While we are searching.. OT thread.

Popping antiacids for my nervous stomach, popping pain pills for my sore back brought on by nerves, jumping out of my skin each time the phone rings...:eek:

How sad. It sounds in this case, that the little girl did end up in the river since two of her boots were found in the river.

Children being able to manuever doors, getting out of the house, getting into cars always scares me. I'm also amazed in this day and age when people are still comfortable leaving their doors unlocked.

Prayers sent for this little girl and her family.

Gosh. Thats so sad. My cousin drowned when he was 2 back in 1985. His parents owned a sailboat down in the Virgin Islands and they were busy doing something and he fell off and drowned. The whole thing was horrible. My aunt never recovered from her son's death, neither did her older son. Her husband was a piece, of you-know-what, he didnt even go to the baby's funeral!

We are on cicada watch..... After 17 years we should be seeing them again as soon as the ground temperature reaches 68.

I sit here and think about the first e-mail I received from Robin on Myspace and wanted to share with you. Of coarse, it had to be "edited".

"I just want to let you know that my room mate and I looked at the age progression picture of Anna and both of us said "C" at the same time. I do not know if this is anything, but we are taking this picture in to show "C" at work, because it looks just like her. I will let you know if it turns out to be anything. The age progression picture looks like her, but I don't see her in the younger pictures. Also, the woman that we know is 40, a waitress with "?" children, a really nice person, but she has dark hair, like a very dark brown. I will let you know what "C" says after dinner with her tomorrow. I believe it is primarily the smile that made us both think of "C".

Will write soon, and thinking of you,
Robin

I remember when you first emailed me about Robin and C on MySpace. It was exactly 6 months ago today.

Hello all,
I have been reading Anna's story from the time it was posted here on WS.
Although I have never posted here.
All of the key players here have been an inspiration to me.
Patience, Trust & Faith is what I have learned from this thread.
God bless you all, My prayers are with you.

Gracelin

Weeding my garden in between checking in here... While,praying for the best news for you all, everytime I have to kneel for something!

While we are waiting.....C is doing GREAT!! Full of smiles and hugs today. I on the other hand am dealing with a nervous stomach and feel very jumpy. Thank goodness this is almost done!!!

While we are waiting.....C is doing GREAT!! Full of smiles and hugs today. I on the other hand am dealing with a nervous stomach and feel very jumpy. Thank goodness this is almost done!!!

You have just described how a lot of us been feeling for weeks. Glad to hear C is having a great day. We all hope she continues to have these days no matter what the results are.

So does anyone else check out who's on-line and get all excited when Dr. Doogie logs on...LOL I refresh every few minutes for that final update. It's not so bad now that we know it will be next week...but still you just never know!

So does anyone else check out who's on-line and get all excited when Dr. Doogie logs on...LOL I refresh every few minutes for that final update. It's not so bad now that we know it will be next week...but still you just never know!

yep.

Taking my son to see spiderman 3 tomorrow. It's all he's talked about for weeks. I haven't been to a movie theatre in years, and have never been to a show it's opening day. We have tickets for the 2:30pm show. (cst) so if something happens to come in tomorrow afternoon, I'll miss it.

We have Cubs tickets for Sunday afternoon....... We'll both be wearing our Kerry Wood Jerseys. Mine blue, his white....... I'll be having a few Old Style's..... who wants to drink Bud....... No I'm not driving..... well, we'll be hoping the el train back to Forest Park before heading out further west. Go Cubbies!

Taking my son to see spiderman 3 tomorrow. It's all he's talked about for weeks. I haven't been to a movie theatre in years, and have never been to a show it's opening day. We have tickets for the 2:30pm show. (cst) so if something happens to come in tomorrow afternoon, I'll miss it.

Yes, my son has been going on for what seems like months. He has school tomorrow, but Saturday is his Birthday so we're gonna bring cup cakes to his class after lunch and then we're going to check him out for the rest of the day so we can take him to the movie. I'm so excited for him!

Yes, my son has been going on for what seems like months. He has school tomorrow, but Saturday is his Birthday so we're gonna bring cup cakes to his class after lunch and then we're going to check him out for the rest of the day so we can take him to the movie. I'm so excited for him!

Happy Birthday to your little guy. :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

:HappyBday How old will your little one be?

I have someone who has been driving me nuts to go see Spidey 3 this week-end....My husband! :rolleyes:

:HappyBday Have fun at the movies!

My family and I are off to Washington DC for the weekend. It will be hard to focus on the trip considering the results should be in soon!

For some reason I really thought today was the day .Im Praying for you Annas family .What ever this result we are all here for you .A big hug from my family and I in the uk ,our fingers are crossed .xx

Thanks everyone! I will pass the birthday wishes on to him. He will be 7 tomorrow. Every birthday that goes by just breaks my heart because I know we're one year closer to him growing up
(seperation anxiety?...nahhh).

Thanks everyone! I will pass the birthday wishes on to him. He will be 7 tomorrow. Every birthday that goes by just breaks my heart because I know we're one year closer to him growing up
(seperation anxiety?...nahhh).

Missie, I hope you always feel that way. I know when my kids got into their teens, I kept thinking YES, we're one year closer!:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back