GUILTY TX - K'Lynn Kohr, 17, murdered in her Huntsville home, 6 Sept 2010

There is no punishment too severe for this pile of scum bag!! Thank you Officer Thomas Clark!

Good work Officer!

Who's the passenger in worthless's (stolen) car?

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ap...=/20100911/NEWS01/9110320/&template=artiphone

The man in Iowa State Patrol Trooper Thomas Clark's rifle sight was the prime suspect in a Texas murder.

Texas officers had traced Moler's cell phone to Council Bluffs. Clark, who was nearing the end of his shift, parked along Interstate Highway 80 west of Jordan Creek Parkway, thinking that Moler could be passing through.

Clark spotted the stolen vehicle on I-80 about 4:45 p.m

from the article you linked:

Texas authorities had reported Moler was armed, suicidal and suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, troopers said.

Awwww, poor thing. I guess murdering a defensless, young girl will do that to you. :furious:

way to go---Iowa State Police. My youngest lives in an appartment complex right behing this Target!!!! Glad I found out later rather than soon er or I would have been a nervous wreck..Lots of young single women there if he got crazy. Thank you God!!!!

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/103009444.html

Accused Killer of Huntsville Teen Back In Walker County Jail

Moler's lengthy criminal history has some wondering how he was even eligible for parole and who made the decision to release him. News 3 made some calls and learned that two people with the Texas Pardons and Parole Board in Huntsville made the decision. TDCJ officials say Commissioners, Tony Garcia and Billy Humphrey are the ones who voted to release Moler.

Thursday morning, Jerwoody Moler will appear before a judge in Huntsville.

News 3 will continue to follow this story and bring you the updates as they are released

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/103009444.html

Accused Killer of Huntsville Teen Back In Walker County Jail

Moler's lengthy criminal history has some wondering how he was even eligible for parole and who made the decision to release him. News 3 made some calls and learned that two people with the Texas Pardons and Parole Board in Huntsville made the decision. TDCJ officials say Commissioners, Tony Garcia and Billy Humphrey are the ones who voted to release Moler.

Thursday morning, Jerwoody Moler will appear before a judge in Huntsville.

News 3 will continue to follow this story and bring you the updates as they are released

Oh jeez. Well, I do hope Tony and Billy feel the blood of this lovely, innocent girl on their hands for the rest of their days on earth.

These people need to do better when it comes to deciding whether a perp has been (or can be) rehabilitated or not. They clearly made a bad call here.

Is there any indication this knew this beautiful girl? What a tragic and needless loss.

The damage is done but I hope that the two who decided on his release have to testify. That poor girl!

The damage is done but I hope that the two who decided on his release have to testify. That poor girl!

Just releasing their names is gonna put them on the hot seat..which is where they should be.

From November 2011:

http://www.navasotaexaminer.com/news/article_4889cd8e-0ae9-11e1-9648-001cc4c03286.html

A Grimes County jury made up of 8 men and 4 women found Jerwoody Moler of Huntsville guilty of the first-degree murder of 17-year-old stabbing victim K'Lynn Kohr of Huntsville on Friday.

Moler received a life sentence and a $10,000 fine...

During testimony by Houston DPS crime lab Supervisor Andrew McClure, it was discovered that a mixture of blood - including that of the victim and defendant - was found on the victim's body, including on the upper left arm and a thigh. A mixture of tissue DNA was also found inside a glove that was recovered underneath the victim's body at the crime scene.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back