WA WA - Alyssa McLemore, 21, Kent, 9 April 2009

Tonia

Reaction score
KENT: Woman’s 911 call asking for help prompts police search for her

Kent police were looking for a woman Thursday after the last call from her cell phone was to 911 asking for help.
On April 9, Alyssa A. McLemore, 21, spoke with her grandmother, who told her that McLemore’s mother was ill.
The next day a woman called 911 from McLemore’s cell phone asking for help. The phone isn’t equipped with GPS, so officers weren’t able to locate the phone. After the call, officers spoke to McLemore’s grandmother, who didn’t know where her granddaughter was.
On Sunday, McLemore’s mother died.
A Kent police news release said officers were worried about McLemore because of the 911 call and because she hasn’t inquired about her mother.
Police describe McLemore as an Asian/Pacific Islander, 5 foot 1 and 130 pounds.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/712072.html

Rel09-06Alyssa_A_McLemore.gif

Kent Woman Remains Missing

The family of a missing 21-year-old woman from Kent is asking the public’s help to locate the woman who has been missing for nearly two weeks. Alyssa McLemore’s family said they believe someone is keeping a secret about her whereabouts and they hope to soon find her. Police received a 911 call from McLemore’s phone 13 days ago, and then her phone went dead.

http://www.kelaam.com/pages/localnews?Kent-Woman-Remains-Missing=1&blockID=50614&feedID=410

A couple of witnesses came forward:

http://www.q13fox.com/community/wamostwanted/kcpq-061909-wmw-alyssamclemore,0,3460051.story

New Leads in Disappearance of Kent Woman

. . .

On the night she vanished, police say someone using her phone called 911 -- and a female voice was heard asking for help.

Now detectives say a witness in the area of Kent-Des Moines Road and 30th Avenue S says Alyssa was approached by a mid to late-90's green pickup, possibly a standard cab, with Oregon license plates.

A second witness described a white man, 55 to 62 years old, five foot eight, and weighing around 180 pounds -- and driving a similar green truck.

It's believed Alyssa knows the driver of that truck.

. . .

I went to that FB page, and it is silent. Someone with a name posted a very strong opinion with a very precise name and it is still there. very sad no one cares. she was quite a beautiful girl. I listened to this show and it piqued my interest, he sister was the guest. She says the police came to her about a rape charge regarding her sister: Missing Alyssa Mclemore- The Roth Show - YouTube

A dear dear friend of mine just messaged me on FB. she knows I am part of WS and as it turns out Alyssa was like her kid sister. I can only pray... :(

I think about Alyssa often. I do hope she is found soon. Such a beautiful girl and my heart truly goes out to her family.

http://www.kentreporter.com/news/146488695.html

By STEVE HUNTER
Kent Reporter Courts, government reporter
APRIL 6, 2012 · 4:54 PM

Friends, family and the Kent Police all seem to come up with the same response about the disappearance three years ago of 21-year-old Alyssa McLemore.

"Nothing has changed in three years, sadly," said Melissa Moore, a best friend of the Kent woman.

Anyone still thinking on this one ?

i Wonder what happened to her.

Bump

:waitasec:

I also would like to know what gave people the idea she knew the male in the green pick-up. Body language ?

:bump: for Alyssa, missing 4 years tomorrow. :(

Snipped:

Authorities discovered McLemore's cellular phoned dialed 911 at 9:15 p.m. on April 10, the day after she was last heard from. The dispatcher heard a woman asking for help, but the phone did not have a GPS sensor and its exact location could not be determined before the line went dead. Authorities believe the call came from the Kent area, however. The caller has never been identified, and the phone went out of service a few days later.

I really wonder if Alyssa was trafficked. Wasn't there Oregon license plates on the truck that she was last seen talking to people inside of? Perhaps she is in Oregon. JMO and :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back