time, HAS been involved in the searches and I don't think it strange that he hasn't talked to the media. IMO he seems a bit shy.

The community response has been amazing.

Holly, so many people care about you. Please come home safe.

Quit bickering. If we get locked we lose hours, people fall behind in news.

I'm not a mod, but no, it is not against TOS to speculate that she may be dead. It's a logical conclusion to reach since it has been nearly a week, underwater searches have commenced, and it is a risk in any missing person case whether it's been 6 hours or 6 days.
if you don't like someone else's point of view, you can go to your user control panel (tab at the top of the page), go to edit ignore list, and ignore them and their opinion.

:)

Was it confirmed by MSM that the brother heard a scream? I thought a neighbor heard a scream; though never released which neighbor.

TIA

LE confirmed the 911 calls of a woman screaming. I said it was my theory that it happened the way I posted it. Doesn't mean it had to happen that way. That's just the way I am able to justify all what happened next.

Respectfully, this theory matches just as well as any theory we've heard yet.

1) No one but LE knows what time CB called 911.
2) Same as above
3) Same
4) Same
5) From what I understand, one call was made for the scream and one for the blood. There could have been more calls. We have only heard of 2.
6) Only LE knows

As you can see...these are all questions that may or may not be reported, depending on the outcome of the searches...:(

The sequence of events and time line are important here. I am under the impression that the brother did not hear a scream at any point. So for my theory, the scream was not made initially but at some point while holly was being taken away/to a vehicle. Ultimately I suppose it is sort of moot. It isnt trivial but it doesn't change things too much. Either she screamed and got snatched or got snatched and screamed...

I wonder if the BOBO's own the land surrounding there house. Is there no hunting signs? Is it public Land open to hunters? Of course, people to break laws and this person probably wouldn't follow them laws any way.

I don't think that's relevant to this situation. It doesn't sound like the police think this was a crime of opportunity. Plus, people trespass all the time and don't do anything worse than that. Our property is clearly posted and our house is half a mile off the road. We've had people come down our driveway just because they "wanted to see what's back here".

And, you're right. Someone willing to abduct someone won't care at all about trespassing or poaching.

The sequence of events and time line are important here. I am under the impression that the brother did not hear a scream at any point. So for my theory, the scream was not made initially but at some point while holly was being taken away/to a vehicle. Ultimately I suppose it is sort of moot. It isnt trivial but it doesn't change things too much. Either she screamed and got snatched or got snatched and screamed...

I literally didn't find a single official statement about the scream, but I found nothing saying it was rumor either. If there was a scream that the brother heard, I dont see why they would hold that back...but I'm in the same camp as you on this one. if she screamed first or got grabbed first, or if she never screamed at all, I don't think it matters unless the location of that scream can tell us what direction her kidnapper took her.

She loved animals, that's in one of the reports. Say the guy had a bloody rag and told her his hunting dog had been shot, could they go get it and bring it back to her house, he's right back here in the woods? If she thought time was of the essence and she planned to be right back, would she have taken the time to say anything to her brother?
I know, not that plausible, but possible.

I'm thinking that if the guy had a weapon, and he thought no one else was home, why not just force her into her car, and make her drive off? It would have bought him more time, they wouldn't have realized anything was wrong until much later in the day. Why take her straight to the woods unless he thought there was no one to see them, or he had to use coercion instead of force?

More plausible than you may suspect. In fact, that's the theory I've been working on since the 16th or so although I'm thinking more like "my hunting partner (human) has been shot". You'll find I posted this exact theory back in the very first HB thread (or maybe the 2nd..).

Blood on his hands would be a prop to convince HB to follow him to the woodline to help.

MOO

I had thought this way but, as reported (and thats problematic) that series of events does not match the given story. Also none of the neighbors are close enough (I dont think) to hear a scream from Hollys house and if her brother heard one that loud he would have investigated further.

Some things I would like to know, though, now that you bring this idea up:

1) what time Clint called 911
2) what time the second 911 call was made
3) was the second call made by Holly's mom after, perhaps, Clint called her?
4) was the second 911 call made because of screams heard
5) was the scream reported to 911 or reported to LE after the fact when they
started talking to people in the area. Like someone said oh yeah around 10
I heard a scream
6) what time was the scream supposedly heard

The first call was recieved at 7:59 a.m. I am assuming that was Clint or the mother that called, sine they were immediately dispatched to Holly's home. I don't have a link, but it's in the transcripts, so it's been linked. It was one of the interviews with the Sheriff where he states that. I know that by the time LE reached the house, Holly's mom was already there. The sheriff says that in the same interview, as to whether she called LE, no idea. I got nada on the scream.

I'm sorry if this has been said already (I am at work and sometimes miss pages of threads)...but if the brother realized something was wrong because of the blood and called 911 (instead of because he heard a scream), IMO, it would be a large amount of blood or would look completely out of the ordinary. A blood smear on a door, a large pool on the carport, etc. A bloody nose might cause quite a bit of blood but would someone notice drops of blood as opposed to a small puddle of blood, then put two and two together and automatically call 911? I feel like we're missing something....that hasn't yet been released or the blood had nothing to do with the reason he called 911. Maybe after he called and started looking, he found blood.

I hope that makes sense...

I literally didn't find a single official statement about the scream, but I found nothing saying it was rumor either. If there was a scream that the brother heard, I dont see why they would hold that back...but I'm in the same camp as you on this one. if she screamed first or got grabbed first, or if she never screamed at all, I don't think it matters unless the location of that scream can tell us what direction her kidnapper took her.

It is just my theory...somewhere along the line I read (somewhere) that the scream was what alerted CB to look out the window and see what he did. Otherwise he would not ordinarily be looking out the window. My theory is that this was the beginning of Holly's abduction.

I keep going back to the thought it was someone who came to their house wanting to work tree trimming with Holly's dad....and was sent away with a no. Has any such thing happened there? Mr. Bobo would remember, if he can even think right now...my own thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304