Hank Croslin's Attorney Talks

Gma Flo Hollars doesn't believe anything about any story that's come out this week about Haleigh Cummings.

Well...okay then!

Maybe next week...

Gma Flo Hollars doesn't believe anything about any story that's come out this week about Haleigh Cummings.

Well...okay then!

Maybe next week...

Emma, I may be mistaken but I think the reporter was talking about TN when he said HaLeigh's grandmother doesn't believe anything MC says. :) :)

Okay... HaLeigh is either "lifeless body" in the van or "in the black bag" out the door. It can't be both!! WTF. Why are these attorneys talking... why all the posturing... why?!

Werter is after immunity for Tommy! He advises Tommy not to speak more because of threats of being charged with felony murder.

I think he's already implicated himself, I'm all for charging him with Felony murder and see if he speaks more. <Just for starters>

Emma, I may be mistaken but I think the reporter was talking about TN when he said HaLeigh's grandmother doesn't believe anything MC says. :) :)

oh really?

;/ Sorry. I must have had Flo on the brain. :crazy:

If it's Teresa who doesn't believe anything she's hear this week ... I wonder what Teresa does believe? I don't blame her for rolling her eyes at the Croslin's weekly story changes, that's for sure.

oh really?

;/ Sorry. I must have had Flo on the brain. :crazy:

If it's Teresa who doesn't believe anything she's hear this week ... I wonder what Teresa does believe? I don't blame her for rolling her eyes at the Croslin's weekly story changes, that's for sure.

I think I heard this week that TN believes Haleigh is alive. I think she's taking a cue from CA.

Sorry, I've just had it with these people. I'm sick of them all.

I just want one of them to tell the truth.

there are little shiny nuggets of truth buried under the big loads of crap and those tiny gems are sparkling ever so brightly trying to lead us to Haleigh

~ but ~

the ones who are supposed to care the most about finding her - are the ones who keep piling more & more crap onto those gems in an attempt to dull their shine and forever obscure the truth

meanwhile, those in the world who actually care are chest-deep in the s*** and about to suffocate

sorry for the asinine metaphor but it's how I feel and LE I'm sure has experienced it literally

There are at least five people who have first-hand knowledge of what happened to Haleigh IMO and at least three more who are accessories after the fact

how can human beings be so callous?

I'm taking a break from this forum - it's just too much - the BS has to stop

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong