Websleuths
Go Back   Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Missing!! > Located Forum Discussion

Notices

Located Forum Discussion Discussion for those who were missing and are now located

Old 04-10-2014, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
Did the people around his girlfriend like him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Linda, we don't know. There has been some infighting among the two families, but that's just based on rumors. But so far other rumors have proven to be true. She hasn't said boo about any of it publicly. She wasn't at the vigil for Antonio, from what I understand.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoods View Post
Exactly! I wrote my last post before I read yours and I agree, it was like a F/U to Antonio. There MUST be significance in the teddy bear, in fact I believe he was dead before he went into the water. Otherwise he would have struggled to stay afloat and the teddy bear would have been the first thing he would have removed.

Great point about the girlfriend being a minor. Antonio was only 17 so it's probable that she was a minor. Another strange twist to this is that the GF is saying she never made it to his house. Do you think he DID make it to her house and GF is covering for somebody? Maybe a family member that didn't want them dating?
Exactly my point. I believe he DID meet the GF. Don't know where, but I believe the significance of the teddy bear not only being "returned" or "rejected" indicates that someone did not condone the relationship continuing.

I believe there is another case in the Jasper TX area where an autopsy was revealed and being disputed by the victim's family and "The Black Panthers"
so I believe ME's are a little shy of rushing to judgment and releasing any autopsy info while an investigation is going on. So I feel with all that said that it indicates that an investigation IS still going on and is not considered a "closed case" JMO's
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jggordo For This Useful Post: