17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
But...but...I thought you.........

He's back again:

elephant-in-the-room-1-1.jpg

GZ left his truck to find the address where TM was headed. It was through the cut. GZ walks through the cut. The dispatcher asks Zimmerman where his truck is parked. His truck is on the other side of the cut, on a different street, so he doesn't know the address where his truck is parked. He only knows the address where TM was headed. That's my understanding. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

IIRC the witnesses did not say GZ was sitting on TM; he was standing over him with a foot on either side of him and his hands on TM's back.

Making sure this one didn't get away!

IIRC the witness said GZ was holding his hands to his head, but not walking away.

Could be fragmented because of several witnesses, but one did say GZ was standing with his hands on is head and I don't think he was still straddling the body??

Getting rich off of his 'good friend'.

I wonder how long it will be before M'OM comes forward and either asks him to stop or has to publicly announce that FT does not speak for his client? If I hear he is on a show, I turn it off. FT, IMO, is rude, arrogant, and has nothing of substance to offer. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why he keeps popping up on these shows.

Wonder how long after the gunshot did any witness put their eyes on GZ and TM? Did anyone see them when the gun was fired?

I wonder how long it will be before M'OM comes forward and either asks him to stop or has to publicly announce that FT does not speak for his client? If I hear he is on a show, I turn it off. FT, IMO, is rude, arrogant, and has nothing of substance to offer. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why he keeps popping up on these shows.

Money?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/acd.02.html

The Body Location:

COOPER: So you believe whatever altercation or tussle or whatever there was, you believe that happened elsewhere, but you didn't witness it?

CUTCHER: I believe that it had -- it had to have started from where the first person that called 911 and said, "There's a fight right outside my porch."

COOPER: How far away is that person?

CUTCHER: It's a couple doors down. And from that point to where his body was, you know, two or three doors down, it's hard for me to believe that -- and at the time that we heard the whining and then the gunshot, we did not hear any wrestling, no punching, fighting, nothing to give -- make it sound like there was a fight.

I still think it is about where Tracy Martin pointed out, closer to the sidewalk intersection.

Wonder how long after the gunshot did any witness put their eyes on GZ and TM? Did anyone see them when the gun was fired?

Not that we know. However, the witness known as "John" did see GZ and TM before and after the gun was fired.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Here's the link to the witness statements. I was mistaken, she said GZ was on his knees straddling TM.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1203/20/acd.02.html

WOW! First thank you for this, I had not heard/read this before. When this witness states GZ was on his knees on Trayvons back and she kept asking if everything was alright I kept thinking maybe Trayvon was still alive and GZ was waiting to acknowledge this witness until he (GZ) was sure Trayvon had died. It's interesting how what she says is not what the police say she said.

This witness did not state GZ was on his knees on Trayvon's back. GZ was on his knees, straddling Trayvon.

This is a clarification about Trayvon’s girlfriend and the rules as they relate to her.

These are not new rules peeps. Anyone who has ever participated in any case, knows these rules.

This is a fact based thread.

*Minor’s are not discussed except as they might speak out in the news. Example - interview with ABC.
*Wild accusations based solely on speculation will not be allowed. That includes hints that the person was bribed, coached or her testimony otherwise influenced unless you have something other than theory or speculation to back that up.

*Minor’s pictures are not to be brought to WS unless they are the victim.
*Minor Witnesses are not sleuthed.
*Victim's families are only discussed as to their comments in the news.
*Suspects, POI’s and Accused (arrested) suspects are sleuthable.
*Those who choose to make themselves public figures, are discussed to the limits of what they say, and what is revealed in MSN. However, they are not "background" sleuthed.

Where a particular player falls in the categories, can change. We base these changes on MSM reports, new court filings etc. The moderators will relax rules as they see the need to meet shifting patterns of players.

Now here is the rule that we reworded a little:

We are asking that you treat this child as a victim, not make wild accusations about her, speculate about her motivations or actions, unless you can back it up. You can question the accuracy of the content of her ABC interview, (does it match the 911 tapes?, do the phone record times match up with the 911 call? Etc.) and you can discuss how this evidence might be perceived as hearsay. But the personal characterizations, speculations and accusations not backed up by fact, discussions about this girl's race, religion, home, school, and all other non public information about this minor, is not allowed.

Source information allowed in this thread is MSM. The exceptions being Examiner Articles by Isabelle Zehnder and The Huffington Post. NO Blogs, twitter, FB.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Ok, closing thread in one minute, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7794292#post7794292"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #26 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa