17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking down a street does not mean you are up to no good. TM was walking because he had no car. How do you steal a TV or other electronic equipment and walk to the back gate without someone seeing you? People walk all the time. There were two other people out at that very same time. John and the boy walking his dog. Why was TM suspicious.....because he was walking back from the store? GZ had every right to call LE and report TM. His rights stopped when he got out of his car with a gun and followed TM. That's the unreasonable part. He knew to stay with the car and he ignored his training in the NWP and ignored directions from LE. That was extremely unreasonable considering what the end results came to be. He was acting in an unreasonable manner and without the regard and safety of others. That is why he is facing charges today. jmo

BEM: Exactly. 30% of the community is AA - I'm sure they walk around all the time, so why did TM stand apart? Why did TM look suspicious to GZ? Maybe he wasn't just walking around? The black males he had called in as suspicious previously were up to something, as was proved later by their arrest. I think GZ knew the difference between "just walking around" and acting "suspicious".

His rights did not stop when he got out of his truck. He had a right to get out of his truck. He had a right to see where the suspicious male was running to - he had a right to watch him. TM, on the other hand, had no right to confront and punch GZ and hold him down. From the evidence we do have, TM was breaking the law at that point. The rest will be up to a jury to decide. IMO

You know what the worst part for me is? I think I have become so accustomed to people lying in these cases that it's almost like "Okay?" I expect it? People lie! All. The. Time. Our Court of Law means nothing to people anymore. There is no respect for it and I don't blame it all on the people who disrepect it because our Courts let them get away with it.

MOO

BEM: Exactly. 30% of the community is AA - I'm sure they walk around all the time, so why did TM stand apart? Why did TM look suspicious to GZ? Maybe he wasn't just walking around? The black males he had called in as suspicious previously were up to something, as was proved later by their arrest. I think GZ knew the difference between "just walking around" and acting "suspicious".

His rights did not stop when he got out of his truck. He had a right to get out of his truck. He had a right to see where the suspicious male was running to - he had a right to watch him. TM, on the other hand, had no right to confront and punch GZ and hold him down. From the evidence we do have, TM was breaking the law at that point. The rest will be up to a jury to decide. IMO

BBM I have never seen this evidence you speak of? All we have is George's family and friends ever-changing stories of what happened that night. The SA says that GZ's accounts of that night don't match the evidence... and we haven't seen the evidence.

MOO

I fail to see any evidence that points to Trayvon committing a crime on the evening that he was murdered in cold blood.

~jmo~

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

BBM: Please link this "evidence we do have".

It should be an issue because they committed a crime because there were 4 of them right there that knew about the money and every one of them denied it. That would include the wife, the father, the "alleged" murderer, and the alleged murderer's attorney.

~jmo~

Also, it matters when the approx. 50K was spent and over what time frame. You have to know the running balance after withdrawing that kind of money.
This whole thing smells to high heaven. With the entire family involved and possibly MOM.
I also wonder about MOM's non committal remark if SYG will be invoked or regular self defense will be used. A successful hearing about SYG in the near future could shut down the GZ defense begging fund pronto. Keeping that SYG immunity on the back burner will continue to gather donations on the new web site for a couple of years. Just saying.
Money, especially the easy kind, is always a great motivator.

Ok... closing thread in 1 minute, please continue
here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7847282#post7847282"]17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong