*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all of the witness accounts I have seen, the victims mention the "gas" and their difficulty seeing through it. One (forgive me, no link) stated it appeared powdery. I have not seen anyone state that it had an effect on their breathing or made their eyes' tear. In fact, it seemed to have little physical effect outside of visibility. Yet, he wore a gas mask. This concerns me. Do we know why it took so long for LE to enter the theater to remove the bodies? Maybe they have concerns as to the exact chemical makeup of the substance. This is all conjecture, and if anyone has links that refute, please point them out, bc I am starting to bc really concerned about this, he WAS a neuroscience PhD candidate.

Local here (been to that movie theater lots of times). Been texting friends left and right haven't heard back from any of them.

Yours was the second post this morning. I'm worried about you and your friends. Please let us know when you can how you are.

:please:

Tweets from ABC7 are saying that Alex Sullivan has, indeed, passed away.

My deepest, most heartfelt condolences for his family, and to all the other families who have heard the worst a parent can ever hear - that their beloved child has passed on, before them.

May God reach out, hold all of the families of the victims in His Arms, and find ways to touch their lives and let them know that their child, like God's Child, has moved beyond all pain and suffering, beyond all fear and terror, and now rest safely in His Hands.

Best-
Herding Cats

In all of the witness accounts I have seen, the victims mention the "gas" and their difficulty seeing through it. One (forgive me, no link) stated it appeared powdery. I have not seem anyone state that it had an effect on their breathing or made their eyes tear. In fact, it seemed to have little physical effect outside of visibility. Yet, he wore a gas mask. This concerns me. Do we know why it took so long for LE to enter the theater to remove the bodies? Maybe they have concerns as to the exact chemical makeup of the substance. This is all conjecture, and if anyone has links that refute, please point them out, bc I am starting to bc really concerned about this, he WAS a neuroscience PhD candidate.

Do we know why it took so long for LE to enter the theater to remove the bodies? I know one reason was because it was a crime scene.

The guy not even related to any of the children ended up having to help save them.
If I behaved like the father of the kid, I don't think I'd want to be on TV telling it to everyone. I am just saying.

That's who I am talking about. The unrelated young man who helped out. He is a hero. The 19 year old. I can not speak of the father. Very strange he left his own family to fight for their life on their own. The stranger deserves a medal. He is a hero!!! :woohoo:

In all of the witness accounts I have seen, the victims mention the "gas" and their difficulty seeing through it. One (forgive me, no link) stated it appeared powdery. I have not seem anyone state that it had an effect on their breathing or made their eyes tear. In fact, it seemed to have little physical effect outside of visibility. Yet, he wore a gas mask. This concerns me. Do we know why it took so long for LE to enter the theater to remove the bodies? Maybe they have concerns as to the exact chemical makeup of the substance. This is all conjecture, and if anyone has links that refute, please point them out, bc I am starting to bc really concerned about this, he WAS a neuroscience PhD candidate.

I agree. Who knows what that gas was.
So far it appears that nobody showed any ill effects from it, as far as I can tell. If it was poisonous, I would think the effects would be already evident. But I am not bio weapon expert.

LE did not wait all day to enter....they have been inside since the first response last night gathering evidence and documenting the scene. The bodies are unfortunately part of the evidence that tells the story of what happened. NONE of the interviewed people in media stories today who were inside the theatre either reported or exhibited any continuing signs of effects of chemical exposure.

jmo

jmo

Now not to get religious or have any debate in here, but I think a lot of us can agree that those who kill like this - no matter what they think or claim, it's not for or of any real God or good Higher Power. It's all of Satan, no matter their delusions. It's all evil.

It's our culture. We're the country that leads the world in armed men who go on killing sprees internationally, in Iraq, Vietnam, and so many other countries. Did we think the we would be spared from our own culture of violence?

By this time next year, perhaps armed American men will be killing people in Iran or wherever and, of course, in post offices, movie theaters, and schools in the USA. It has become such an ingrained part of our culture that it's becoming more and more predictable as time goes on.

It amazes me that Al Qaeda never has gotten into the "mass shooting" business, it's always been home grown terrorists. You'd think they'd see stuff like this in the news. (And I am glad they haven't!)
Perhaps not Al Qaeda, but... ( link )

The 2008 Mumbai attacks were 11 coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai, India's largest city, by terrorists[5][6] who were trained and came from Pakistan.[7] The attackers allegedly received reconnaissance assistance before the attacks. Ajmal Kasab, the only attacker who was captured alive later confessed upon interrogation that the attacks were conducted with the support of Pakistan's ISI.[8][9] The attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on Wednesday, 26 November and lasted until Saturday, 29 November 2008, killing 164 people and wounding at least 308.[2][10]

[...]

The attackers used at least three SIM cards purchased on the Indian side of the border with Bangladesh.[112] There were also reports of a SIM card purchased in the US state New Jersey.[113] Police had also mentioned that Faheem Ansari, an Indian Lashkar operative who had been arrested in February 2008, had scouted the Mumbai targets for the November attacks.[114]

Later, the police arrested two Indian suspects, Mikhtar Ahmad, who is from Srinagar in Kashmir, and Tausif Rehman, a resident of Kolkata. They supplied the SIM cards, one in Calcutta, and the other in New Delhi.[115]

Type 86 Grenades made by China's state-owned Norinco were used in the attacks.[116]

Blood tests on the attackers indicate that they had taken cocaine and LSD during the attacks, to sustain their energy and stay awake for 50 hours. Police say that they found syringes on the scenes of the attacks. There were also indications that they had been taking steroids.[117] The gunman who survived said that the attackers had used Google Earth to familiarise themselves with the locations of buildings used in the attacks.[118]

There were ten gunmen, nine of whom were subsequently shot dead and one captured by security forces.[119][120] Witnesses reported that they looked to be in their early twenties, wore black t-shirts and jeans, and that they smiled and looked happy as they shot their victims.[121]

Tweets from ABC7 are saying that Alex Sullivan has, indeed, passed away.

My deepest, most heartfelt condolences for his family, and to all the other families who have heard the worst a parent can ever hear - that their beloved child has passed on, before them.

May God reach out, hold all of the families of the victims in His Arms, and find ways to touch their lives and let them know that their child, like God's Child, has moved beyond all pain and suffering, beyond all fear and terror, and now rest safely in His Hands.

Best-
Herding Cats

I cannot even imagine what Alex Sullivan's parents are going through. No one should bury their child.

Perhaps not Al Qaeda, but... ( link )

The 2008 Mumbai attacks were 11 coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai, India's largest city, by terrorists[5][6] who were trained and came from Pakistan.[7] The attackers allegedly received reconnaissance assistance before the attacks. Ajmal Kasab, the only attacker who was captured alive later confessed upon interrogation that the attacks were conducted with the support of Pakistan's ISI.[8][9] The attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on Wednesday, 26 November and lasted until Saturday, 29 November 2008, killing 164 people and wounding at least 308.[2][10]

[...]

The attackers used at least three SIM cards purchased on the Indian side of the border with Bangladesh.[112] There were also reports of a SIM card purchased in the US state New Jersey.[113] Police had also mentioned that Faheem Ansari, an Indian Lashkar operative who had been arrested in February 2008, had scouted the Mumbai targets for the November attacks.[114]

Later, the police arrested two Indian suspects, Mikhtar Ahmad, who is from Srinagar in Kashmir, and Tausif Rehman, a resident of Kolkata. They supplied the SIM cards, one in Calcutta, and the other in New Delhi.[115]

Type 86 Grenades made by China's state-owned Norinco were used in the attacks.[116]

Blood tests on the attackers indicate that they had taken cocaine and LSD during the attacks, to sustain their energy and stay awake for 50 hours. Police say that they found syringes on the scenes of the attacks. There were also indications that they had been taking steroids.[117] The gunman who survived said that the attackers had used Google Earth to familiarise themselves with the locations of buildings used in the attacks.[118]

There were ten gunmen, nine of whom were subsequently shot dead and one captured by security forces.[119][120] Witnesses reported that they looked to be in their early twenties, wore black t-shirts and jeans, and that they smiled and looked happy as they shot their victims.[121]

The Mumbai Attack should be a wake up call that Al-Qaeda can carry a terrorist attack like that.

Except that true Satanism involves not harming anyone or anything. If you hear anyone claiming otherwise they are on drugs, very seriously mentally ill, or using it as an excuse for their own sick actions. I was able to do a semester long research project on it for abnormal psychology and the role beliefs can play in it in college. Fascinating .

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

OK, you are welcome to your opinion. I personally do not want to continue this "conversation". As I said in my post, we haven't heard that the suspect is a Satanist, so it doesn't really matter. Thanks and blessings.

So far we have not heard from MSM that the perpetrator is or could be either a "satanist" or a "terrorist."

So let's carry on, keeping that knowledge in the forefront.

Where this post lands is random.

image2.jpg

he looks like a smiling assassin to me - just my opinion

Coming at on the 10 o'clock news - Shooter was looking in local pawn shops in San Diego asking about "home protection type guns". I think that's where he got Glock advice. I'm not sure when this was. They showed a fast pic of a pawn shop in the Hillcrest area of San Diego.

Coming up at 10 p.m.
http://www.cbs8.com/Global/category.asp?C=149651

The president used the T word while addressing the Nation. I wasn't paying attention though. That was the only word I remember from his entire speech. Not trying to be difficult - other than that no one using the T word.

So far we have not heard from MSM that the perpetrator is or could be either a "satanist" or a "terrorist."

So let's carry on, keeping that knowledge in the forefront.

Where this post lands is random.

What he did was a lone terrorist attack, just like McVeigh, et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee