Casey's deleted myspace messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yous guys are the best :blowkiss:
I believe Heather was communicating with Lee at the time (after the 16th). I vaguely remember that it was through e-mail, but I could be wrong. He was telling LE that Heather would be able to verify that KC worked there.

Also, thanks BJB for bringing up these little nuggets. I thought I had poured through everything, but apparantly not.

I for one am very curious to know what KC had deleted from her yahoo mail and myspace during a specific time. (I can't remember the timeframe Lee gave, so being a glutton for punishment, I'll go thru his interview again while at work)

P.S, regarding the blackjack... Even if she mentioned it, I doubt she had one. I think she just wanted to impress people by saying she had a top of the line fancy shmancy phone. When LE interviewed her she had the cheapest model available.

Bold is mine-

She wasn't too happy about that either- said it almost just like you just did. "Cheapest, crappiest phone there is"- something like that.

I think she very well could have had a Blackjack, course I don't think she bought it with her own money, and I don't think she had any "Nanny's" number in it but I do think she may have really had one. In this day and time I personally don't see a Blackjack as a "top of the line" fancy cell phone. But then, I have a teenager and it's all about "touch screens" for them so I could be off base.

me too!! I'm No. 6

LOL ya'll!

Only reason I have one is because I'm a firm believer in keeping up with what my son is doing on-line. One can learn a lot from their teens friends list and the comments on not only theirs but their "friends" Myspace pages. It's sad the things some of these kids put out there for the world to see. The things I have learned about the kids (and in some cases, the parents as well!) in just my own neighborhood is very sad.

Bold is mine-

She wasn't too happy about that either- said it almost just like you just did. "Cheapest, crappiest phone there is"- something like that.

I think she very well could have had a Blackjack, course I don't think she bought it with her own money, and I don't think she had any "Nanny's" number in it but I do think she may have really had one. In this day and time I personally don't see a Blackjack as a "top of the line" fancy cell phone. But then, I have a teenager and it's all about "touch screens" for them so I could be off base.

:crazy: I guess it is for me, but I see what you mean about the iphones and such. I mean, I have a pretty decent job and my phone is pretty cheap. So I don't see KC, the jobless loser, having anything close to a blackjack, no matter how much she steals from others. I remember a few years ago the blackjack was the greatest thing. That was a few years ago though, and we know how fast technology moves these days.

Yous guys are the best :blowkiss:
I believe Heather was communicating with Lee at the time (after the 16th). I vaguely remember that it was through e-mail, but I could be wrong. He was telling LE that Heather would be able to verify that KC worked there.

Also, thanks BJB for bringing up these little nuggets. I thought I had poured through everything, but apparantly not.

I for one am very curious to know what KC had deleted from her yahoo mail and myspace during a specific time. (I can't remember the timeframe Lee gave, so being a glutton for punishment, I'll go thru his interview again while at work)

P.S, regarding the blackjack... Even if she mentioned it, I doubt she had one. I think she just wanted to impress people by saying she had a top of the line fancy shmancy phone. When LE interviewed her she had the cheapest model available.

For anyone needing a refresher, like I did, on "Heather."

In an interview with LE dated June 26, LA tells investigators that this girl, Heather, made contact with him in an effort to help clear things up about the inaccuracies being reported by LE and the media regarding KC's employment.

Immediately I am suspicious ... why didn't she call LE ... why specifically LA and not G&CA? The following is the gist of the "Lee said - she said" portion of the interview ...

1. Police have it all wrong and explains that KC worked for KODAK, not Universal, before taking an HR position with Color Vision.

2. That she, Heather, knew a Jeff who worked as an IT guy at Kodak for a short time -- had a 3 y/o son, Zachary and a relationship with KC ... also that he was the one who introduced KC to Zanny ... and that Jeff went on to work for a Disney water park in Jacksonville. Lee said that at first she said H****** was the last name and then subsequently recanted, admitting to Lee that she didn't know Jeff's last name.

3. That although she did not personally know a Juliet Lewis that worked with KC -- she did remember KC having a friend named Juliet.

4. Lee says, per Heather, that "this Jeff" would not only be able to verify the existence of Zanny ... but also that he was told by KC that Caylee was missing, in June.

Lee ends the "Heather" portion of this interview by stating that he doesn't know her last name ... thinks it starts with and "L" ... and promising to get back to LE with that information.

The link below is to an email that Lee sent to LE on July 26th - three days before his interview with LE, about Heather ... it includes her last name and basically all the other information from the above interview.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_LeeEmail072608.htm

Of Note:
One thing that I find interesting about Heather is that Lee says she now works at Blockbuster ... so she goes from management at Kodak to working at a Blockbuster branch?? ... hmmmm ... I also wonder if this is the same Blockbuster that KC frequented with TonE. If it is ... I wonder if in the weeks leading up to the 911 call if KC saw Heather and reminisced about the good times, in effect, "planting memories" ... in an effort to prime her for use as an outcry witness.
Heather M. is conspicuously absent from the most current SAO's witness list ... as well, there has been no interview or official statement released.

So I'm thinking either ... this Heather person was knowingly complicit in aiding KC and maybe just maybe LE was able to turn her ...

or
LA fabricated some of the information – which might explain the reason he was sweating it when he hadn’t yet been subpoenaed by the SAO. We know that Heather really exists ... so he couldn't have made it all up ... but possibly misrepresented some of what she said to him ??

Now … I am just hypothesizing here …
Remember Lee’s lawyer made a statement that he was worried his client might face obstruction charges since he had not been officially named a witness?
This is because in the state of Florida … one is given limited immunity from prosecution stemming from any implicative testimony that person gives as a witness. LA may have thought that the State was unwilling to allow that immunity by calling him as a witness ... and instead, wanted to use this statement (if it was proven to be a fabrication) in order to prosecute him.

The thing is … if at trial, the SA doesn’t question LA about, or otherwise allude to, this particular portion of the statement … then, if the State determines that LA knowingly gave misleading or false information to LE, in order to help his sister's case and/or undermine the efforts of investigator, they may use his statement, along with any other evidence, to bring obstruction charges. Moreover, depending on his knowledge of the crime and if his involvement rises to the level of conspiracy ( i.e., that he, along with KC – or at KC’s direction fabricated this information) they could ramp up the charge to aiding and abetting/ accessory after the fact.

I hadn't noted the following entry on the kayseeomarie page until doing some research for another post today. This comes from the released docs page 2677

7/17/08 5:51AM
Posted by, "Caylee Marie Anthony missing Since June 6th!!!!!!"​

"Caylee we hope and pray that God heres [sic] all of our cries. Your mommy does love you and hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are. We love you, care about you and know that in God's arms you are safe!!!!!"

First - some observations 'bout the individual posting this comment:

Based on the most recent comments on the pages the screenprint in the doc was taken the morning of 7/17 after ~6:06AM.

The "Caylee Marie....Since June 6th!!!" user is listed as being online when the screenshot was taken by LE.

Among the friend listed on the first page of the screenshots are one "Caylee is missing" with spaces and two "Cayleeismissing" without spaces. The two without-space entries show two different pictures. The one without-spaces friend entry has a picture of Cindy holding Caylee and also shows this friend to be online when the screenshot is taken.

The first page of the screenshot includes a statement that starts, "Casey's brother Lee is in control of her MySpace."

The kayseeomarie account page of which we have the screenshots is not 'online' when the screenshot was taken 7/17AM, but, did show a last login date of 7/17.

I don't pretend to understand/know the details & options for MySpace. Perhaps someone else has already figured it out...or maybe its really nothing.

Still...I'm curious. Based on
  • the content and the tone of the message,
  • the 'online' status of the 'friend' with the pic of Cindy & Caylee
  • the similar beginning to the friends name in the friend list and the one on the post (sans the "Since June 6th!!!!).
  • the apparent knowledge that Casey wasn't talking in the content of the message

Was this message left by Cindy?

I didn't wanna dive off into the many facets of the message right off the bat. Perhaps that's well-trodden ground.

For example...

• Using 6/6 date as late as 7/17? 7/15PM statements all lined up to 6/9, IIRC. :waitasec:
  • The reassurance, "your mommy does love you"...
  • "in God's arms you are safe!!" could certainly be asserted in reference to an alive vs. a deceased Caylee...still...:waitasec:
*snipped*

Snip & bump to come back to this proposition now to combine w/ some code-look-up JWG did for us on the "Is Casey the real Zenaida" thread:

Maybe I can just fill things in order??

- Friend Requests 697720
- Blog Comments 697721
- Profile Comments 697722
- Image Comments 697723
- New Messages 697724
- Event Invites 697725

Just guessing...
*snipped*

Subsequently, JWG noted the *21 comments that only occurred @ the following dates & times:

7/16/08 WED 10:06:00 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697721
7/17/08 THU 8:47:12 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697721

...lined up reasonably well w/ the assumed order of the codes and Lee taking over Casey's MySpace site.

So...I can now note that on evidence page 2672 is LE's screenshot of the MySpace site as it likely appeared 7/16 (based on last login date and the date on the bottom/footer of the page). Recall that Casey was arrested the afternoon of 7/16.

At this time there are 5 friends...Tom :rolleyes:, Brian L. (Lee's roomie), Casey, Cindy, and Mark M.

So...it appears Lee sat down and made the updates to create the first version of this Caylee is Missing page 7/16 @ 10PM based on the updates to the blogs that were done and the timing of the incoming blog alert to Casey's phone.

Also note that the picture/avatar for Cindy on 7/16 is the same picture of Cindy holding Caylee as the one used by "Caylee Marie Anthony missing Since June 6th!!!!!!" post provided in my original post above.

Lee then updated the site again sometime* between 7/16 10PM and 7/17 8:47AM, with the details provided in my original post above (e.g. "Casey's brother Lee is in control of her MySpace."). The timing of the incoming blog alert to Casey's phone @ this time meshes well w/ the timing of the screenshot as observed in the original post above.

IMHO, there's a pretty decent argument to be made that Cindy = "Caylee Marie Anthony missing Since June 6th!!!!!!", hence, Cindy as the author of that rather interesting 7/16 5:51AM entry. :waitasec:

* Too much detail for this post, but, also noting the enmass delivery of ~34 MySpace alert texts to Casey's phone in the 2 minutes ranging from 8:46-8:48AM MAY also tell us something about these messages queing up. Something going on there. Will have to do some follow-up work first. :waitasec:

In reference to my above post #44

KC says she had "just got a blackjack" in the above myspace comment on 4 May 2008 then she tells Lee "I'd only had it for probably a week, week-and-a-half". hmmmm

I don't see why this is of note. She said "I'd had" not "I've had". :confused:
Not sure where you going with this? :) She had it for a week and an half sometime in the past and then switched to using the older phone when the BJ wouldn't hold a charge well. I don't think she is saying she got it a week and a half from the date she was talking to Lee. Do you see the distinction I am trying to explain? Or did I totally miss your point? :crazy:

I don't see why this is of note. She said "I'd had" not "I've had". :confused:
Not sure where you going with this? :) She had it for a week and an half sometime in the past and then switched to using the older phone when the BJ wouldn't hold a charge well. I don't think she is saying she got it a week and a half from the date she was talking to Lee. Do you see the distinction I am trying to explain? Or did I totally miss your point? :crazy:

FWIW, there's a 19-page thread re: the BlackJack phone [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69933"]The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LOL ya'll!

Only reason I have one is because I'm a firm believer in keeping up with what my son is doing on-line. One can learn a lot from their teens friends list and the comments on not only theirs but their "friends" Myspace pages. It's sad the things some of these kids put out there for the world to see. The things I have learned about the kids (and in some cases, the parents as well!) in just my own neighborhood is very sad.

You are one smart Mom and more parents should be doing that! Too bad Cindy (who doesn't hesitate to do anything else she wants to do) didn't do the same.

Verité;3821532 said:
I, too, am among that last 10 so that, with the three of us on this page, that means 7 are still out there somewhere. . . .Oh, but that's not what we're supposed to be
sleuthing, right?

Thanks ever so much BJB for this interesting "find;" I've always believed in the earlier 6/8, 9 disappearance date. But what about the 6th? Could it be a typo,
i.e. should have been 6/16? I'll peruse page you cite. Thanks again.

I'm 4/10 and proud of it!!

Some of this already covered...just adding my :twocents:

Hold on. You're talking about the 9th. I'm talking about the entry on myspace 06/6. I'm saying the "6" appears to be a typo of 16 with the 1 dropped. Either that or it is a keystroke error using the keypad to enter 6/9 (i.e. 6 is just under 9).

I know they originally held onto the 9th for a couple of weeks. I'm just saying I don't think the 6 has any real meaning.

I'm not sure the "6" carries any real *AHA!* :idea:-moment either, Valhall. It's just one of those things that caught my attention and made me go...hmmmmmmmmmmm :waitasec: IMHBO (HB=half-baked), it was 5AM in the morning after what have surely been the longest 48hours of Cindy's life to-date...that followed what was prolly one of the longest 31-days of her life. So...I'm not personally too hung up on the "6". She could've started with "6/9" then edited it and screwed up the edit. IMHO (not half-baked this time) there is evidence of this kinda editing in the post itself. There's a sentence structure problem in the sentence...

"Your mommy does love you and hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are."

It reads to me like it prolly initially said,

"Your mommy does love you and ("we" deleted) hope that God can help her to let us all know where you are."

...she just edited it w/o being thorough. Half asleep, stressed outta her mind. So...a few fits & starts along the way.

That she included "heres" instead of "hears" also kinda tells you what kinda state of mental-readiness she was in. Just one of those things to point out while passing through the mat'l.

The content of the message gives us some insight, IMHO. No biggies, but, noteworthy. Mommies not talking. In God's arms. And the choice of posting in the first place...is a bit interesting too.

I dunno if Cindy had been using her MySpace account after her 7/3 diatribe. That one was a blog entry, IIRC. I would really like to know the details that transpired whence Cindy came to enlist MySpace 7/3. I'm assuming Cindy & Lee brainstormed 'bout reaching Casey. Perhaps after listening to Cindy rant :rage: he put his now-famous sleuthing skills :detective: to work (insert foreshadowing sound effect here :hypno:) and, after looking into it himself, this put the wheels in motion to creating Cindy's MS page :eek:nline: and ultimately Cindy getting her first taste of PDR :)curses: public display of rebuking) that night.

One has to wonder why Cindy wouldn't have started dropping similar PDR's on Casey's MS page. :waitasec: We've heard nothing of it. And, I guess there's at least a remote possiblity that Cindy did and those were among the deleted messages :censored: ( ring the bell for the first on-topic comment I've made on this thread please :bang:). I say remote since we've seen nothing of this from what would surely be remnants of Cindy's comments on her own page before things all blew up.

All of it does make me curious 'bout Casey's MySpace status during the 6/16-7/15 period. IIRC, it wasn't private, which meant if Cindy had been savy enough she coulda kept tabs on Casey. :waitasec: Admitting yet another area of many in which I'm fact-deficient :bang:...perhaps...was it on Casey's MS page that Cindy located an ABC-party pic??? :confused: I've never been clear on that myself.

You are one smart Mom and more parents should be doing that! Too bad Cindy (who doesn't hesitate to do anything else she wants to do) didn't do the same.

Even if Cindy saw a video of Casey smoking crack she would not believe it. She would but she would rearrange it in her head and then go with whatever she tells herself as the truth. And she would come to believe her daughter was the person she has created in her head. "Employee of the month" "Worlds best mom" ..

Even if Cindy saw a video of Casey smoking crack she would not believe it. She would but she would rearrange it in her head and then go with whatever she tells herself as the truth. And she would come to believe her daughter was the person she has created in her head. "Employee of the month" "Worlds best mom" ..

OT...mia culpa, mia culpa, maxima mia culpa...

Ya' know. I try to give the A's a break...but can't help seeing in my mind's eye over-n-over that Greta-@-the-kitchen-table-w/-Cindy interview when Greta comments 'bout Cindy seeming to be a normal/reasonable person (can't remember the exact words) and Cindy commenting something like she'd be the first one to say Casey should be held accountable if someone produced evidence that Casey had anything to do with it...

...like I said...I try to give'em a break...but, the way it all has played out just makes that little scene impossible to erase from my mind. :rolleyes: In that scene Cindy is very believable, IMHO. Seems very genuine.

OK...I'm off to say 10 Hail Mary's whilst you all get this back on-topic. :)

JBJ and all:
My understanding of MySpace is that in order to make a comment on someone's page is you must be a "friend" to do so. I don't think KC approved CA to be on her friend's list. Additionally, there is a function that allows that one can approve comments prior to the posting of said comment.

Also, on the topic of Cindy's Caylee-has-been-missing-since-June-6th-post... aside from a typo made from fatigue and stress, we all know Cindy was good and ready to lie in order to up the urgency about "finding Caylee." (Posing as KC in answering messages, etc.) I'll bet she made the typo, saw that is was a mistake, and left it there thinking, "good, then people will be even more concerned and quick to spread the word"...

JBJ and all:
My understanding of MySpace is that in order to make a comment on someone's page is you must be a "friend" to do so. I don't think KC approved CA to be on her friend's list. Additionally, there is a function that allows that one can approve comments prior to the posting of said comment.

Hey, kew. :wave:

Admission #1. I know just barely 'nuff 'bout MySpace & Facebook to scrape by...so...I fully expect/deserve/need these :slap: on the topic along the way.

That being said... in this instance, consider that the post was made 7/17 @ 5AM...after Lee had taken over control of Casey's MySpace page.

Keeping in mind Admission#1...I thought the prequisite to be a 'friend' in order to leave a message on a MS page was only in the instance when the page has been designated as 'private'. IOW...any MSuser can comment on any MSpage not set to 'private'. If a page hasn't been set to 'private' other MSusers can 'befriend' the page...but it isn't a requirement for leaving a message.

Sorry to turn this into a MS newbie :newbie: thread for the moment...but please set me straight as necessary.

This is interesting ... I like how searching on myspace for casey's screen name brings up lots of her deleted or hidden messages ... but I found two flaws

One ...
It is stated that http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing is Casey's original http://www.myspace.com/kayseeomaree MySpace and that she somehow changed the url ... however, you can see that these different urls direct you to two different MySpace pages.

Second ...

The whole thing about subtracting the letters "a-r-e-a" from Kayseeomaree
and it looks a lot like "Kissimmee area" ... the thing is there is no section of letters in Kayseemaree that spell "area."

You are right.
If you go to early post. I posted 4 myspace pages they had going and it was confusing.
1. Casey's original one that Lee had to get the pw in the jail interview for.
2. Caylee is missing one they created that am before LE took KC to universal.
3. Lee's
4. Cindy's

(might be easier to just search my post because I posted each URL on WS very early on in the case)

Hold on. You're talking about the 9th. I'm talking about the entry on myspace 06/6. I'm saying the "6" appears to be a typo of 16 with the 1 dropped. Either that or it is a keystroke error using the keypad to enter 6/9 (i.e. 6 is just under 9).

I know they originally held onto the 9th for a couple of weeks. I'm just saying I don't think the 6 has any real meaning.

Probably not worth beating this too much :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead.

What I was trying to say is that, while I believe it was a typo, it was a typo in the sense that she meant "9" and not "16", but typed "6" by accident. The reason I believe that is they did not think the 16th was the correct date until several days later after LE pointed out to them when Father's Day had occurred. :bang:

Doesn't really matter tho. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member