Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
God. I am so waiting to hear that Zanny fled to Aruba and killed this woman. That's how crazy Baez is with his words!

Funny how remembers nothing about the Dogs, maybe he should have put them on the stand after all? :waitasec:

They could have told him that Cadaver dogs can hit on BONES. :banghead:

Seriously, I knew he wasn't "there" really for FCA but FGS! You'd think in all of his "research" he would have remembered this little fact? Poor Gary and Gary's Attorney, not that they seem to stand much of a chance anyway IMO, but adding JB to the mix? :floorlaugh:
It's almost as if his purpose is PR.

I was just coming in here to quote you! OMG!!!! Baez, how long did Caylee's decomp smell last in Casey's car?!?!?!?! Oh yeah, it's probably STILL THERE!!!! I so wish Gary would just FIRE HIM! I wish we could send him Casey's case file so he could see how GROSSLY INCOMPETENT Baez is!!!!!

I once saw a demonstration on TV of a cadaver dog doing his thing. They had hidden a bone under a pile of junk. There were numerous other junk piles all over the area. The dog sniffed around from place to place and hit on the junk pile that hid the bone. Just as I expected him to do. What I didn't expect was when his handler stated the bone the dog found was 40 years old.

Those dogs can smell remains even when we can't. And they can smell remains buried in the ground or submerged underwater.

I saw him on GMA this morning and when he said that I was screming at the screen "Don't you remember Dep. Forgey, you <unusual person>. He had this dog named BONES whose training records you made him go over with you, he trained on BONES in that Horror house BONE room"

My daughter just reminded me of my rant this morning as she was reading over my shoulder LOL!

I caught him this morning on the Today Show. Instead of pocket squares he's now cornered the market on floral shirts. tee hee

He tries to acclimate into any situation he insinuates himself.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/insinuate
Insinuate:
Main Entry: creep
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: crawl along, usually on ground
Synonyms: approach unnoticed, crawl on all fours, edge, glide, grovel, gumshoe, inch, insinuate , lurk, pussyfoot, scrabble, scramble, skulk, slink, slither, snake*, sneak, squirm, steal, tiptoe, worm, wriggle, writhe
* = informal/non-formal usage

Main Entry: enter
Part of Speech: verb
Definition: come, put into a place
Synonyms: access, arrive, barge in, blow in, break in, breeze in, burst in, bust in, butt in, come in, crack, crawl, creep, crowd in, drive in, drop in, fall into, gain entrée, get in, go in, horn in, immigrate, infiltrate, ingress, insert, insinuate , introduce, intrude, invade, jump in, make an entrance, make way, move in, pass into, penetrate, pierce, pile in, pop in, probe, rush in, set foot in, slip, sneak, work in, worm in, wriggle

This little tidbit makes it a real challenge not to use adjectives to describe the lunacy that this man creates.

This is when you could always learn to use about 15 "smilies" to describe your reaction.....

I caught him this morning on the Today Show. Instead of pocket squares he's now cornered the market on floral shirts. tee hee

Surely you jest! :floorlaugh: Was he wearing his orange Bermudas too? And socks and sandals?

He's also against the authorities re-enacting the events ... surprise, surprise ... There's a link to a video of him on GMA with his tired old rhetoric ...
The prosecution has no evidence ... all smoke, no fire ... what a moron ... grrrrr

I think the GMA video was from the beginning of Sept ... not sure

On GMA this morning they said there was going to be a special on tonight I believe and they would show the rest of the interview with JB. IIRC :waitasec:

I just looked and since I was watching GMA, I looked at ABC for tonight, I don't see this case listed for 20/20 but I think they may have said it was on Nightline?

Sure does seem like he hates dogs! Probably because dogs haven't taken too kindly to him. Just as dogs can find 40 year old bones, they react negatively to certain characteristics in certain kinds of people.

It's almost as if his purpose is PR.

Actually from what I understand JB can't represent Gary in Aruba in the courts there. He was supposed to be involved in an "advisory capacity" only. So PR is just about right actually :)

I saw him on GMA this morning and when he said that I was screming at the screen "Don't you remember Dep. Forgey, you <unusual person>. He had this dog named BONES whose training records you made him go over with you, he trained on BONES in that Horror house BONE room"

My daughter just reminded me of my rant this morning as she was reading over my shoulder LOL!
Ok...am I losing my mind...I don't watch GMA...barely even watch the Today Show anymore...was Baez on both shows?

OT, anyone have any first impressions of the Kansas mom whose baby was "taken" from her window and then the kidnappers somehow managed to locate three of their cellphones and took those, too?

My immediate gut reaction was, OMG, here we go again...the crying with no tears and no ugly cry. The husband...hum...just skulked into the shadow of the "heartbroken" mother.

This afternoon, Fox News was reporting that a LE source said the mother agreed to take a LDT and "failed miserably." Now, the official LE statement is that the family has stopped cooperating with LE. Last reports were they were searching the landfill again. Reminded me of this case...immediately.

Surely you jest! :floorlaugh: Was he wearing his orange Bermudas too? And socks and sandals?
He was seen from the waist up. But IIRC there was another time he wore floral and I thought, "Gee how cool, he's trying to blend in". I watched today cause I wondered how long it would take for him to start stumbling on his words. He did pretty well...until...he stumbled. I think he's prepping for that on air gig.

OT, anyone have any first impressions of the Kansas mom whose baby was "taken" from her window and then the kidnappers somehow managed to locate three of their cellphones and took those, too?

My immediate gut reaction was, OMG, here we go again...the crying with no tears and no ugly cry. The husband...hum...just skulked into the shadow of the "heartbroken" mother.

This afternoon, Fox News was reporting that a LE source said the mother agreed to take a LDT and "failed miserably." Now, the official LE statement is that the family has stopped cooperating with LE. Last reports were they were searching the landfill again.

BBM- That was the weirdest part of thee whole interview. His wife is crying and crying and he just sat there...no arm around her...no soothing words...didn't even look at her...nada.

ETA: sorry for the OT

Ok...am I losing my mind...I don't watch GMA...barely even watch the Today Show anymore...was Baez on both shows?

Quite possibly! I only watch GMA in the morning since I always watch my local ABC news in the morning. Once the kiddos are out the door I enjoy a quiet cuppa joe with Robin and George :great:

I saw him with the older (I think hispanic) reporter on GMA, they were walking on the beach together. Let me see if I can find it on their website!

Quite possibly! I only watch GMA in the morning since I always watch my local ABC news in the morning. Once the kiddos are out the door I enjoy a quiet cuppa joe with Robin and George :great:

I saw him with the older (I think hispanic) reporter on GMA, they were walking on the beach together. Let me see if I can find it on their website!

It was about the RG case in Aruba. JB claims that GG's lawyer is the one who told him to call AmEx about the insurance. Only problem is GG wasn't arrested until after he made the calls and while he was trying to leave the island. Oh great another client with a truthfulness problem but right up JB's alley. jmo

I once saw a demonstration on TV of a cadaver dog doing his thing. They had hidden a bone under a pile of junk. There were numerous other junk piles all over the area. The dog sniffed around from place to place and hit on the junk pile that hid the bone. Just as I expected him to do. What I didn't expect was when his handler stated the bone the dog found was 40 years old.

Those dogs can smell remains even when we can't. And they can smell remains buried in the ground or submerged underwater.

It is sad that LE did not deploy the two dogs they had in the A's backyard into the wooded area around the corner. As fantastic as these dogs are, had they been taken to the wooded area on July 17th, there would have been a fair chance they would have found Caylee's remains, even if they had only walked the woodline. Alas, this is the old coulda, shoulda, woulda.

It is sad that LE did not deploy the two dogs they had in the A's backyard into the wooded area around the corner. As fantastic as these dogs are, had they been taken to the wooded area on July 17th, there would have been a fair chance they would have found Caylee's remains, even if they had only walked the woodline. Alas, this is the old coulda, shoulda, woulda.

No one knew where Caylee was at that point. And, really, who would think she could put Caylee that close, I mean that was really close. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak