Benjaman Kyle - Those who need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be mistaken but I think Bruce McCormick's photo was found and compared because of his field of study. His pic was found on Purdue's pages. It came while some were working on a theory regarding what Benjaman may have studied or done for work. I don't think Mr. McCormick was listed as missing anywhere (the doe site, etc.)

What do you mean "He's not missing?" Has he (Bruce) been found?

What do you mean "He's not missing?" Has he (Bruce) been found?

I believe this is Bruce:)

http://www.akerscapital.com/team/sub_frame.html

Bruce McCormick is currently Director of Strategic Business Development at Intel Corporation. In this position Mr. McCormick is responsible for wireless investment strategy. Mr. McCormick's 26 years in technology management includes processor, peripheral and memory marketing management, business development and management and manufacturing experience. Mr. McCormick earned a Bachelors and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering at Purdue University and a MBA from Santa Clara University.

I believe this is Bruce:)

http://www.akerscapital.com/team/sub_frame.html

Bruce McCormick is currently Director of Strategic Business Development at Intel Corporation. In this position Mr. McCormick is responsible for wireless investment strategy. Mr. McCormick's 26 years in technology management includes processor, peripheral and memory marketing management, business development and management and manufacturing experience. Mr. McCormick earned a Bachelors and Masters degree in Electrical Engineering at Purdue University and a MBA from Santa Clara University.

I think you are correct-this is where we were when someone first raised him. We were looking for engineering grads in Indiana or Colorado to see if we could find BK using that method-this man has not ever been reported missing and clearly has gone on with his life. He has recent addresses.

I think you are correct-this is where we were when someone first raised him. We were looking for engineering grads in Indiana or Colorado to see if we could find BK using that method-this man has not ever been reported missing and clearly has gone on with his life. He has recent addresses.
Thank you.
I thought they were close matches. It looks like he is having the type of life I thought he would have. :)
Good work!!

Maria

Have we previously looked at Thomas Gregory Demyon? There are so many, I can't remember:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/demyon_thomas.html

No, I don't think he was raised, although you are right about the number we have gone through...it is amazing really.

Let's get a consensus for this man-his square shaped face, dental plate and nose don't do it for me, and I wonder why police feel he was murdered vs just missing from his life. On initial read, it looks almost like the perfect walk away to me...

No, I don't think he was raised, although you are right about the number we have gone through...it is amazing really.

Let's get a consensus for this man-his square shaped face, dental plate and nose don't do it for me, and I wonder why police feel he was murdered vs just missing from his life. On initial read, it looks almost like the perfect walk away to me...

Nose is way off. I think if he was going to disappear he would have taken his dental plate :confused: He's prolly swimmin' with the fishes

When I do a comparison I check the ears.

Similarities between Mr Ponder and BK:
forehead, nose, chin, hair parts the same direction,
balding, age could be right, dob Mr Ponder: 9/23/51

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/ponder_william.html

BUT,
BK: top of ears line up higher than his eyebrows.
Mr Ponder: top of ears are lower than his eyebrows.
BK: hair is brown.
Mr Ponder: hair is red

Mr Ponder disappeared 15 yrs ago from SC.
Probably had a southern accent.
Mr Ponder had a criminal record.
BK fingerprints never shown in in any system.

When I do a comparison I check the ears.

Similarities between Mr Ponder and BK:
forehead, nose, chin, hair parts the same direction,
balding, age could be right, dob Mr Ponder: 9/23/51

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/ponder_william.html

BUT,
BK: top of ears line up higher than his eyebrows.
Mr Ponder: top of ears are lower than his eyebrows.
BK: hair is brown.
Mr Ponder: hair is red

Mr Ponder disappeared 15 yrs ago from SC.
Probably had a southern accent.
Mr Ponder had a criminal record.
BK fingerprints never shown in in any system.

The eyes/eyebrows are is what first caught my eye as not being a match and the hair.

Great comparison...ty for laying that out for us.

I am checking the side by side photos of Benjaman Kyle and
Eugene Fish.
1. Eugene Fish photo seems dated. His age is 58 now.
2. Eugene F seems to have brown eyes. Could be the flash.
3. Eugene F has a full head of hair. Again, the photo seems dated.
4. Eugene F eyebrows seem thinner than BK.
5. Eugene F has apple cheeks.
6. Eugene F eyes not as deep set as BK's. Photo seems dated.
7. Eugene F skins paler than BK's.

pro:
1. Ears are in a line above eyebrow, BK's too.
2. Ears very similar.
3. Bottom of ears line up same place nose area on each man.

My thinking: 60% no. 40% yes.
Will look for more pictures of Mr Fish.

Bringing over a snipped quote from Dreamweaver (previous thread, post #346)

Paul A Vogen: age 55, lives in AZ, had lived in Ca., per ussearch.
Odd? Hmm.
Could be someone else entirely.

http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/...archtab=people

That is interesting considering the age, the states mentioned. Wonder if the two listed relatives show up within Paul's story/case summary anywhere?

I believe one is a brother and the other is a father, but didn't ask LE this question. I do have LE email, so I may ask him this.

I think we should, after taking concensus, if WSers say NOT A MATCH, we move it to RULED OUT and note, "ruled out by WSers, open for further research", so we can go back if needed and we have a record of who we looked at and who hasn't been ruled out by LE.

Thoughts?

I think that is a good idea.

I think we should, after taking concensus, if WSers say NOT A MATCH, we move it to RULED OUT and note, "ruled out by WSers, open for further research", so we can go back if needed and we have a record of who we looked at and who hasn't been ruled out by LE.

Thoughts?

I believe one is a brother and the other is a father, but didn't ask LE this question. I do have LE email, so I may ask him this.

LE said these are relatives and both are deceased and the tie to calf. was a place they lived at one time.

What do you think about this person? I think there's definitely a resemblance to the photo, but at the time of the photo this person is a lot heavier than 200#. Also, the posted info does not include eye color. There are also some coincidences with him managing a MARINA for twenty years, and the missing time frame and age are right. Also, he mentioned to his attorney or someone he was having a recent onset of severe 'headaches' right before his disappearance....hmm.

James Samuel Rapp
Missing since July 12, 2004 from Prospect, Butler County.

Vital Statistics

Age at time of disappearance: 56
Estimated Height & Weight: 5'9", 200 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: white male, black hair and has a mustache.

http://www.pennsylvaniamissing.com/rappjames.html

Thanks!

What do you think about this person? I think there's definitely a resemblance to the photo, but at the time of the photo this person is a lot heavier than 200#. Also, the posted info does not include eye color. There are also some coincidences with him managing a MARINA for twenty years, and the missing time frame and age are right. Also, he mentioned to his attorney or someone he was having a recent onset of severe 'headaches' right before his disappearance....hmm.

James Samuel Rapp
Missing since July 12, 2004 from Prospect, Butler County.

Vital Statistics

Age at time of disappearance: 56
Estimated Height & Weight: 5'9", 200 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics: white male, black hair and has a mustache.

http://www.pennsylvaniamissing.com/rappjames.html

Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this is supposed to be in the other thread.

But, a compelling story. And it happened it July 2004.
Writes his lawyer, says he has chronic headaches, leaves a will,
outlining thefts from his daughter's credit card.
And this man disappeared after losing a 20 yr job, was 300,000. in debt. Family wants him declared dead.
LE now thinks he may be alive.
But,
James S. Rapp:
Pro: ears could line up like BK's, his age.
Con: black hair, hair parted on wrong side. full head of hair.
5'9'', 200 lbs.

No mention of eye color. No mention of fingerprints on file or
if dna available.
It would be hard to gain 2 inches in height and 40 pounds in 6 weeks, hairline starts to recede, nose is thinner.
but....
could be height is not accurate, could be he was heavier than listed.
His picture looks like he could be heavier than 200 lbs.
He could have been dyeing his hair and beard.
His dna could be linked through his daughter.

IMO: LE has a lot of holdback information.
IMO: Probably not BK.

BUT, I would like to see a side by side.
I would like to know eye color.
I would like to know if he sold other property before he disappeared.
Did he take cash with him?
Did he take a car with him?
I would like to see other pics of James Rapp.

Has the facial recognition software been ran against all driver's licenses yet?

Hi Dreamweaver,

I apologize if I posted that in the wrong place...there are so many places (threads) it's hard to figure out exactly where is 'right' sometimes. Please feel free to have a mod move it to the correct place. :)

I did find a little more info on Mr. Rapp -- his eyes are listed here as blue:

Additional, more detailed description from http://www.nampn.org/cases/rapp_james.html:

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: July 12, 2004 from
Boro, Pennsylvania
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: December 8,
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing
Characteristics: Scar on chest & back.Looks like Robin Williams.
Medical
Conditions: Suffers from migraine headaches.May be suicidal.
Clothing: XL
polo shirts, 36 w shorts, size 10 sneakers.
Jewelry: Brass pinkie ring.
Case Number: D1-1117042
NCIC Number: M844228067

Old news articles on his disappearance can be read at http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?showtopic=10514&st=0&.

More from above article:
Details of Disappearance

Rapp was last seen on July 12, 2004. He lived alone at the time of his disappearance. He left behind his new vehicle and all his personal belongings except his gun.
Rapp was having financial problems at the time of his disappearance. He forged his daughter's name to line up $31,888 in fraudlent credit charges. He last saw his daughter in 2003. On July 15, 2004 three days after Rapp was last seen, his attorney got Rapp's will in the mail, along with a note from Rapp saying he was sorry for the forgery and he couldn't take it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288