2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wftv seems to be covering, the site says 9:00 a.m. though.

:seeya: I have to work again today and will only be able to check in occasionally. :( Keeping the faith strong for justice for little Caylee.

Good morning everyone. It will be so nice to watch the trial today from home. I have errands to do but will have to see how wrapped up I get into the Trial today, before I decide when to do them. Hope everyone hear has a wonderful, relaxing Memorial Day weekend. Peace

Hubby's family is wanting us to go to N.C with them for three days. I told them sowwy but NOWAY! Already have a cabin rented in the Smokies for 7 nights in September. I'm not missing this trial! :woohoo:

Well that takes care of my Saturday morning --- going to turn TV on.....

Thanks!

I know, I know. Chores to the side, shopping to the side, workout to the side. Ah the life of the trial addicted. :innocent:

Has anyone on here followed up in a thread how one of the young men witnesses said that ICA would get upset when she could not get Caylee to sleep? do you all recall that? I thought that should be followed up on as to how she "eventually" got Caylee to sleep, I would think that could be when the "Zanny"-Xanax-Chloroform stuff might have started, she would want to "be" with her "men" friends at night, but needed to do something with Caylee for a while, i.e., "get" her to sleep on queue. I thought this could also be part of the motive, since the young man actually stated that.

cnn live also states 9:00 a.m.

Don't know why I thought 8:30

thats what i thought.....i remember CA talking about a blanket missing from the car.....so i wonder what happend to the blanket that the amscot lady said was in there prior to it getting towed :waitasec:

I remember there being mention of a plaid blanket . . .but there was very little information on it. (It comes to mind from the threads found on the duct tape . . .we were wondering if black wool fibers were from the plaid blanket .. . I think CA mentioned KC had a plaid blanket she carried in her car but it has been so long ago . . I am really not sure)

I am hoping 911 calls today, when discussing whether they would have court Memorial Day. LDB said she expected that would be law enforcement testifying, which would be LE showing up at the house after those calls, hopefully it will be Cindy today. Can't wait for the jury to hear how cavalier ICA was on the phone with the 911 lady, and her talking in the background.

cnn live also states 9:00 a.m.

Don't know why I thought 8:30

I thought they were starting at 8:30, too.
Something about a new witness and something else I couldn't hear.
Defense has dded a new witness as of yesterday per yesterday's news thread

This morning session has taken me by surprise. I clearly remember them saying it would be from 1 PM to 4 PM today! Now I have to start juggling grandkids!

Hope I'm not opening a can of worms here but was it ever decided definitively if la had requested or obtained "partial immunity"? If so, we are talking a MAJOR bombshell!

I remember there being mention of a plaid blanket . . .but there was very little information on it. (It comes to mind from the threads found on the duct tape . . .we were wondering if black wool fibers were from the plaid blanket .. . I think CA mentioned KC had a plaid blanket she carried in her car but it has been so long ago . . I am really not sure)

I do remember that :)

i had not heard or read.....that the amscot lady had seen a blanket in the car......and...i dont remember CA saying she found a blanket from the car....just that a blanket was missing from the car....so im now curious as to where this blanket that the amscot lady had seen is :waitasec:

55.jpg

wdbo tweets has that court was recessed to 9 and with CNN listed as 9 i'm:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam