Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could she have been sold?

We know Casey is unstable and wants to party..maybe her daughter cramped her style so she waited until her parents were gone and sold her, we know she could use the money....I dunno...just thinking out loud....but it might explain why Casey won't talk about it...and why there might be sightings of Caylee with someone else....

Maybe, but then who's dead body was in the trunk? This case is crazy. I wanted to like the gma, but she's nuts and looking more guilty of something by the minute. I wanted to think maybe Casey sold or gave her daughter to someone, but it goes back to the physical evidence...there was putridine and cadavertine in the trunk of Casey's car. If Caylee's not dead, whose dead body was in that trunk? Because unless that pizza was made with human body parts that degraded into recognizable amino acids, someone's body was definitely in there.

Another thing that bothers me...George is a retired deputy, no? Wouldn't he know that cadaver dogs wouldn't get too worked up over pizza? Wouldn't he know that the smell of death is unique to itself and undeniable from a scientific standpoint?

I think GM did something to caylee and is making casey take the fall.

I, too, believe that Cindy killed Caylee ...... //////

editing/changing what I think since I've read more. Casey drinks and does drugs? The people she is in contact with to buy drugs are criminals, some who have been in prison. Drug dealers and drug addicts are 2 completely different critters. Drug dealers are heartless criminals who prey on anyone. Also, what kind of drugs is Casey using? Caylee most likely was killed by someone that Casey was around. Casey may not have seen who killed her daughter or how, but she was responsible because she put Caylee in the position of contact with these types of people. She felt guilty because she directly or indirectly caused Caylee's death.

I'm sure she abandoned the car after getting rid of Caylee. She was trying to separate herself from this tragedy of her doing.

Believe it or not this is the first I have heard of this case.

What about the new lead that a woman saw this child at the Orlando Apt July 2nd? could this woman be mistaken?

:liar::liar:

Hi, new to boards
Caylee's clothing the day she supposedly went missing was a very important and an excellent point. Someone brought this up on another stream. If there is any truth to Mum Cass saying she was left with a nanny of sum sort then the family would not have had this essential info. There are a lot of holes and gaps in the GMA and Mum Cass's stories. The time line seems to be a continual shape shifter. Pity the Detectives and all involved in the investigation the shifting stops and starts are not aiding in finding Caylee. Very problematic.

First 72 hrs in the missing case are crucial but unfortunately not to Mum Cass who played she was doing her own investigation.

I think casey wanted to party and gave Kaylee drugs to sleep put her in the trunk to keep her somewhat safe and that poor baby could have woke up and try to get out and she cut her hand or her head causing blood possible suffocate in the trunk of the car. this just breaks my heart

Could she have been sold?

Another thing that bothers me...George is a retired deputy, no? Wouldn't he know that cadaver dogs wouldn't get too worked up over pizza? Wouldn't he know that the smell of death is unique to itself and undeniable from a scientific standpoint?

Receipts for spending would aid in your first thought. Since GMA continued in providing funds to her Mum daughter Cass, did she also provide her with a credit card? Or did she no longer trust her period? We now know that is not true. GMA spoke of a broken heart, that break was over in my opinion not being able to see Caylee, she was very attached to Caylee, very strong attachment. GMA is shielding her daughter Cass to a fault, her son Lee spoke of NO OBLIGATION TO SHARE FAMILY MATTERS EVEN WITH OTHER RELATIVES. Their united but its not assisting Caylee. Mum Cass is a grown woman with an attorney to protect her paid for by GMA & GPA. Caylee is the real victim not Mum Cass not that we know of.

Your second comment on GPA's experience should be a resounding YES if he was ever exposed to a DOA? I know he allegedly retired in 89 and I have no idea how long he served. DNA as we know on this case is not yet back. :cop:

Interesting ideas and theories here! But, why would she abandon a car she supposedly did something bad to her child with in front of a financial place open 24/7/ with security cameras present? Wouldn't you abandon it somewhere not to be found so easily? And, why abandon it just for running out of gas?! That makes no sense...as does most of this case.

After seeing Casey's Mom on tv and reading about Casey's lying, I believe that the Mom knows that the baby is most likely deceased since there is a smell of human flesh decay in the vehicle. She seems to now be trying to protect her daughter by saying that she was also a good mom for those couple of years. Anyone who is said to be a chronic liar by random men and who lies this much is severely mentally ill. Casey's Mom probably did know there were some problems and was trying to oversee her daughter like any decent mother. There were probably so many lies that Casey's parents may not have even realized over the years.

Your so right about this case making no sense. How many of us on an empty tank hope we run out of gas in a parking lot? She was so lucky? Why didn't her friend that picked her up think to go for gas also? What was their conversation about this issue? Maybe she intentionally ran the car dry and wanted the car left where it would be found? Maybe when GMA said police arrested her to quickly she implied more than she knew. Mum Cass may have been still involved in constructing her story line. She is a chronic liar and like chronic liars they often want to be saved aka caught. GMA was always her Saviour she fits in perfectly. Parents would be ntfd of car which was registered to them/

Mum Cass had a solid history of lying and stealing from her parents but GMA is her enabler. Its a torrid affair of denials and forgiving with a whole lot of anger between them over trusting. GMA is doing what she does the best rescuing and manipulating for hopeful compliance, which has semi worked in the past. My opinion is Mum Cass is afraid to tell on herself hence she is being made to appear as a victim by family and naturally the hired defense attorney. She needs to stop being a cowering child and be the woman parent she is suppose to be. Tell the truth for Caylee's sake as a loving mother would.

Ok this is not going to be easy to write out because of course it's disturbing to even think about but I want to give the theory I am thinking may have occurred..

I believe somewhere around June 24-27 she got really frustrated with dealing with Caylee...She interfered with her partying lifestyle..I dont think it was planned...I think it was a moment of frustration where she either hit her to hard or possibly suffocated her to stop her from crying...I dont know where this occurred...could be the GMs house or somewhere she was staying. The scent in the backyard makes me think it started there in the GM's home..at the same time, I could see that after she realized what happened, that she killed her own daughter, she may have fled to the place she felt the safest (GM's) so not sure on the "where" this occurred... But I do think this is where it either occurred or the first place she immediately took Caylees body...I think she thought of the backyard to "hide" her...I think this is why the dogs picked up something there and why there was dirt in the car...I am guessing it will match with the dirt in thier backyard...I think she then suddenly realized this would be too close or maybe to hard to conceal and then put her in the trunk and drove...I think she ended up hiding the body a good hour or so away...a lot of stuff points to tallahassee so it may be in that direction she took...she may have had some truth in the lie she told her mom in one of the calls about going in that direction..I do see a lot of her friends have connections there..somewhere along the way of going there is where i think they will find Caylee...
After a night or two at most in that area, she came back to Orlando and abandoned the car on or about June 27...So in a nutshell my feeling is June 24-27 is going to be a big part of when something happened!!

I believe Caylee is deceased and only Casey is responsible for her daughter's death, whether it's accidental or intentional.

I think Casey initially waited for a time when she knew both her parents would be gone for a period of hours and buried Caylee in the parent's backyard. A few days later, I think Casey had second thoughts, worried that she didn't bury the body deep enough and the body would be found. I think she returned a few days later to exhume the body and move it to another location. By the time she exhumed Caylee's body, decomposition had begun, and in the time it took to transport the the body, the odor in the car became overwhelming.

After Casey disposed of the body in another location. she abandoned the car, perhaps in the hope that it would be stolen or stripped (I'd like to know if the car was unlocked when she left it which would facilitate theft).

I don't think George and Cindy knew what had happened until they retrieved the abandoned car and learned from Casey that Caylee is missing. They either know or suspect the truth. But, Cindy is the dominating member of the family and has elected to ignore the truth in order to try to save her daughter from a murder conviction. George and Lee seem helpless but to go along with Cindy. The fact that they immediately retained a criminal defense attorney (instead of a civil law attorney for advise) is evidence that they know.

I believe that Casey brutally murdered her daughter. No accident except in that she could have been physically abusing her and it went too far. But, no accidental locking in cars, purposeful drugging that back fired, no slip or fall. I think this for a couple of reasons. 1st, casey's demeanor upon being arrested was so damn cold. It did remind me, as someone pointed out, of Diane Downs who killed her daughter and almost killed her two other children because she wanted to be free to date some dude. It also strongly reminded me of the mother of Baby Grace. Just cocky, arrogant and could not give a *#@! that her daughter was missing. If it was a true accident, she would seem different to me. 2nd, what I no longer see posted very much anymore are the facts of the case when it first broke and what led to GMA calling the police. Those facts are that after Casey moved out with Caylee, whenever that was, GMA kept trying to see Caylee or speak with her on the phone, for weeks, but Casey kept having excuses for whay Caylee was unavailable. That worried GMA. Then, after forcing the issue, Casey could not produce the child, so GMA felt "something was not quite right" and called the cops. Prior to the call, GMA posted an angry myspace message about how Caylee was missing (post date 7-3-08) and that it was all due to jealousy. I feel that Casey was jealous over GMA's bond with Caylee and possibly the attention to Caylee, etc. Also GMA seems like a very overbearing, spiteful person. So, to get back at mom, Casey takes away Caylee, prompting GMA's my space message. I think Casey likely has several personality disorders and is a sociapathic spoiled brat who later harmed the child to hurt her own mother and also because she disliked the child. Revenge and hate, whether consciously or not. I think she may have acted nicely towards the child prior to this because she was being watched and was acting how she thought she should. When she was alone for a long period with Caylee, it was a different matter. I do not think GMA or anyone else harmed the kid. But, Casey is a product of her mother. Cindy seems like what I call a "crazy lady" - very difficult, out there with her own personality disorders. She almost reminds me of a Munchausen by proxy type. Her daughter became the way she is as a result of Cindy. Now, Cindy is trying to protect her daughter and squirm away from what happened. She cannot face it for several reasons and is trying desperately to cover it up. She also likely knows much more than she is saying. I think she is lying now and should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice. But, I also hope no one shuts her up because the more she blabs, the more we can find out about her duaghter, the family dynamics and ultimately, about what happened to that precious little girl. This is just my opinion based on what I have seen so far.

Your so right about this case making no sense. How many of us on an empty tank hope we run out of gas in a parking lot? She was so lucky? Why didn't her friend that picked her up think to go for gas also?

How do we know she was who driving the car when it was left there and that a friend picked her up? Have you seen that said anywhere?

I believe that Casey brutally murdered her daughter. <snip> myspace message about how Caylee was missing (post date 7-3-08) and that it was all due to jealousy. I feel that Casey was jealous over GMA's bond with Caylee and possibly the attention to Caylee, etc. Also GMA seems like a very overbearing, spiteful person. So, to get back at mom, Casey takes away Caylee, prompting GMA's my space message. I think Casey likely has several personality disorders and is a sociapathic spoiled brat who later harmed the child to hurt her own mother and also because she disliked the child. <snip>

If Casey was jealous of the bond that Cindy had with Caylee, what could have set off Casey was Caylee's many requests to see CiCi (GMA). Casey is early 20's and immature... used to having her overbearing mother enable and rescue her (Casey) from Casey's responsibilities, so Casey isn't growing up any time soon. If Caylee was persistent in asking for her GMA, this could have enraged Casey to the point that Casey "disciplined" her and could have been drunk (see her photos at photobucket), lost her inhibition and accidentally went too far, thus killing Caylee. GMA couldn't help her out because this would cause GMA to be enraged with Casey.

Casey hasn't been taught how to properly handle her emotions (overbearing mothers rarely let their children express their emotions), hence the nonchalant attitude Casey had at her arrest. Also, Casey had had time to process Caylee's death. Casey probably has severe trauma PTSD from accidentally murdering her child, burying her, digging her up, disposing of her body and now sitting in jail by herself without her friends, her boyfriend and her alcohol. None of her family have visited her. Maybe none of her friends have either. Her second album at photobucket has many pictures that she obviously found on the Internet. Some are telling, like a child (Casey) being abandoned, or being the odd child out... so she is hanging on to these "friends" where the guys grope the girls, the girls wear revealing clothing, all drink beer, all give off those finger gang signs... Casey trying to fit in somewhere. Anywhere to get away from her mother and her conflict between wanting Caylee to love her over her mother, but not wanting to raise her totally alone (or not believing she can).. no telling what positive enforcements she missed out on during her development years. GRM appears to want to be Caylee's mother or at the very least the center of Caylee's life, thus shutting out Casey. The entire family is dysfunctional.

Even if it was by Casey's hand, Cindy is to blame, too, by enabling Casey. She knew that Casey was a chronic drinker (alcoholic?), loved to party and not a suitable parent (not that Cindy is either, but that's another story). She gave Casey a car to drive and money to use/drink and hang out with her friends. Cindy liked the control, maybe.. and didn't force Casey to get a job to support herself, thus keeping her child-like so Cindy could keep Caylee, which led to intense jealousy, which led to Caylee's death.

The last thing LE wants is for Casey and Cindy to get together alone. Keeping them apart... hoping one will break. It is usually the weaker one, so that would be Casey.... but she has an attorney paid for by her parents.. so we go 'round and 'round.

I think that Casey has a serious drug problem.
She either killed Caylee (accidentally or in a rage) or she sold her for drugs. The first option is obviously more likely.
Its also obvious that boty Cindy and Casey are habitual liars - something wong there.

Hi to all our new posters and those who have been here and lurk. The posts are informative and full of great theories. Good jobs.

The proof is in the details that we can fit together as we know the facts and truths. Minus the lies, but keep considering the lies as there is truth in those also.

The month long behavior is very telling. The car being abandoned due to supposed running out of gas. Not notifying proper authorities or the family. The actions and words of those involved now. It's very telling to me. This case is another one of those that's gonna go down in the history books as an eye opener. I don't believe another case will parrell the dynamics here.

Casey and Cindy are interesting characters. Their behaviors actions and words leave much to question and figure out.

I sadly believe Caylee is no longer alive. I believe she is bured somewhere. I believe she possibly had been buried at her parents backyard at some time for a short period of time and moved due to paranoia.

I don't think Caylee has been sold. Just no evidence to support that theory in my opinion. Plus we have evidence pointing to death and hidden coverups.

I fully believe Cindy is covering up now, also protecting Casey, I believe she has been cooperative, then combative and un-cooperative. Thus both mother and daughter hindering this investigation.

I think we need to trust and believe in the eye witnesses and their testimonies as to what we're learning about the comings and goings, and these womens personalties. It reveals and says alot.

I theroize either Caysee was tired of a child to contend with, getting in her way, taking the spotlight of attention and hurt/nurdered her out of anger and jealousy. Caysee is very manipulative, a conniver in my eyes.

I personally don't like what I've seen in Cindy either. She is over bearing, controlling and combative. Caylee has suffered due to both of their actions while she lives, I really beleived that.

Little Caylee was played and pulled between these two arguing combative women. She got caught in the middle of a festering highly volitile family dynamic, that she was born into.

The Father of Caylee, who hasn't been named is so telling to me also. It makes me angry learning the facts concerning this childs life and how some have been treated by Caysee and Cindy. They don't appear to have respect for anyone, even authority figures.

I do believe this case will be solved, prosecuted and justice served though. Great job sleuthers and posters, this is a well maintained forum and makes one proud to be a part of it.

Okay - this is a little off the wall and is entirely speculation, as you will see.

What if.... someone named Zenedia really has Caylee? What if someone else was in that car. Say Casey got herself into some kind of mess. A friend OD's on drugs, a friend kills someone else in her presence, she kills someone else and in exchange for covering it up or making Casey keep her mouth shut, they take Caylee?

Bit of a conspiracy theory, just doesn't involve the Government :).

This is not what I think happened, but I am a bit intriqued by the airport sighting. At this point, I am pretty much discounting it. Apparently LE said they would release the composite providing the tip proved creditable. Soooooo.... sounds like LE did have a composite drawn up but they are not going to release it until they check the flight manifests, times, dates, etc. and can conclude that there is a definite possibility that Caylee was on that plane.

Anyway, just a thought.....

Salem

Ok, I just right started reading about this tragedy. So Casey is the mother. Then who is Cindy, is she Casey's sister?

Ok, I just right started reading about this tragedy. So Casey is the mother. Then who is Cindy, is she Casey's sister?

Cindy is Casey's mom, Casey is Caylee's mom, making Cindy Caylee's grandmother.

Have a look around at some of the sticky threads and you'll get caught up fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23