TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are a lot of people desperate to hear anything official about Hailey. I'm one, for certain. :present:

Me too Quiche...we need some news in the worst way.

And Hailey needs to be FOUND.

my apologies if this has been posted already, looks like bd is talking to ktxs media again

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...sing-girl-s-mom-speaks-to-media-wants-answers

"Billie Dunn, the mother of missing Colorado City, Texas teen Hailey Dunn, spoke with a local news outlet that reported Wednesday that she wants answers regarding her daughter’s disappearance."

does anyone know if the stepmom saw hailey that day at her dad's house or no? i heard she said she did see her then she didn't..

my apologies if this has been posted already, looks like bd is talking to ktxs media again

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...sing-girl-s-mom-speaks-to-media-wants-answers

"Billie Dunn, the mother of missing Colorado City, Texas teen Hailey Dunn, spoke with a local news outlet that reported Wednesday that she wants answers regarding her daughter’s disappearance."

does anyone know if the stepmom saw hailey that day at her dad's house or no? i heard she said she did see her then she didn't..

The only person or source that I have seen which says that Clint's gf wavered on her story was Billie. I have not yet found anything from LE or MSM who said that she changed her story.

20 minutes without a new post? Is this case really so cold that we have nothing else to say. That is so sad. It feels like a dead end.

There's always chat too [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Okay,so remember CD's Mom said Hailey could hear SA in the bathroom talking to people about drugs?What if SA didn't know Hailey was there when he came back,what if the xbox was in DD's room and she heard him talking to another woman?She didn't walk out of there without anything,she ran or was carried out.IMO She left in a hurry,could she have been grabbed running to get to her Dad's?I still wonder if SA could have had the door locked because he was trying to gather up some of Hailey's things to make it look like she was abducted walking to someone's house or had runaway.

The only person or source that I have seen which says that Clint's gf wavered on her story was Billie. I have not yet found anything from LE or MSM who said that she changed her story.

It actually was not BD it was her friend CZ that posted it.

Okay,so remember CD's Mom said Hailey could hear SA in the bathroom talking to people about drugs?What if SA didn't know Hailey was there when he came back,what if the xbox was in DD's room and she heard him talking to another woman?She didn't walk out of there without anything,she ran or was carried out.IMO She left in a hurry,could she have been grabbed running to get to her Dad's?I still wonder if SA could have had the door locked because he was trying to gather up some of Hailey's things to make it look like she was abducted walking to someone's house or had runaway.

I think he had the door locked and did not answer it, because he was afraid it was the police.
I think he had already done his deed, hours and hours ago, was afraid that something had been found.

Did she say talking about drugs? I don't recall that. Too lazy to look for myself ;)

""Supposedly"' , Hailey had just left earlier, so she would have been the last one out the door, was she in the habit of locking the door as she left?

Great :great: opportunity for some solid sleuthing! Finding a link to what Clint's girl said about Hailey being there since there is disagreement. :)

When she was talking on the NG show and said Hailey could then seen SA's feet or shadow under her door.

But wasn't that early on in their relationship? It wasn't recent was it.

Someone would have look it up on NG's transcript or video,I'm pretty sure she said he was talking to drug friends or something like that.

But wasn't that early on in their relationship? It wasn't recent was it.

Right when she was 11,but if he didn't know she was there and was talking in the house and she overheard that day.I'm just trying to think what could have caused an argument or her taking off without her things.KWIM

I don't think he is that sharp. I think that when he said " When we realized that Hailey didn't take anything with her , we were very concerned.", he probably was concerned because it hit him..."Da##! I should've thought of that!" :loser:

This is another reason I don't believe Billie helped him cover up...a Mom definitely would have thought of that! MOO

It actually was not BD it was her friend CZ that posted it.

You are right. I should have made that distinction.

I have noticed there is sometimes a difference between what BD says n NG and what she , apparently, tells Cz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆