National Lampoon's 301: The Legend Of Awesomest Maximus Wallace Leonidas

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Actor Kevin Dillon, best known as Johnny "Drama" Chase on Entourage, has been picked for the lead character of the next National Lampoon's movie. Normally, we don't cover NL films in the same context that we don't cover most comedies but the title of this film says all that needs to be said for us genre fans. NATIONAL LAMPOON'S 301: THE LEGEND OF AWESOMEST MAXIMUS WALLACE LEONIDAS will start filming by the end of this year and most likely be wrapped before the impending June 2008 strike. Dan Farah and Jason Burinescu will be producing alongside the Lampoons company who is also handling the financing..

Plot Concept: As the title of the film suggests, it will spoof 300, Troy, Gladiator and Braveheart while Kevin Dillon will be portraying a Spartan general who fails continually yet climbs to greatness in his quest.

http://www.mania.com/56193.html

Is this the same National Lampoon's as like the 'Christmas Vacation'?? :confused:

Matt Dillon or Kevin Dillon? I like both, but don't think this will be at the top of my movie list no matter which Dillon it is!

Maybe hubby's list...:slap:

I wonder if you have to have seen the other movies to get all the jokes in this one? Oh boy. I'm done for.

Matt Dillon or Kevin Dillon? I like both, but don't think this will be at the top of my movie list no matter which Dillon it is!

Maybe hubby's list...:slap:

I wonder if you have to have seen the other movies to get all the jokes in this one? Oh boy. I'm done for.

Oops, I meant Kevin, sorry. And I imagine you'd have to have seen all of the movies to get it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back