Maricopa Jane Doe 1999 Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry you were correct FMW. It isn't stated until further in the report that the truck driver did say he saw her come out the window. I wonder why the first report didn't state that? I hope that statement is correctly stated since there are some discrepancies in the written reports.

I don't have it in front of me, but I think first statement is from the driver of the truck, the second is from his co-driver.

Chat was not working correctly but all is well now...see a few posts back to get directions to get there.

Also, I do have yahoo IM too and added those that put theirs up, mine is websleuther2448 :D :woohoo:

I think yahoo is much easier to use. My yahoo name is bblady28 add me if you want to.

did anyone ever get the copy of the police report?
I never saw it posted if so. I wanna see that.

I don't have it in front of me, but I think first statement is from the driver of the truck, the second is from his co-driver.

FMW is correct; sorry I missed the chat guys-migraine got me yesterday but is gone now....a side note, not a play for sympathy lol.

What did I miss and what can I help with??

Believe09, sorry if i missed this somewhere but did you hear anything back about Rachael Dawn Hayson? Thanks!!!

In our dealings w/LE, reporters, etc over the last couple of weeks he is being referred to as William and Alonso as alias....I didn't catch on at first......and if you know me, you know I have memory problems and so much is going on. :crazy: So many names, I honestly can hardly keep up with it all y'all.

Eta...maybe I am confusing it....I need to talk w/Believe and see if she can help me remember. Maybe there is another William involved......I am almost sure Alonso has the name William.

I don't know if you know about this site or not - it is free and you could look up all the alias names this guy used. It is:

http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess/notification/search.asp?id=

It is very easy to use but it will not give info about juveniles.

It also appears that the report includes reports from different officers
Yeah, that is a little confusing because it seems in each report from a different officer that spoke with Lindsey, her story is a little different in each one. Makes it hard to know which of her stories is true. I thought that there were more witnesses thatn the truck driver's but there are no statements in the report from any other witnesses, are there? Or am I missing something? I haven't read the whole thing in detail yet.

Yeah, that is a little confusing because it seems in each report from a different officer that spoke with Lindsey, her story is a little different in each one. Makes it hard to know which of her stories is true. I thought that there were more witnesses thatn the truck driver's but there are no statements in the report from any other witnesses, are there? Or am I missing something? I haven't read the whole thing in detail yet.

There are lots of statements-statements of her pimp who denies knowing her, statements from people who witnessed her streetwalking and talked to her about it....keep reading.

For me, on the criminal side, there is much to condemn William and LDJ. Wonder how the evidence tape was broken on the door of the car after it was towed and what might have been missing before the police even got a chance to inventory the car?

But-in terms of helping us ID Jane Doe, we have a lot more than we did. I would like to get a picture of the ring circulated and run down it's maker etc...

Believe09, sorry if i missed this somewhere but did you hear anything back about Rachael Dawn Hayson? Thanks!!!

Hi!! Nothing yet and it is just about time for me to circle back and check...thank you for the reminder!:blowkiss:

I want to bounce something off ya'll...the guy at the dealership said he recognized the black male from tv related to this case arguing with MJD the same day she thrown/jumped from the car. If the news had a black male on tv related to the case that day, wouldn't it have most likely been AF? Or did they run reports showing KTL's picture? So who was she arguing with, KTL, AF? And who is KC Slim? Did anyone else find this odd?

I want to bounce something off ya'll...the guy at the dealership said he recognized the black male from tv related to this case arguing with MJD the same day she thrown/jumped from the car. If the news had a black male on tv related to the case that day, wouldn't it have most likely been AF? Or did they run reports showing KTL's picture? So who was she arguing with, KTL, AF? And who is KC Slim? Did anyone else find this odd?

My guess was Alonzo. I also wondered if the 2nd girl arguing was Lindsey.

My guess was Alonzo. I also wondered if the 2nd girl arguing was Lindsey.

See now i thought it was KTL-good catch y'all. I assumed the sales manager was referring to the pimp who was in custody for trafficking a 13 year old from the east coast, which was kTL...

We need the pictures...what does LDJ look like on her myspace? Of course this event was almost 10 years ago, but the sales manager referred to a tiny slight girl (MJD) and a rounder one....

Ahhh! I missed out on so much. But I'm back for good now!! Everyone, you have all done an outstanding job!!

What can I do to help? I have some numbers to call to follow up on tomorrow, for group homes, I think.

I've been out of town for a couple of days and am catching up on the comments - also just read part 1 of the report again - and have some comments/questions:

I don't see where it was ever established whether they were headed for Miami, AZ or Miami, FL. If it was Florida - 3,000 miles away - why would MJD think she was going to get "beaten up?" I can't see a low-life pimp going to too much trouble to find a stray woman. He would have just found another one. This "story" does not jive with me at all.

Both Alonzo and Lindsey said they "thought" MJD was a prostitute. They really didn't know - or so they say.

Nearly - if not all - of the responding officer's reports say they were dispatched to a scene in reference to a girl who was "thrown" from a car. None of them - before speaking to Alonzo and Lindsey - say she may have fallen or jumped.

Where did the other items found in the emergency lane with MJD come from? Condoms, clothing (other than what she was wearing), bunge cord...Did she have them in her pocket? I think not.

How do we know all of MJD's jewelry was "real." The reports refer to "clear stones" (not diamonds) and "gold-colored" (not pure gold).

Regarding the razors they found - what was the "possible residue" and was it ever tested?

What type of "papers" were seized?

I am still interested in why LE has reason to believe she was from Mohave County. I'm not sure we should invest too much time into this angle until we know the answer..

I've seen that LDJ has (had?) a warrant. Is that from then or from now? They released the vehicle to her....makes me think there was no warrant then.

If Lindsey worked for Alonzo, their boyfriend-girlfriend relationship would not have been our definition of a relationship. We should all keep that in mind.

Nearly everything we think we know came from LDJ and Alonzo. Sorry, but I just cannot bring myself to put much stock in anything they say. Even if she did tell them her "name" - it may not have been her real name. Whatever she told them - if anything - may not have been true.

OK - have to read part 2 again......

I'm going to attempt to give my thoughts in red here..
I've been out of town for a couple of days and am catching up on the comments - also just read part 1 of the report again - and have some comments/questions:

I don't see where it was ever established whether they were headed for Miami, AZ or Miami, FL. If it was Florida - 3,000 miles away - why would MJD think she was going to get "beaten up?" I can't see a low-life pimp going to too much trouble to find a stray woman. He would have just found another one. This "story" does not jive with me at all.I did read that one of them did say FL. I agree that the story doesn't jive.

Both Alonzo and Lindsey said they "thought" MJD was a prostitute. They really didn't know - or so they say.

Nearly - if not all - of the responding officer's reports say they were dispatched to a scene in reference to a girl who was "thrown" from a car. None of them - before speaking to Alonzo and Lindsey - say she may have fallen or jumped.

Where did the other items found in the emergency lane with MJD come from? Condoms, clothing (other than what she was wearing), bunge cord...Did she have them in her pocket? I think not. Were these items in the car or on the road?

How do we know all of MJD's jewelry was "real." The reports refer to "clear stones" (not diamonds) and "gold-colored" (not pure gold).There is a report from a jewler. I think in part 2

Regarding the razors they found - what was the "possible residue" and was it ever tested?

What type of "papers" were seized?

I am still interested in why LE has reason to believe she was from Mohave County. I'm not sure we should invest too much time into this angle until we know the answer..

I've seen that LDJ has (had?) a warrant. Is that from then or from now? They released the vehicle to her....makes me think there was no warrant then. I'm not sure about the dates, I'll go back and look. Supposidly she was leaving for WA after one of the interviews with police. If the FTA was after, then I assume she either never went to WA or came back to AZ.

If Lindsey worked for Alonzo, their boyfriend-girlfriend relationship would not have been our definition of a relationship. We should all keep that in mind. I wonder why Alonzo released the car to her (thinking about their relationship)

Nearly everything we think we know came from LDJ and Alonzo. Sorry, but I just cannot bring myself to put much stock in anything they say. Even if she did tell them her "name" - it may not have been her real name. Whatever she told them - if anything - may not have been true. I'm beginning to think they knew her for longer than either one admit.

OK - have to read part 2 again......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members