TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Deena has beautiful hair.

Deena said that an officer asked her if Channon could have driven there voluntarily - Deena said no way and "let that man have it."

I wish the prosecutor had pursued that with a "why?" so she could have elaborated on what a dangerous part of town it was known to be. :sheesh:

Deena had heard they found a body in the area of the 4 runner. Had a feeling it was Chris. Came home to a bunch of upset children who had found out. At that point, LE took over and asked family to stop searching.

Still has Channons number in her phone

Channon had money in her account. Id'd her bankcard.

Channon took alpalrozepam sp for anxiety and panic attack. Got adderal from Ronnie Lynn. Hydrocodone was Ronnie lynn's for bad car accident.

Pros is doing a good job explaining the medications.

Deena is like a mama bear. She is an execellent whitness

Channon's pill bottle had pills prescribed for anxiety attacks...

..and it had one adderal in there. Deena says she got it from her friend, Ronnie Lynn Smith, who had the empty hydrocodone bottle in the car... she had hydrocodone because she had had a wreck and needed major dental surgery. ;)

Id'ing ripped and damaged photos from Channon's car. Channon did not tear the pictures up.

Pictures torn from her 21 bday. channon did not damage them

Knew Channon drank beer....she was 21. Champagne for special occasions.

I ma so worried about Gary, the constant rocking is concerning.

Id'd Channon's purse. Purse had to match her outfit or she wouldn't carry it.

Awwww, reminds me of my daughter.

"Did you know Channon drank alcohol?"
"Yes I did; she's 21."
"She drank beer?"
"Yes, except for an occasional champagne ... Chris drank beer."

:thumb:

I bet at least half that jury has or knows good kids just like Channon and Chris - adderal & mj included.

Sigh, Id'ing the pink shoes....breaks my heart. How does Deena get through this?

She is handling this very well... Deena seems to be the strong one of the two parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa