Penn State Sandusky scandal: AD arrested, Paterno, Spanier fired; coverup charged #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP! Louis Freeh was the “take NO prisoners" FBI Director when the FBI forced the firebombing of the Branch Davidians and also when the FBI sniper shot that unarmed woman holding a baby at Ruby Ridge.

(Dayum, I’m glad son #2 is graduating next year. I’m sending him back after Thanksgiving break waving a large white flag and with instructions to “hit the ground” if a red dot suddenly appears on his chest or head. ;) )
Louis Freeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL @ "hit the ground"

The principal with the same last name has managed to avoid much if any media attention.

There's still just one instance of her name in a Google News search.

* Those same sources said when the family questioned that outcome, they were told by a Keystone administrator (Karen Probst) that Sandusky was a "great man" and they should go home and think about it before taking further action.
http://www.sungazette.com/page/cont...al-may-include-Keystone-Central.html?nav=5011

You know for a fact the principal is also from Lock Haven? I have no idea but I will most certainly defer to you. :)
Wikipedia:

At the 2000 census, Lock Haven's population was 9,149.

Lock Haven is approx. 4 miles from Mill Hall. Central Mountain school is a combination of 3 other schools; one is Lock Haven's.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Mountain_High_School"]Central Mountain High School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=karen+probst+lockhaven,+pa&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8"]karen probst lockhaven, pa - Google Search[/ame]

http://www.rmu.edu/OnTheMove/wpnews...c_seqno=14126&inws_seqno=12781&ihide_header=0

Several reputable sources say the guidance office talked to the victim and his mother, then discouraged them from contacting Children and Youth.
* Those same sources said when the family questioned that outcome, they were told by a Keystone administrator (Karen Probst) that Sandusky was a "great man" and they should go home and think about it before taking further action.
* The district only took action after the family, frustrated with the school's response, went directly to Children and Youth Services with its complaint, and after C&Y officials told the district Sandusky should be banned from contact with students and barred from school property.
http://www.sungazette.com/page/cont...al-may-include-Keystone-Central.html?nav=5011

Yuck. This certainly looks like the administrator possibly discouraged the mom of the 2009 victim to not report Sandusky because her son or relative had received expensive gifts and trips from that "great man". CYS had to order the administrator to block Sandusky's access to children at that school. Unfrigginbelievable.

IIRC, the timeline is that McQueary witnessed the alleged rape in the shower on the Friday night before spring break (March 2, 2002).

A few weeks later he was advised that he could no longer bring children onto the campus at Penn State.

Looks like he made sure he had another shower*/locker room facility available for his use by the time the next football season rolled around:

In 2002, Sandusky began volunteering at Central Mountain High, working with players and sitting in the booth during games.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1192198/index.htm

*I don't recall any specifics about showering incidents at Central Mountain High School

Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan said:

“I don’t think I’ve ever been associated with a case where that type of eyewitness identification of sex acts [took] place where the police weren’t called. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something like this before.”

Wonder if he's ever seen ANY perp charged with FORTY counts of reprehensible crimes against children walk out of jail with an inconsequential $100,000.00 UNSECURED bond requiring not one dime of cash?

District Judge Leslie Dutchcot, who set a reduced bail for former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky after he was arrested earlier this month was a volunteer and donor for The Second Mile.

The ties between Dutchcot and Second Mile extend beyond volunteering.

In 2007 Robert Stone, the Board Chairman of Second Mile, hosted a fundraiser for Dutchcot in his home, for her campaign for District Judge.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57324173/sandusky-bail-judge-has-ties-to-second-mile/

I'll bet phones were burning up all over Happy Valley to get this bond set.

IIRC, the timeline is that McQueary witnessed the alleged rape in the shower on the Friday night before spring break (March 2, 2002).

A few weeks later he was advised that he could no longer bring children onto the campus at Penn State.

Looks like he made sure he had another shower*/locker room facility available for his use by the time the next football season rolled around:

In 2002, Sandusky began volunteering at Central Mountain High, working with players and sitting in the booth during games.

I don't recall any specifics about showering incidents at Central Mountain High School
He also took them on out-of-town trips to "use the shower". :(

Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan said:

Wonder if he's ever seen ANY perp charged with FORTY counts of reprehensible crimes against children walk out of jail with an inconsequential $100,000.00 UNSECURED bond requiring not one dime of cash?

I'll bet phones were burning up all over Happy Valley to get this bond set.
She is a childless young personal injury attorney :furious: who needs to become educated about con-artist pedophiles.
http://www.centreinjurylaw.com/Bio/LeslieDutchcot.asp

Robert Stone was only able to raise $1300 for her at the fundraiser in his home.

As I'm thinking about this...

This requires a few leaps -

Was Jerry Sandusky manipulative/cunning enough to have chosen a high school to "volunteer" at - complete with a built-in cheerleader (i.e. principal)?

If this young man is related to her, and if Sandusky semi-groomed him with absolutely no intentions of ever accosting him, then it could have served two purposes:

1. A witness who could always say "he did those types of things to me, too, and I was uncomfortable with it but nothing sexual ever came of it" (which is basically what's happening right now - since Frankie P. has taken it to the media).

2. Another witness (in the form of the principal) who would always have his back if push came to shove (as it did with Victim #1's mother).

Also (more stretching here) - if Frankie P. is related to Karen P. then it helps keep her off the hot seat when the tractor beams start shining on her and her famous "he's a great man - better go home and sleep on it" line. Her defense could be "well, he was good to my son/nephew/2nd cousin twice removed, whatever, and there was never any sign of abuse."

It seems pedophiles stalk their victims and enlist the trust of others along the way. Maybe Central Mountain High presented the perfect opportunity for Sandusky at that particular moment in time.

Was Jerry Sandusky manipulative/cunning enough to have chosen a high school to "volunteer" at - complete with a built-in cheerleader (i.e. principal)?

If this young man is related to her, and if Sandusky semi-groomed him with absolutely no intentions of ever accosting him, then it served two purposes:

1. A witness that could always say "he did those types of things to me, too, and I was uncomfortable with it but nothing sexual ever came of it" (which is basically what's happening right now - since Frankie P. has taken it to the media).

2. Another witness (in the form of the principal) who would always have his back if push came to shove (as it did with Victim #1's mother).

Also (more stretching here) - if Frankie P. is related to Karen P. then it helps keep her off the hot seat when the tractor lights start shining on her and her famous "he's a great man - better go home and sleep on it" line. Her defense could be "well, he was good to my son/nephew/2nd cousin twice removed, whatever, and there was never any sign of abuse."

It seems pedophiles stalk their victims and enlist the trust of others along the way. Maybe Central Mountain High presented the perfect opportunity for Sandusky at that particular moment in time.
IMO, pedo Sandusky only went looking for more sexual thrills and emotional relationships with little boys. His source of victims had been blocked, so he used his scamming skills and "great guy" reputation to find another source of young boys.

Here are the bad choices:
1. This administrator fell for Pedo Jerry scam, or
2. This administrator essentially "prostituted" her relative and other boy(s) at that school for some reason

Here are the bad choices:
1. This administrator fell for Pedo Jerry scam, or
2. This administrator essentially "prostituted" her relative and other boy(s) at that school for some reason

I can sleep better at night thinking it was #1.

#2 is just too horrible to think about - at any time of day.

November 22, 2011

Corbett explains his actions as AG on Sandusky case

Gov. Tom Corbett said Monday he would have risked revealing the path of a state grand jury investigation had he pressed officials to take away campus privileges extended to former Penn State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky before child sex-abuse charges against him were filed.

Much more: http://thetimes-tribune.com/corbett...s-ag-on-sandusky-case-1.1235544#ixzz1ePpTDTMN

November 22, 2011

Corbett explains his actions as AG on Sandusky case

Gov. Tom Corbett said Monday he would have risked revealing the path of a state grand jury investigation had he pressed officials to take away campus privileges extended to former Penn State University assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky before child sex-abuse charges against him were filed.

Much more: http://thetimes-tribune.com/corbett...s-ag-on-sandusky-case-1.1235544#ixzz1ePpTDTMN
The grand jury investigation took THREE YEARS! Not acceptable, Gov. Corbett!

If this young man is related to her, and if Sandusky semi-groomed him with absolutely no intentions of ever accosting him, then it could have served two purposes:

1. A witness who could always say "he did those types of things to me, too, and I was uncomfortable with it but nothing sexual ever came of it" (which is basically what's happening right now - since Frankie P. has taken it to the media).

Also (more stretching here) - if Frankie P. is related to Karen P. then it helps keep her off the hot seat when the tractor beams start shining on her and her famous "he's a great man - better go home and sleep on it" line. Her defense could be "well, he was good to my son/nephew/2nd cousin twice removed, whatever, and there was never any sign of abuse."

This article shows that Sandusky might have intentionally chose the city of Mill Hall because of one child. Sandusky met this one victim when he was 10 or 11 at Second Mile. Then he showed up at his high school as a volunteer and apparently continued to groom and then rape him. Out of all the many cities near Sandusky's home in State College, why did Sandusky volunteer at the city of Mill Hall?

I don't recall if this has been posted yet or not:

Did legal adviser for ousted Penn State officials have a conflict of interest?

Did the two Penn State officials facing charges they helped to hide a report of sexual assault on campus get bad legal advice? Up until about a week before charges were filed against athletic director Tim Curley and Vice President Gary Schultz, they didn’t have their own attorneys.

Instead, they relied on the advice of former state Supreme Court Justice Cynthia Baldwin, the university’s first in-house counsel. Baldwin represented them when they testified before the grand jury in February. But Baldwin is supposed to be the first line of defense for the university. She’s supposed to have Penn State’s best interests.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/did_legal_adviser_for_ousted_p.html

Off topic: Here is one more pedophile who chose a job where he came into daily contact with children. He was also considered to be a nice man. The parents had no idea of what he was doing for a long time. He was caught, not because the parents suspected him, but because he was busted by the FBI for downloading child *advertiser censored* and then he confessed to his actions at his school.
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Form...or-Child-*advertiser censored*-134301143.html

The elementary school principal admitted to having sexual fantasies and had one of the largest collections of child *advertiser censored* she (the judge) had heard of during her time on the bench. The ages range from infant to prepubescent boys in the videos.........

Burke installed video cameras under the sinks, above bathroom stalls and put one on his belt so when he walked into the bathroom he could record images of children using the bathroom......

HOLY CRAP! Louis Freeh was the “take NO prisoners" FBI Director when the FBI "forced" the firebombing of the Branch Davidians and also when the FBI sniper shot that unarmed woman holding a baby at Ruby Ridge.

(Dayum, I’m glad son #2 is graduating next year. I’m sending him back after Thanksgiving break waving a large white flag and with instructions to “hit the ground” if a red dot suddenly appears on his chest or head. ;) )
Louis Freeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm almost afraid to guess how this is going to play out. Good luck to your son.

This article shows that Sandusky might have intentionally chose the city of Mill Hall because of one child. Sandusky met this one victim when he was 10 or 11 at Second Mile. Then he showed up at his high school as a volunteer and apparently continued to groom and then rape him. Out of all the many cities near Sandusky's home in State College, why did Sandusky volunteer at the city of Mill Hall?

Another reason may be that local communities (State College, Bellefonte, etc.) may have heard rumors that essentially blackballed him - he had to go to Clinton County to get far enough away that his "Other" reputation (besides as a successful football coach) didn't precede him.

This is just a possibility, and of course, JMO.

The grand jury investigation took THREE YEARS! Not acceptable, Gov. Corbett!

On October 29th, Penn State defeated Illnois to give Joe Paterno the record for the most wins by a Division I football coach at 409. He would never coach another game. Did they wait until Paterno set the record to arrest Sandusky? Or is it just a coincidence?

Did anyone read if the grand jury was a federal grand jury (since Sandusky raped child(ren) across the PA state line) or a state grand jury? This article states that in the federal system, "regular" grand juries sit for a basic term of 18 months but a court can extend this term for another 6 months, bringing the total possible term to 24 months; "special" federal grand juries sit for a basic term of 18 months but a court can extend their term for up to another 18 months, bringing their total possible term to 36 months. The term of state grand juries varies widely, but it would be fair to say that a year's term is fairly average.
http://campus.udayton.edu/~grandjur/faq/faq4.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member