17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
new thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168628"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #22 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] doors closing here shortly and I don't want anyone to get their fingers smashed in the door :)

The last thread closed before I could respond but the drug screen on TM's body at autopsy were negative for drugs and alcohol. So even if he smoked pot before, he hadn't done it in at least 3 weeks or so. It takes about 30 days for traces of pot to clear out of your system, less if you don't smoke much..

What's your source for the drug test results? Or anyone else have it?

If so, that doesn't look good for Z. Though I guess they will still try to argue someone can fear for their life or bodily harm that fast. He will probably need to show the screaming is from him.

We already have two prominent audio experts who have said that the screaming was NOT Zimmerman, they did not say it WAS Trayvon because they did not have an exemplar of his voice at that time, but they said that it was not GZ.

Yes. They will appoint someone to just sit with him in case he said he didn't want one, in case he changes.

JMO, I think I would feel kinda sorry for someone who was court appointed to do nothing but be GZ's personal babysitter.

Because not everyone thinks he should be arrested based on the available evidence.

My reply to those people would be the SA has seen all the evidence... we haven't. If she feels charges should be brought forward, she must have the evidence to back that up. People need to respect the system... a system that was not respected the night Trayvon was shot and killed.

MOO

We already have two prominent audio experts who have said that the screaming was NOT Zimmerman, they did not say it WAS Trayvon because they did not have an exemplar of his voice at that time, but they said that it was not GZ.

Yeah, I've seen that. I think that's too preliminary to rely on.

JMO, I think I would feel kinda sorry for someone who was court appointed to do nothing but be GZ's personal babysitter.

He apparently doesn't like advice. IMO JMO Should be interesting if he is charged to see what he will decide. (I haven't seen anywhere another lawyer has been retained.)

Considering how the case was handled by SPD originally, and knowing that GZ seemed very interested in LE, think he had any friends at SPD?

I seen a tweet from Richard Hornsby alone the same line
He said Aggravated Manslaughter of a child (First Degree Felony)
due to Trayvon being under 18.

reading the Florida Statues....I am not sure he can be charged with the 1st Degree Felony....it takes more then TM being under 18.....the aggravated manslaughter of a child 1st degree has more to do with child abuse

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168628"]Link to Trayvon Martin Thread #22[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member