Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
From texts with NYItaliano (cop BF):

"I'm vicious too, huh"

I will be more than happy to dump this thread. let me know which way it is going to go.
PSA:
have you all been up to the sticky forum and see the incredible work the posters are doing putting the puzzle pieces together with facts,maps, pings, and calendar information? if you haven't you should!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

In a phone conversation with her mother, she said "i have been thinking.........."

How about when LE asked her how that her taking them to Universal and lieing to them was going to help them find Caylee and she finally admited that it wasn't.

"they havent even found her clothes yet" true at the time it was said.

"they havent even found her clothes yet" true at the time it was said.

I was just wondering about that. Did she actually say that or did LP say she said that.

And now that they found Caylee. . . have they said that they found her clothes? I'd like to know because when I first heard that statement I thought it was saying that her clothes were near her body or would lead them to her body. . . .

I was just wondering about that. Did she actually say that or did LP say she said that.

And now that they found Caylee. . . have they said that they found her clothes? I'd like to know because when I first heard that statement I thought it was saying that her clothes were near her body or would lead them to her body. . . .

LP did say that she said that to....well, I think the FBH, that one does still remain to be verified. And I believe LE did release that clothing was found but not the specifics.

I found one.

When they were at Universal and she said:

"There wasn't a purpose whatsoever to come up here."

So to sum up KC's "truths", from all of our seven months of serious detective work we have:

I'm a spiteful .
I dont work.
I dont cry.
I look like hell.
I'm an unfit mother.
I am a ring finger in my family's fist.
Waste, huge waste.
Bologna.*
Coleslaw.*
I just want TonE's phone number.
Caylee is not in a better place.

* No video evidence backing up this claim, therefore 'hearsay'.

So to sum up KC's "truths", from all of our seven months of serious detective work we have:

I'm a spiteful .
I dont work.
I dont cry.
I look like hell.
I'm an unfit mother.
I am a ring finger in my family's fist.
Waste, huge waste.
Bologna.*
Coleslaw.*
I just want TonE's phone number.
Caylee is not in a better place.

* No video evidence backing up this claim, therefore 'hearsay'.

Don't forget...I will lie, cheat and steal

...and what was up with all that coughing she was doing when talking to lee...? Like she was bored and wanted to be somewhere else. So freakin lame

Sorry but :laugh:

"I know my mom will never forgive me." "I'm never gonna forgive myself ..."

I believe her first statement is true, not sure on that second one. . . .

Did anyone else notice during her interview when they were asking her questions about the park, she said:

KC - "But she (Caylee) liked Jay Blanchard Park"

Q - Yeah that's a big trail

KC - "She loved that. Oh yea."

Notice past tense in bold. Would you say that. . . .or would you say she likes - present tense.

is this for jokes?
well she said:
shes close
I look horrible
I havent cried since I been in here
I've been reading books and snacking

when detective asks her how is lieing helping us find your daughter she says "Its Not". She tells detective "I lied".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member