Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not about Jeff Ashton but I guess the previous thread about who will profit from the case is no longer with us. Mods please move if necessary.

Casey Anthony Private Investigator Eyeing Book Deal

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by the Anthony family to search for missing Caylee’s remains, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...e-investigator-dominic-casey-eyeing-book-deal

Not about Jeff Ashton but I guess the previous thread about who will profit from the case is no longer with us. Mods please move if necessary.

Dominic Casey, the private investigator hired by the Anthony family to search for missing Caylee’s remains, may be in the process of writing an explosive book about the case, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...e-investigator-dominic-casey-eyeing-book-deal

OMG. That would be a book for the fantasy section!!! Part of me, though, hopes if he does write a book, he makes the A's look terrible. And maybe puts all of those crazy emails in that book too. The A's would be so po'ed if he came out with a book before they did!!!!

Oh man. First Ashton, and then Dominic Casey? We may see a nuclear explosion sometime in the near future from the A's. I love it!

Huh! Are we surprised? What took Dominic so long? OF COURSE he is writing a book. The Sci-Fi Fantasy section can always use more books...:crazy:

Only two questions in my mind regarding a DC book. Will the publisher include a tin foil hat with purchase, or is that extra? And two, how will the lack of one impact ebook sales...

I think Jeff Ashton's book will make more money.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

imo

Ah, Karma is so good! I bet the A's never understood that being mean spirited and hateful towards others means karma will turn the tide on you at some point! How's it feel, A's? The two people you probably hate the most are writing books and will probably make money off of it while all you will get is that one donation from Dr. Phil that will be spent so fast you'll be spinning! Ha, I'm just LOVING it!

It reminds me of two guys that made fun of me in high school. All the school did was make them apologize to me in person. At that time, life sucked for me. But then later on, one went to jail for murder, and the other was denied entrance into a special military unit because of what he did to me in high school. It took a few years, but karma did eventually get them both! What goes around comes around!

Only two questions in my mind regarding a DC book. Will the publisher include a tin foil hat with purchase, or is that extra? And two, how will the lack of one impact ebook sales...

Too Funny! The tinfoil hat is a fantastic idea. I still have the one A_News_Junkie made for me just before the trial kicking around somewhere in my pm's - :great:

"It was a dark and stormy night..."* **

I, I, I'm just trying to imagine the narrative...

*Bulwer Lytton (Bad) Fiction Contest http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/
** Bulwer Lytton 2011 winner http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2011.htm

"It was a dark and stormy night..."* **

I, I, I'm just trying to imagine the narrative...

*Bulwer Lytton (Bad) Fiction Contest http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/
** Bulwer Lytton 2011 winner http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2011.htm

I can see it now. He's sitting with his feet on the desk, rakish hat tilted back and a cigarette dangling from his mouth. The only light in the room comes from the desk lamp...behind him rain slides down the window pane, slow as the molasses coaxed out of local cane stalks in this lazy southern town.

<best Phillip Marlowe voice>
" Whatta dame was that CA... Hollywood's Orlando's the kind of town where they stick a knife in your back and then have you arrested for carrying a concealed weapon."

OMG. That would be a book for the fantasy section!!! Part of me, though, hopes if he does write a book, he makes the A's look terrible. And maybe puts all of those crazy emails in that book too. The A's would be so po'ed if he came out with a book before they did!!!!

Oh man. First Ashton, and then Dominic Casey? We may see a nuclear explosion sometime in the near future from the A's. I love it!

Let's hope he does not write like he talks.....huh, what was that, what'd you say??? What can he possibly have to write about? We have all his emails. You would think the last thing he would want to do is draw attention to himself. lol jmo

Oh my gosh...My eye's are leaking so bad from laughing so hard.

Thanks KarmaGet'em and LinTX.

..i can't imagine this book of dominic's being all that lengthy...it would only be "interesting" to me if he's holding a major grudge still for losing out on the $$$'s he claimed baez was to have paid him.

..and now comes out with any inside dirt he has on the whole lot of them.

..the question is of course------will hoover be video-taping dom writing the shocking "Exposé" ??

Let's hope he does not write like he talks.....huh, what was that, what'd you say??? What can he possibly have to write about? We have all his emails. You would think the last thing he would want to do is draw attention to himself. lol jmo

Well, he's made no secret of the fact that he was never paid and feels cheated by the DT and the A's. I would think he would want to set the record straight at some point. I think his blindness because of his affection for Cindy faded a long time ago. Certainly this is the time for him to tell what he knows, if he can do that in an effective way. Of course, that is if he wants the record to be set straight. He's been so quiet and wasn't really all the helpful at trial that I don't honestly know who's side he's on and how this book would be - kissing the A's behinds or trashing them? Or just trashing the DT? I do hope he does write a book and tells the true story of what went on. That I would like to read.

..i can't imagine this book of dominic's being all that lengthy...it would only be "interesting" to me if he's holding a major grudge still for losing out on the $$$'s he claimed baez was to have paid him.

..and now comes out with any inside dirt he has on the whole lot of them.

..the question is of course------will hoover be video-taping dom writing the shocking "Exposé" ??

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I can see it now. Hoover comes out with a book and Dominic claims he didn't know Hoover was copying him over his shoulder the entire time!!!! But Hoover has yet another video to prove it!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Bringing this over from the News thread:

IMO, it would be the pinnacle of iorny if RK ended up with more bucks than any of the Ants.

Not the justice we expected, but justice nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member