Resources - News, Blogs, Videos, MySpace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a statement attributed to FBI Bill indicating that Mr. Kyle was administered a polygraph. THIS IS UNTRUE. Although it might not be a big distinction to us, it is actually kind of big for LE. Polys are occasionally used as an investigative tool and we want to make sure the info out there is the most accurate. NB has access to the writer of the article and I suggested she make sure the correction is made.

Peace...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle[/ame]

I received and email from NB regarding the 5th anniversary of Benjaman's discovery. She referenced this Wikipedia article.

I am a little unclear regarding the statement about obtaining information using DOB etc...it is the paragraph at the bottom of the article. I am not sure who wrote it-so if I get a better idea of what steps have been taken by the team and what they need from us I will post it!!!

:blowkiss:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle

I received and email from NB regarding the 5th anniversary of Benjaman's discovery. She referenced this Wikipedia article.

I am a little unclear regarding the statement about obtaining information using DOB etc...it is the paragraph at the bottom of the article. I am not sure who wrote it-so if I get a better idea of what steps have been taken by the team and what they need from us I will post it!!!

====================================================
believe09:
I am a little confused.
Did NB write the wikipedia article?
If not, what kind of help does she need from us?

DOB: They seem to be using this as a reference start for the draft info as well as ssn.
But, as well know so well, Benjaman Kyle 'thinks' this is birthday and it certainly could be.
But in other amnesia cases I have read, memories cannot be trusted to be facts.

In reading wikipedia article, I did not know all of the things listed were done.
In particular, about the different dna searches and the geographical dna possibility of Kansas and N. Oklahoma.
If not written by NB, who has all this complete knowledge?

Glad to help out. Just point me in the right direction.

fyi:
I may have mentioned this previously.
I am about the same age as Benjaman K.
I got my social security number when I was 16 years old.
My best friend and I went to the local SSA office, stood in line, and
got sequential numbers as our ssn.
My ssn ends in a 3. Hers ends in a 4.

So, at that time period, BK would have received a hand typed social security card.
If he went to work around age 16, if he applied in or around Indianapolis,
they could discover other people/names that would have received their
social security number around that time and perhaps,
narrow down the possible amount of social security numbers to sift through.
Consider years 1964 to 1966.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjaman_Kyle

I would like to know also who came up with Kansas and N. Oklahoma. This could help with the genealogy if this is correct information.

I would like to know also who came up with Kansas and N. Oklahoma. This could help with the genealogy if this is correct information.

IIRC, the linguist -- professional who analyzed Mr. Kyle's speech for regional characteristics -- wrote that he grew up in this area.

IMHO, his mother grew up there since he remembers living in Indiana. Mothers tend to be the primary parent of young children, speech patterns tend to follow the mother. :twocents:

Can't remember if I mentioned this before. Believe talked about Ben's ears on the other thread, thinking maybe boxing.
There was a Powell Karate in Indianapolis at one time. HUM!

http://bigfibber.wordpress.com/2010/02/18/who-is-benjaman-kyle/

Not sure about the "FBI delivered Lie Detector Tests" mentioned in the blog. To my knowledge BK has never taken one, but I havent spoken to him in a little while so perhaps this has changed.

I don't recall any mention of BK ever taking any kind of polygraph test. I take this blog comment to be a misunderstanding of the FBI verifying the legitimacy of Mr. Kyles story and circumstances.

jmo

Thanks, Cubs...I am sure you are right. As I mentioned it before, polygraphs are a big big deal to LE, so we want to make sure we are accurate regarding the mention of them...at least we can keep this little corner of cyberworld accurate for BK's sake, lol!!!

That blog post is interesting--some other discrepancies as well: They state that BK is ten years younger than Micheal Jackson; it is supposed to be 10 years older right(?); Alien theorists(!?!); that he hails from Colorado...etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth