Tim Miller Speaks Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read all the posts in this thread and I see contradictions all over the place. You want Tim to continue searching in the woods, the tall grass, over by PDM, etc. yet you don't want him making a statement that he doesn't believe Haleigh is alive. If you want him searching out in the back forty for her, how could she be alive?

He has tried in all earnesty to gain ANY info that would lead to a successful find of Haleigh from family and friends but to no avail. He asks full cooperation from the family in order to do an effective search, yet he has not received it. So, why not go to her mother, who would be the next logical person to possibly have even one snippet of information.

Yes, he cares about Haleigh. This is how it is for him. He cares about anyone that is missing. Everyone is someone's child. This was one of the biggest obstacles when looking for Caylee, no cooperation from family. When that happens, you're looking for a needle in a haystack! You have no direction to go in. Your help is volunteer and you need to use them as effectively as possible to try to obtain a positive outcome. When you have non-cooperating families, what does that tell you?

LE have to lean in the direction of an alive Haleigh, because there's no body! They cannot claim that she's not alive without that.

The posters on this thread have not contradicted themselves. Again, search theories came up, and they were stating their opinions of where needed to be searched hypothetically speaking if Tim were to go back out, to asuage and put to bed those who keep pointing the finger at Ron and where he would have disposed of Haleigh since their convinced he left work and is involved.

Since Tim is a "Nationally Recognized Search Organization" in his thread possible searches will come up. That doesn't mean posters are being contradictory when discussing Tim's latest statements. Turning this on the members instead of who is changing their statements daily is not going to do anything positive for the thread as I see it putting members on the defense possibly.

Who is Hancel Woods and since when has he been the spokesman for the case? I've never heard of the name before, I don't think.

I dunno... I've no doubt that there are people in LE who don't much care for TM airing his opinions about the case, the way they're not saying much themselves. The more publicity there is the more the defence, if any is ever needed, might claim that the public has been prejudiced.

But whatever LE might be saying, I don't see them doing very much to locate a living Haleigh. Why have they searched woods and ponds instead of homes and sheds if they believe she's alive with a relative?

I've read all the posts in this thread and I see contradictions all over the place. You want Tim to continue searching in the woods, the tall grass, over by PDM, etc. yet you don't want him making a statement that he doesn't believe Haleigh is alive. If you want him searching out in the back forty for her, how could she be alive?

He has tried in all earnesty to gain ANY info that would lead to a successful find of Haleigh from family and friends but to no avail. He asks full cooperation from the family in order to do an effective search, yet he has not received it. So, why not go to her mother, who would be the next logical person to possibly have even one snippet of information.

Yes, he cares about Haleigh. This is how it is for him. He cares about anyone that is missing. Everyone is someone's child. This was one of the biggest obstacles when looking for Caylee, no cooperation from family. When that happens, you're looking for a needle in a haystack! You have no direction to go in. Your help is volunteer and you need to use them as effectively as possible to try to obtain a positive outcome. When you have non-cooperating families, what does that tell you?

LE have to lean in the direction of an alive Haleigh, because there's no body! They cannot claim that she's not alive without that.

I am not sure who your post was directed at, but I agree with you to an extent. Crystal and Ronald need to march into PCSO and lay it on the line. Tell them they want to be cleared and ask what the heck they need to do to make that happen. Then do every single thing asked of them and be done. People can say what they want about Ronald but in all honesty they stick these two biological parents of Haleigh together in their statements, If people are of the opinion that RC is not cleared then neither is Crystal and I think it's high time they both get cleared and do whatever they need to do to get Law Enforcement to say those words.

I am not sure who your post was directed at, but I agree with you to an extent. Crystal and Ronald need to march into PCSO and lay it on the line. Tell them they want to be cleared and ask what the heck they need to do to make that happen. Then do every single thing asked of them and be done. People can say what they want about Ronald but in all honesty they stick these two biological parents of Haleigh together in their statements, If people are of the opinion that RC is not cleared then neither is Crystal and I think it's high time they both get cleared and do whatever they need to do to get Law Enforcement to say those words.

Supposing it's true that this is not a stranger abduction, it might be a family abduction and if it's not known who took her and why I think it's going to be tough to clear Ron, Crystal and others of any involvement 100 %.

I mean, they might have been a million miles away when it happened but if it's a family abduction, who's to say they haven't been part of planning it?

The posters on this thread have not contradicted themselves.

I disagree.

Again, search theories came up, and they were stating their opinions of where needed to be searched hypothetically speaking if Tim were to go back out, to asuage and put to bed those who keep pointing the finger at Ron and where he would have disposed of Haleigh since their convinced he left work and is involved.

I did not see any posts that indicate that is the case.

Since Tim is a "Nationally Recognized Search Organization" in his thread possible searches will come up. That doesn't mean posters are being contradictory when discussing Tim's latest statements. Turning this on the members instead of who is changing their statements daily is not going to do anything positive for the thread as I see it putting members on the defense possibly.

Turning this on the members INSTEAD of who is changing their statements daily? Not so. Even your suggestion of this is way off.

I'm only saying you can't have your cake and eat it too. I am trying to point out that to criticize TM for doing a search, not doing a search, changing statements, not looking in the right places, having a vendetta to one side of the family, (come on....) etc., etc., etc. is not going to do a thing to contribute to a successful find of Haleigh. If anything, this man needs our support since he's the only one continuing to look for her.

Since you are adressing my posts. If you read back you will see I was answering a post that asked me where I thought TES should search if I was offered their services. To take something so blatently out of context and twist it to fit is kinda unfair.

And that LE can't claim Haleigh is dead w/o a body is a gross mis-statement, people can be prosecuted for murder, etc. and have been w/o a body.

Turning this on the members INSTEAD of who is changing their statements daily? Not so. Even your suggestion of this is way off.

I'm only saying you can't have your cake and eat it too. I am trying to point out that to criticize TM for doing a search, not doing a search, changing statements, not looking in the right places, having a vendetta to one side of the family, (come on....) etc., etc., etc. is not going to do a thing to contribute to a successful find of Haleigh. If anything, this man needs our support since he's the only one continuing to look for her.

His searches is not what's in question here. I have no problem with Tim's search efforts, or his abilitiy to perform them. I don't want cake, nor have I said anything bad about Tim. His daily statements are not making any sense to me, as the family of Haleigh and LE are now publically stating also they don't agree with his statements.

It's one thing to make a mis-statement here and there. That's error. That's human. It's now looking to me to be a vendetta, along with deeper involvement into this case than what his purposes are which is to search for the missing with his equipment and resources. We have LE to investigate the case.

For Tim to state one side of the family isn't cooperating, after his actions and statements do nothing but push the family away appears to be a vendetta to me. The statements have been piliferating downward since he did the tests of Misty, but no one else in the case. I don't believe for one minute Tim Miller is the only one looking for Haleigh. Nope.

Since you are adressing my posts. If you read back you will see I was answering a post that asked me where I thought TES should search if I was offered their services. To take something so blatently out of context and twist it to fit is kinda unfair.

How was it taken out of context? Explain that to me please.

And that LE can't claim Haleigh is dead w/o a body is a gross mis-statement, people can be prosecuted for murder, etc. and have been w/o a body.

With evidence, of course, even circumstantial, but there is no evidence here.

BTW, I wasn't just addressing your posts.

Supposing it's true that this is not a stranger abduction, it might be a family abduction and if it's not known who took her and why I think it's going to be tough to clear Ron, Crystal and others of any involvement 100 %.

I mean, they might have been a million miles away when it happened but if it's a family abduction, who's to say they haven't been part of planning it?

So your saying that because there is a possibility that this is a familial abduction there is now way for Ronald or Crystal to be cleared? I disagree.

Someone....in Law Enforcement needs to come out and take a stand on something for once! And if they haven't got enough information to clear Haleigh's father or Haleigh's mother then they need to get on the ball and investigate, lie detector test, question, re-question, or do whatever it is they do to solve a case. Look, I think they have cleared Ronald and Crystal, I believe they are investigating other avenues and personally I am of the opinion that they have some very definite ideas about what happened to Haleigh.

I really hope that RC hired that private investigator. Because if LE have all this information built up against Misty and that still hasn't led them to Haleigh or an arrest, fresh eyes might do this case a bit of good. JMO

Neither is actually doing those things.

If he wants to search for Haleigh, fine w/ me, do it, stop talking. If he doesn't want to search for Haleigh, fine, don't, stop talking about it. Stop trying to purposefully keep the spotlight on yourself. We don't know if he's gonna search again or not he said yeah and nay. Who knows at this point.

BTW, I wasn't just addressing your posts.
I did explain in my post you quoted.

I thought since you repeated my posts wording in yours you were addressing mine. Thanks for clearing that up.

His searches is not what's in question here. I have no problem with Tim's search efforts, or his abilitiy to perform them. I don't want cake, nor have I said anything bad about Tim. His daily statements are not making any sense to me, as the family of Haleigh and LE are now publically stating also they don't agree with his statements.

It's one thing to make a mis-statement here and there. That's error. That's human. It's now looking to me to be a vendetta, along with deeper involvement into this case than what his purposes are which is to search for the missing with his equipment and resources. We have LE to investigate the case.

For Tim to state one side of the family isn't cooperating, after his actions and statements do nothing but push the family away appears to be a vendetta to me. The statements have been piliferating downward since he did the tests of Misty, but no one else in the case.

So, what you're saying is that you have complete confidence in LE to find Haleigh. Okay, I can see that and I can see why.

As for Tim, please forgive me, I have a vested interest in what he does as I've followed his footsteps (literally) more than once and I know what kind of man he is. Yes, he has changed his statements more than once. I can see your point on that also. It does get confusing. I guess I just think everyone should give him more leeway because he really does want to find our baby. That's all.

With evidence, of course, even circumstantial, but there is no evidence here.
Maybe there is no evidence, because she is still alive. PCSO seems to think this is a possibility.

Or even requesting TM do a grid search.......not for a live Haleigh. Searching with cadaver dogs, like PCSO did early on.......not for a live Haleigh. Searching dumps. Not for a live Haleigh.

They searched neighbor's houses. No live Haleigh. People have asked to check with Misty's distant relatives, Crystal's distant relatives. What about TN's various addresses? GGM's house? The North 40 at PDM?

I'm nearly 99% convinced that a certain blogger cannot seem to report the facts straight the first time and has to go back and make a contradictory blog in order to clear up the last one. If he's the talk show host's primary source for information, it's no wonder she's all over the map with her show.

TM needs to take care of TM. He needs to stop talking to people whose primary focus isn't reporting accurately, but sensationally. They aren't doing him any favors.

Neither is actually doing those things.

If he wants to search for Haleigh, fine w/ me, do it, stop talking. If he doesn't want to search for Haleigh, fine, don't, stop talking about it. Stop trying to purposefully keep the spotlight on yourself. We don't know if he's gonna search again or not he said yeah and nay. Who knows at this point.

Who knows at this point?

You see what I mean? If he isn't reporting what he plans on doing, we are left with "Who knows at this point"? Do we want to know? Or not?

So, what you're saying is that you have complete confidence in LE to find Haleigh. Okay, I can see that and I can see why.

As for Tim, please forgive me, I have a vested interest in what he does as I've followed his footsteps (literally) more than once and I know what kind of man he is. Yes, he has changed his statements more than once. I can see your point on that also. It does get confusing. I guess I just think everyone should give him more leeway because he really does want to find our baby. That's all.

I'll give Tim leeway, hence why since I've been back on this case and haven't started a thread sooner concerning him as I've always queried sideways with my head as he continues to pop into the news, not about physical searches or evidence he's located or learned from others, but statements that I feel are destroying the Cummings side of the family in the public eye. Now why would he do this? That's why I'm now interested in since this type of behavior won't stop. It's not me wanting to hunt down Tim, it's Tim coming up and into the picture all the time, so he wanted attention and I'm afraid he's gonna get it. But I can assure you as you are a loyal friend and follower of Tim, I will do it with honor and respect.

As far as LE, to be clear, in this particular case only, I do not have full confidence in LE as I've learned some disturbing things on their behalves.

Ex: Marie Griffis twitter comments yesterday in which she states publically that, "PCSO is in constant contact with Crystal concerning the case". As I've learned Peggy Cone, lead investigator at one time was sharing classified secret information with Crystals hired attorney Kim Picazio concerning forensic evidence of the case since the beginning when not a soul had been ruled in or out at the time. That bothers me. As I heard on a taped conversation with Gary Bowling or either Mr. Greenwood, admitting to sharing evidence in the case with Kim Picazio quote, "can share anything they believe will bring resolve to a case". Well the resolve hasn't happened 8 months later.

There are many many more examples I can cite but won't. So I see LE acting similarly as in the Sabrina Eisenberg's case. Hope I made myself clear, and I do appreciate you and your posts. Hugs.

Who knows at this point?

You see what I mean? If he isn't reporting what he plans on doing, we are left with "Who knows at this point"? Do we want to know? Or not?
No, what I meant was who knows, because he has said yes, one week and no the next. Again, I don't care if he searches or not, at this point if it were MY child I would rather him not. IMO.

I'll give Tim leeway, hence why since I've been back on this case and haven't started a thread sooner concerning him as I've always queried sideways with my head as he continues to pop into the news, not about physical searches or evidence he's located or learned from others, but statements that I feel are destroying the Cummings side of the family in the public eye. Now why would he do this? That's why I'm now interested in since this type of behavior won't stop. It's not me wanting to hunt down Tim, it's Tim coming up and into the picture all the time, so he wanted attention and I'm afraid he's gonna get it. But I can assure you as you are a loyal friend and follower of Tim, I will do it with honor and respect.

As far as LE, to be clear, in this particular case only, I do not have full confidence in LE as I've learned some disturbing things on their behalves.

Ex: Marie Griffis twitter comments yesterday in which she states publically that, "PCSO is in constant contact with Crystal concerning the case". As I've learned Peggy Cone, lead investigator at one time was sharing classified secret information with Crystals hired attorney Kim Picazio concerning forensic evidence of the case since the beginning when not a soul had been ruled in or out at the time. That bothers me. As I heard on a taped conversation with Gary Bowling or either Mr. Greenwood, admitting to sharing evidence in the case with Kim Picazio quote, "can share anything they believe will bring resolve to a case". Well the resolve hasn't happened 8 months later.

There are many many more examples I can cite but won't. So I see LE acting similarly as in the Sabrina Eisenberg's case. Hope I made myself clear, and I do appreciate you and your posts. Hugs.

Ditto Kool........Ditto.

No, what I meant was who knows, because he has said yes, one week and no the next. Again, I don't care if he searches or not, at this point if it were MY child I would rather him not. IMO.

I don't really believe you mean that......but, that's OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie