17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that they made a right turn to go in between the homes.

We know Trayvon made that right.

What George's father is saying is that George walked over to the next street to get the address (you're not going to get the street address from the back of the building). So George had to have passed that long sidewalk (the one where the altercation would soon take place) and he didn't see Trayvon because he continued to the next street to write down the address (wonder if he had a pen and paper on him with the address written down??).

So, according to Zimmerman's father, Trayvon had to have been hiding somewhere in that area and as Zimmerman was making his way back to his truck, Trayvon came out of nowhere and jumped him from behind. Which I find quite amazing how someone can come up from behind you, hit your in the nose and you fall back on the ground. I would think if he was punched from the back, he would have fallen forward and not backwards?

But like everything else, it just doesn't make any sense?

MOO

Maybe TM grabbed the barrel and was trying to get it away from GZ, or TM was just trying to get away. RZ claims GZ said TM fell backwards after he was shot and we know that is not true TM was found face down. Had TM tried to get away and was part way up when shot he could have turned and fell flat with his hands underneath him.

Plus on PaPa's map, look at how far down they were from the cut through path. How would they have gotten that far away if TM jumped GZ on that cut through sidewalk as GZ's father is claiming. If GZ were telling the truth we'd be able to see it. jmo

GZ said he was on the cut through street while he was on the line with the dispatcher - could GZ's father mean the cut through street?

I thought MC said no one was screaming and there was no fight that she heard - she just heard whimpering and moaning.

<respectfully snipped>

Screaming is my word. My bad! Whining. Whimpering. Whatever it was, MC tried to tell LE that it was Trayvon and they corrected her and told her it was George.

MOO

This all happened so quickly right up to police showing up wanting to know what happened. GZ certainly needed to have his story straight very quickly.

I know. I didn't either. So the gun had to have been left at the scene with detectives, correct? I figure it was immediately taken from Zimmerman's possession (hopefully with gloves on and placed in an evidence bag right away)? Would Zimmerman placing the gun back in the holster smear any fingerprints on the gun?

Would there be some sort of lock box in the police car for officers to place seized weapons? Maybe GZ's gun had been secured at the scene and once GZ himself was secured at the station, Officer Smith retrieved the weapon and entered into evidence as is stated in the "initial report".

IMO, JMO, etc.

Has anyone ever read or heard how the initial connection was made between GZ and his first attorney, Craig Sonner?

Only reason I'm asking is I was spending time in Google trying to see if GZ had any martial arts training or background, which is not at all uncommon in the bouncer profession. It's also reportedly a good form of exercise for weight loss, which apparently Zimmerman has experienced.

I found nothing on Zimmerman, but did run across this on Sonner:

He's also a martial-arts instructor. He has a black belt in aikido, a form of self-defense that allows practitioners to defend themselves without injuring their attacker. He teaches classes in it twice a week in Orlando.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/z...t-leader-martial-arts-expert-one-2282430.html

No big deal, just poking around.....

GZ said he was on the cut through street while he was on the line with the dispatcher - could GZ's father mean the cut through street?

I don't think he meant street? I think he meant "cut through" but not street. I think he just calls the sidewalk a street? When I'm walking down a sidewalk, I don't say "Yeah, I'm walking down the sidewalk", I always say "I'm walking down the street." I just think it's a normal choice of words, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about he sidewalk that cuts through?

MOO

We know Trayvon made that right.

What George's father is saying is that George walked over to the next street to get the address (you're not going to get the street address from the back of the building). So George had to have passed that long sidewalk (the one where the altercation would soon take place) and he didn't see Trayvon because he continued to the next street to write down the address (wonder if he had a pen and paper on him with the address written down??).

So, according to Zimmerman's father, Trayvon had to have been hiding somewhere in that area and as Zimmerman was making his way back to his truck, Trayvon came out of nowhere and jumped him from behind. Which I find quite amazing how someone can come up from behind you, hit your in the nose and you fall back on the ground. I would think if he was punched from the back, he would have fallen forward and not backwards?

But like everything else, it just doesn't make any sense?

MOO

BBM: I would really love to see pic's of the back of these buildings, I live in a gated townhome community in FL, not sure why but our unit numbers are also on the back of our units. (We have a full time maintenance person on site so maybe it is for when he is doing maintenance.) But because of personal experience, I wonder if the unit # is also on the back of the unit.

jmo, imo and all that jazz

Has anyone ever read or heard how the initial connection was made between GZ and his first attorney, Craig Sonner?

Only reason I'm asking is I was spending time in Google trying to see if GZ had any martial arts training or background, which is not at all uncommon in the bouncer profession. It's also reportedly a good form of exercise for weight loss, which apparently Zimmerman has experienced.

All our bouncers at the club I worked at had basic Martial Arts training. Like grabbing an arm a certain way as to not break it, but remove them from the building, etc...

Keep poking though!

With regard to the tox screen. It is fairly routine. Say they didn't do the tox screen and this case went to court. What is to prevent a jury from hearing that no tox screen was done and the man might have been doing drugs, which could have been what made his heart stop. See what I mean? The ME will be thorough to ensure his autopsy is performed completely where there is an ongoing investigation. No room for loopholes.

I even see this in suicides. Not always but they generally want to know if drugs contributed to a person taking their own life.

They have to determine cause of death and any underlying factors. It will say Homicide, accidental, undetermined, natural.

I haven't seen this photo of Trayvon before. I love it. Such a nice looking kid. Such a tragic story. Arrest George Zimmerman NOW!

trayvon_martin02--300x300.jpg

Would there be some sort of lock box in the police car for officers to place seized weapons? Maybe GZ's gun had been secured at the scene and once GZ himself was secured at the station, Officer Smith retrieved the weapon and entered into evidence as is stated in the "initial report".

IMO, JMO, etc.

I don't know?? Heck, I'm still waiting on anything one of the dash cams may have caught!

I'm obsessed with videos! I want to see the dash cam videos, I want to see the complex videos, I want to see the 7-11 videos, I want to see the whole night's entrance and exit videos from the Sanford Police Department (ones that may or may not show a "certain meetings.)?

BBM: I would really love to see pic's of the back of these buildings, I live in a gated townhome community in FL, not sure why but our unit numbers are also on the back of our units. (We have a full time maintenance person on site so maybe it is for when he is doing maintenance.) But because of personal experience, I wonder if the unit # is also on the back of the unit.

jmo, imo and all that jazz

I live in a gated complex here in Florida too and there are no addresses on the back of our buildings?

ETA: I would love to see a closer look at the back of the buildings too. Would be interesting to see if they had the addresses on the back?

I was under the impression that Zimmerman Sr. made the first contact with Sonner thought I don't know where I remember reading that.

~jmo~

I live in a gated complex here in Florida too and there are no addresses on the back of our buildings?

ETA: I would love to see a closer look at the back of the buildings too. Would be interesting to see if they had the addresses on the back?

This is about the best view of the back of a unit that I've grabbed.

Attachments

• TMBody.png
    TMBody.png
    481.6 KB · Views: 26
I don't think he meant street? I think he meant "cut through" but not street. I think he just calls the sidewalk a street? When I'm walking down a sidewalk, I don't say "Yeah, I'm walking down the sidewalk", I always say "I'm walking down the street." I just think it's a normal choice of words, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about he sidewalk that cuts through?

MOO

Or, the street with the cut through. lol

This all happened so quickly right up to police showing up wanting to know what happened. GZ certainly needed to have his story straight very quickly.

We don't even know what his original story was the night of the shooting? It could be completely different from what is being said now? That's what is frustrating about it... if we could just get his written statement and taped interview from the night of the shooting, we could really put together what happened.

As of now, he's had over a month to perfect his story or the story his friends and family are telling the media? When it all comes down to it... we have no idea what George says happened that night?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member