AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far in my lifetime, I have been smart enough not to do anything that would get me in a lot of trouble and get me sent to jail or prison. I hope my comments here are more intelligent, even if they don't appear to be, than someone else who might be prone to making bigger mistakes.

Just a thought....

i'd also like to take a second to post this link to an MSM article that has LE's timeline posted:

OK, i totally understand that LE has stated (per Tricia) that the cabbies story of events have matched his phone and gps records. HOWEVER, cab guy stated earlier that the cabbie called her at 5:05am to say that he was almost there, and surveillance shows the cabbie arriving at 5:01am. Yet LE's timeline says that the cabbie called adrienne at 4:53 to tell her that he had arrived?

confused doesn't even begin to explain my state of mind at the moment.

p.s. i think the "He tells her she is on her way" is a typo. he couldn't tell her she was on her way. lol

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...mystery-deepens-case-missing-tempe-woman.html

quoting myself for reference here.. this is another post by cab guy:

My T-Mobile records show her calling at 4:53...Tom was still on his way there....had not arrived yet. The raw video of him arriving is time stamped 5:01AM.--Cab Guy

so, according to THIS post, SHE called HIM at 4:53, not the other way around, like it's been said. he couldn't have called her to tell her that he had arrived if she was the one who called him!!?

*sigh*

quoting myself for reference here.. this is another post by cab guy:

so, according to THIS post, SHE called HIM at 4:53, not the other way around, like it's been said. he couldn't have called her to tell her that he had arrived if she was the one who called him!!?

*sigh*

What *IF* she got in that crown Vic around 4:52 -4:54 and then attempted to call the cab company at 4:53 to cancel the cab bc she found another "cab"?

Idk. Maybe that's why she called him at 4:53. Fits in with timeline in Surveillance video.

i know of a case here in san diego where a guy went missing. i spoke to his wife about the case and she was completely lost as to what to do. i told her that a lot of people start missing persons fb pages and most often search parties are organized to try and locate the missing person. well, after LE told her that basically he'd be back in a few days and didn't really believe that there was an accident, etc.. they told her to delete all posts she had made on fb regarding him and to not post a single thing about him, including missing persons posters, on social media. he ended up being found alive a few days later.. but i'm still in the dark as to what happened (all i've seen is that people posted that they hope he has/had a speedy recovery)and nothing was ever released in the news because news stations couldn't get any information out of LE either. totally weird to me.

the public can be the best tool in finding a missing person. the public at large out numbers LE and we work for free! i just don't understand how it's fair to missing people to not get public involved. i'd usually say "well, maybe they don't want to release certain information because it might risk the investigation" but if even LE thinks the case is going cold?? what can it hurt??

I have little issue with LE keeping compelling/incriminating information close to the vest (i.e. blood found at a scene, etc.). It's needed much of the time to ensure that a successful prosecution can be obtained, as well as to confirm/rule out suspects during interrogations. However, I do have an issue with LE not clarifying any inconsistencies in the information they DO release, or the information released by the press or other involved actors, as it only muddies the information that the public uses to data mine, analyze, theorize, and (hopefully) assist.

Having said this, there is zero reason that I can think of for LE not to address the relevance - or lack thereof - of the OReillys video, or to even release it for that matter. If they are indeed interested in that car or that young lady walking, then the public needs to see it. If they have rulled it out, then they need to state it in no uncertain terms.

Starting a new thread will be closing this one shortly...

Cripes! It looks like all we have left is abduction by person or persons unknown. This case is beginning to drive me nutz.

How bout we all start with where LE left off. The only possible contact near AS beyond the cabbie or anyone she knew was the dark crown Vic in the video. I believe they released that video for a reason.

So I've found 3 abduction cases involving crown victorias: 1 in TX in 2012 and 1 in FL July 16, 2013 both matching same suspect/car

And 1 in mesa, AZ this past April (albeit the crown Vic was gold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong