Cindy's BoA Checking Account

There are a LOAD of check images in CASEY'S handwriting off of Cindy's account....some appear to be forged on the sig line? Not postitive. They were written in early 2008 to Ross, Target, Walgreens, etc.. Then Cindy personally wrote Casey SEVERAL checks one month.

Here is one page of images. Link pdf pg. 160; evidence pg. 22716

I don't see any checks that Cindy wrote directly to Casey in one month. I see Casey writing her name on checks and signing her mothers name.

Page 153, check 4674, this is Casey to Casey
Page 153, check 4551 and 4552 shows Cindy's handwriting and signature.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010

Ah, so you noticed that too! Did that account get closed out? I noted the zero balance.

Nope, still actively used by Cindy through Aug. 2008 which is the last statement LE requested.

The checks I've run across range from 12/07 - 03/08.

Casey would have never had the chance to murder Caylee, if she'd been mine.
I'd have gotten to her first. (kidding...i think. kinda.)

Oh, I hear ya Beach, If one of my kids were to pull this stunt, I can assure you one if not both of us would be in jail.

Yes, Caylee would be alive today if not for CA's stupidity and leniency with KC. jmo

I don't see any checks that Cindy wrote directly to Casey in one month. I see Casey writing her name on checks and signing her mothers name.

You're exactly right, Patty.

Those were the first checks I noticed and I thought, "omg...look at all the money CA gave KC that month"....I slipped and was thinking from an honest person's perspective. I certainly should have known better than to make that assumption. :doh:

KC forged them all. Yeah, sure....Cindy believed KC was working. Riiiight. uh huh, sure.

Cross reference to the Amscot records, and I believe you'll find those checks made out to Casey, were the ones that Casey wrote/forged and tried to (or did) cash through Amscot.

Nope, still actively used by Cindy through Aug. 2008 which is the last statement LE requested.

I am detecting that there were several accounts under Cindy's name. One account has the monthly mortage payment on it, others don't.

Oh, I hear ya Beach, If one of my kids were to pull this stunt, I can assure you one if not both of us would be in jail.

Yes, Caylee would be alive today if not for CA's stupidity and leniency with KC. jmo

well according to CA she still is.....also there were no RED FLAGS???

WOW And that doesnt even count Caseys AT&T phone bills.

Cindy is an idiot!!

BBM

And we should add the money Casey stole from other people
Caylee, Lee (Casey mentioned it) the Plesea Grandparents, Amy.. I'm sure there are more we don't know about...

Casey had a job alright...it was to find ways to steal other people's money.

I seem to remember at least one of the checks was around ICA birthday in March? Shirley wrote her a birthday check and that's how she got the account number? (or something along those lines) So, if my memory is correct, they started when her access to CA's account stopped.

IIRC
Casey used her Grandma's checking account to buy birthday cake (?) for Caylee's birthday

pg 308/418
shows on 5/8/08 an ATT payment in KC's name on CA's account in the amount of $574.60.

If Cindy had nailed her daughter about those checks, had her arrested and jailed, assumed care and custody of Caylee at that time...Caylee would still be alive.
Cindys guilt has put her over the edge, IMO.

pg 308/418
shows on 5/8/08 an ATT payment in KC's name on CA's account in the amount of $574.60.

Ok, that is May. (The only one I am aware of post March.) Was it a debit card transaction (online pymt??) or is there another check image?

I can't look and it is killing me! My good laptop crashed last night and this dinosaur desktop keeps freezing. :SCREAM: lol

It appears that CA opened a New checking acct @ BOA on 3/14/08 - see pg 300/418

That 2nd account is strange. I'm thinking that Casey actually opened this 2nd Cindy account. I can't prove it so it's just MOO.

The first account has deposits from Gentiva and bills that Cindy is paying.

The 2nd account has lots of online transactions, pays Casey's cell phone bills, gets hit with NSF charges a lot, a lot of ATM charges. I can't think of any reason Cindy would open a second account just to shop at Sams and pay KC's cell phone bills.

There's a deposit on the second account on 5/6/08 for $3590.85 called a Counter Transaction. Could this be the $4000 deposit George was talking about in one LE interview that KC somehow stole or faked (I don't remember the story) and KC told him she was robbed or mugged or something? Does anyone remember this?

Can't Cindy be held accountable for something here? She could NOT have been telling the truth to LE about thinking she had a job, etc when she was paying for all of this nonsense, and being told that Universal was putting her and Caylee and Zanny up in hotels when she disappeared for a week at a time.

It makes NO sense, and Cindy has to be punished for this imo. I'm sick of this woman.

Did anyone else notice that there are two B of A accounts? One in George's name with a balance due of over $10,000 and then Cindy's account, which she never seemed to make a payment on.

These had to be after George and Casey already did their damage to Cindy's account, as I don't see a lot of transactions.......just a lot of late/overlimit fees!

Did anyone else notice that there are two B of A accounts? One in George's name with a balance due of over $10,000 and then Cindy's account, which she never seemed to make a payment on.

These had to be after George and Casey already did their damage to Cindy's account, as I don't see a lot of transactions.......just a lot of late/overlimit fees!

Those are credit card statements. In addition to those, there are two B of A checking accounts in Cindy's name.

wenwe, NICE WORK and thank you for opening this thread. :blowkiss:

As for naming it, I would suggest "KC Check Fraud" but CA at least must have been aware of at least some of this so am not sure if that still qualifies it as fraud...

A few things I noted..

1. If a $5xx payment to AT&T was made in May, how was there a $3xx amount due for June (that bounced twice)? Did she purchase a new phone, I seem to remember something about that but I'm not sure. $800 within 2 months of billing seems incredibly high unless she purchased *two* OUT OF CONTRACT phones (ie not upgrades for cheap) in April (billing to May) and May (billing to June).

Have we seen the AT&T records for the billing - not the calls - for Casey's account yet?

2. George's BOFA credit card - forged by Casey, or a relic from his online gambling? (And the way this family operated, I wonder if it was actually George that DID the online gambling referenced and he wasn't just covering for Casey, who apparently spent a lot of time being bored and on the computer).

What was the account opening date on that one? Sorry lots of pages I read and I can't even remember which PDF it was on.

After the $3590.85 deposit on 5/6/08 the following electronic transactions took place:

5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $1,010.91
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 400.00
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 300.00
5/7/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 200.00
5/8/08 AT&T payment for Casey $ 574.60
5/12/08 Online banking withdrawal $ 800.00

If that wasn't Casey's doing, I will eat my hat.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back