FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking Crystal deep questions. Shes not saying anything. Now trying the gma.

What if the situation was reversed? What if MISTY was telling the kids bad things about Crystal and has been mean to the kids in the past? I have seen this happen first hand and am about to tell you about it.

My friend has three kids(the ones that I have spoke about here in some of the Haleigh threads) that I babysat all the time and the oldest two(who are girls) were from a previous marriage. The girls father started dating a 19 year old girl(who by the way was probably 10 or even more years older than him) who at first started out really nice and the girls absolutely loved her at one point. Well after a year or so maybe even shorter this girl turned out to be the girlfriend from hell so to speak and the father is still with her and is now married. She was very mean to the girls, would lie about everything, and would have the girls lying etc.

The latest thing that happned a few months ago was where my friend almost made it so the girls couldn't be around her at all was when she found out that the step mother had the 13 year old SMOKING and had her steal a road sign. She had pretty much brainwashed the youngest daughter and turned her complteley against her mother. My friend was at her wits end with everything and was going to make it so the girls could only see their father if she wasn't around or if she wasn't alone with them. The Girlfriend pretty much came out and confessed about every lie she had told.

As for the oldest daughter she started realizing(as she got older) that Randi(the stepmom) was lying about the girls mom and everything.

If we go with that theory then Misty might have taken her anger out on Haleigh physically as well as telling her things about her Mom?

GR is on, if I don't come back see you all in the morning. Sleep well :seeya:

Command center moved. Problems out ther with internet and communication on cellphones is bad in that area.

Hmmmm............sounds like Putnum County has checked into Chad Reynolds, and don't think there's a connection.

Geraldo is interviewing Crystal and her mother Marie. She says RJ knows what's happened. She says they've put their problems aside and have come together with Ron and Misty. Marie says they're focused on Haleigh, and have put differences aside. At bottom of the screen it says "Grandmother feels Haleigh is not in Florida anymore."

Geraldo said inconsistencies in story are being analyzed and family is being re-interviewed.

Intruder could have approached un-detected because of deep brush.

Family says Haleigh would have never left with stranger.

Gma keeps thinking someone took Haleigh out of state, no real reason, just keeps thinking Georgia Alabama. Just a feeling.

In fact if you go further with the theory that Misty snapped and it resulted in Haleigh injured or dying then the washing of the blankets, the staged look to the door being wide open and the cinder block appearing on the ramp to prop the door open...kind of makes sense...JMO ETA: And Misty is the last known person with Haleigh that we know of too.

Agreed altho as I've also said, she may be trying to deflect responsibiity on any other level, ie altogether.

Ronald Cummings: "where is my f'ing phone...we've got better people to talk to then some mother f'ers who ain't coming."
I wonder who Ron thought better people would be. States Attorney office maybe. I have to wonder why Ron felt that his own local LE would not come.

My immediate reaction was that I've often felt extremely frustrated even in more everyday but urgent situations (vs critical emergencies) when routine info and lengthy protocol is being observed... and no one I loved was missing kwim...

Le did say that they have never had to respond to his home prio so it can't be that he knows from first hand experiance. How about Misty's brothers place. Any way we can find service call records to other address in the neighborhood. I know we saw them in Caylee's case but I was not sure if it was because there had already been an arrest and that info was in with the doc dump under sunshine law.

There are so many people who could be involved with this.

Now as far as Ron not being at work and then getting home at 3:27 or so he would have to be stupid to think that they would not check work records or co-workers. He has been arrested before so he has to know how LE works. His mother is a dispatcher so she knows how things work. Why would he outright lie about getting Haliegh off the bus. LE call the school, interview the driver and finds out nada. Does not make any sense. It's Misty that is the problem to me. Bond said it last night. The fact that the call to Ron is just as he is coming home from work is suspect. Why wait to call 911. Call 911 then call him since she he had a cell phone it wasn't like she coudln't reach him anytime she want'ed. What if she had woke up at 2:30 would she wait intill he got home to call 911.

Work shift times is a hard one to figure out. Companies run all different times for shifts outside of the stand 7-3,3-11,11-7 and then overtime can be added to the front end or the back end of a shift and some companies split it up and have you come in earlier and stay later both.

I also can not believe after day 5 that if Ron had not been at work we wouldn't have heard something from someone by now. Maybe not LE but one of the workers themselves or one of the wives of the workersthat they told who told someone else.

This guy may not have a extensive education but wouldn't you have to be pretty stooopid to not know they would check with his boss. They even do that on TV.

(bold mine) Well that's all true, but remember you're talkin to a bunch of Zanny-wild-goose-chase jaded sleuthers... LOL. JMO

:parrot:

Here's a question for everyone. If we work backwards, what was found during the searches to convince TM that this would not end happily? What could have been found that would suggest this?

Maybe they've found a whole lot of nothing.
Statistically, that would point to an unhappy ending. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie