Why Has DT "Lost" their Jury Consultant??

NG had a prominent Jury consultant on last night- she asked him what was the truth- did RG quit or not? ( they were showing a statement from RG saying WFTV's report of his leaving was false) and he said he was called by the DT to see if there was any way he could help them as RG had up and quit. He was outspoken about RG, said it was absolutely unconscionable to quit at the last minute over money- RG knew from the first that she was indigent with no JAC funds for a consultant. He likened it to a Surgeon walking out as he was to begin surgery on you. Said he got the publicity he wanted from the Jury program and that was it...
He said the DT had been calling everyone asking for an urgent replacement, but his schedule was full...

I think there is a distinct possibility that the DT wanted to replace RG but did not want to cut ties until they got someone else on board.
If it's true that they were telling other jury consultants that RG walked out on them,when he did not,I think we will see another complaint to the FL Bar .

Sorry if this has already been said, but Richard Gabriel's website still states:

" Mr. Gabriel has assisted counsel in the O.J. Simpson, Heidi Fleiss, Phillip Spector, Enron Broadband, and Whitewater trials, and is currently working with attorneys in the Casey Anthony matter."

I guess "working with" is different than "hired by", though, isn't it?

http://www.decisionanalysisinc.com/...abriel&catid=39:consultant-profiles&Itemid=55

NG had a prominent Jury consultant on last night- she asked him what was the truth- did RG quit or not? ( they were showing a statement from RG saying WFTV's report of his leaving was false) and he said he was called by the DT to see if there was any way he could help them as RG had up and quit. He was outspoken about RG, said it was absolutely unconscionable to quit at the last minute over money- RG knew from the first that she was indigent with no JAC funds for a consultant. He likened it to a Surgeon walking out as he was to begin surgery on you. Said he got the publicity he wanted from the Jury program and that was it...
He said the DT had been calling everyone asking for an urgent replacement, but his schedule was full...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/06/ng.01.html

"GRACE: ......Straight out to Robert Hirschhorn, renowned jury consultant himself. Robert, we have been told a lot of jury consultants were contacted to take Gabriel`s place. Were you contacted?

ROBERT HIRSCHHORN, JURY CONSULTANT (via telephone): In fact, I was, Nancy. Great to be back on your show. For a jury consultant to walk out on the defense on the eve of trial is unconscionable. He knew going into this that it was a pro bono case. He knew going into it it was a death penalty case. Jury consultants that do that kind of work realize that those -- the jury selection takes anywhere from a week to a month. He knew going into it. He got the benefit of the publicity, but he didn`t want to do the work. Shame on him for walking out on the eve of trial."

Well according to JP at one of the hearings regarding the jury selection and what not JP asked why they would need a Jury Consultant when they have Mr Mason I am also positive JP also said he knows he is more than qualified to select a jury, stroking mr masons ego a little lol x

So not really a big deal if thats whats happened I just think Mr Mason will be pissed that he will actually have to do something other than get up, waffle a little nonsense, tell everyone their wrong then sit down with a smug look on his face like the cat that got the cream jmo

This is where Mason finally becomes useful to the defense team, he's been there before.

Right, he's fully qualified as a jury consultant. Only problem is the last jury he seated took 3 weeks. Guess he better work fast!

Do we have anything from WFTV confirming 100% that Gabriel is off the Anthony case? When I watched Nancy the other night there was a little statement from Gabriel indicating it was not true.

Lillian Glass : Why did defense team's jury consultant suddenly quit at the last minute?

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...sultant-suddenly-quit-at-the-last-minute/?amp

A lot of "maybe's" in her reasons why, but ultimately she says:

"Whatever the reason he is no longer on the team. Initially I was very concerned that there would be an unfair playing field with him at the jury selection helm because the prosecution had no jury consultant on their team. Now that he is gone, there is a much better chance that there will be a fair trial for Casey Anthony in terms of what jury has been selected."
www.drlillianglass.com

They need him, he doesn't need them- the CBS program gave him millions in free advertising. I'm sure he's booked solid with paying clientele.

Understood. I'm just wondering if Baez agreed to pay him, and he never did. If that's the case, then no matter whether or not he's making big bucks elsewhere, I think he would have left if he wasn't getting paid what Baez promised him. That's what I think happened, but... JMO.

So now that they've started, do we know for sure if they have the consultant or not?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back