NC - Shaniya Davis 5, Antoniette Davis pleaded guilty to 2nd Degree murder!

FACT:
some cases go on and on and on until it is watered down.

I don’t trust this case and did not from the start.
OK MAM is in for life, and he got out before.... so he needs more than just life.
<Mod Snip> mom has to many delays.
This case makes me nuts.

RIP - Little angel :star2:

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/loc...cle_d1ef757b-2d03-5460-9171-ffb3b266dc46.html

Court rejects mother of murdered 5-year-old Shaniya Davis' appeal of conviction

The state Court of Appeals on Tuesday rejected a request from Antoinette Nicole Davis of Fayetteville to overturn her convictions for murder, human trafficking and other charges for the death of 5-year-old daughter, Shaniya Davis.

Shaniya's disappearance and slaying in November 2009 drew national attention.

Davis initially reported to Fayetteville police that Shaniya had disappeared and later said she had been kidnapped. Authorities launched a search.

Wow it is now 2015. and no justice yet.

I am throwing this out to the wind. but I think it is worth thinking about.
Crazy but I now think that Shaniya Davis was a satanic sacrifice.
AKA illuminati... yes I think her dad had a hands off rule because of it.
Call me a conspiracy theorist, and I should be able to say this even though
are now in Police states.
unless we lost freedom of speech completely. Well&#8230; we did. :(

RIP little Angel.

Wow it is now 2015. and no justice yet.

I am throwing this out to the wind. but I think it is worth thinking about.
Crazy but I now think that Shaniya Davis was a satanic sacrifice.
AKA illuminati... yes I think her dad had a hands off rule because of it.
Call me a conspiracy theorist, and I should be able to say this even though
are now in Police states.
unless we lost freedom of speech completely. Well… we did. :(

RIP little Angel.

They have both been convicted.
You keep saying still no justice. What do you mean?

Of course the earthly justice they received could never be enough. But it's done.

Not sure what you are still waiting for.

As for the sacrifice theory and Illuminati, I think that's a huge stretch but that's JMO.

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/10/26/1291902?sac=fo.local

Shaniya Davis' father turns pain into action

The father of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis is turning the personal pain of her story into a public awareness of the shadowy world of sex trafficking.

Bradley Lockhart, whose daughter was murdered four years ago, has been involved in various organizations that seek to bring attention to human trafficking and sexual crimes against children. About twice a year, he gives speeches for special events at churches and at rallies that honor the child.

Sorry, throw me off. But I will NEVER accept that only one parent was guilty for this child's horrible death. Good for you, go do your 2 speeches a year. You willingly handed her over. Don't come to my town.

Sorry, throw me off. But I will NEVER accept that only one parent was guilty for this child's horrible death. Good for you, go do your 2 speeches a year. You willingly handed her over. Don't come to my town.

I totally agree Stunned..He had been there, knew what a dump it was, what kind of person her "mother" was, the kind of people she hung around with...He willingly left her there, knowing all this..If nothing else, he is guilty of gross negligence and shares in the blame for what happened to this beautiful, innocent girl. JMO..

I agree, he failed her also. all the little ones haunt me.

Antoniette Davis is no different from predators like Melissa Huckaby, Lori Drew, Elisa Baker, Jerry Sandusky, Larry Nassar, etc.

I thought Shaniya lived with her DAD and was just visiting Mom ?? Remember how hard the entire world was on her Dad for letting her visit Mom? that confuses me a bit ?
from what I understand she was visiting quite regularly and her Dad was trying to help the mom by easing her into returning , a lot of people got really mad because he was giving her basically a second chance but didn't see the small signs because he worked long distance I know that side of the family esp the Aunt have made msm statements I just don't have time to look

This case haunts me deep within my soul.
Such a beautiful child failed.
RIP Shaniya.

I am haunted also.......by this case and Jhessye Shockley.
I left WS for a long time afterwards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back