FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright friends, let's leave the LINKGATE topic behind :innocent:.

It might confuse our fellow sleuthers and lurkers who didnt have the opportunity to participate in the fun.

BBM Too funny :floorlaugh:

OT but here we go. I wanted to thank the mods and fellow sleuthers for all their hard work. I have been really ill and swamped with college course work. I tune in here every couple of hours to check on Michelle. You all make me smile and laugh and I amazed at the hard work you do.

If DS ends up being guilty & goes to prison, wouldn't the god parents take on the responsibility of raising them?

To my knowledge "god parents" aren't a legally binding contract. I think they generally go with direct family members (unless there was a legal document set up in a will or some sort where the deceased parents stated they wanted a certain person to raise their child)

IIRC, it was found in a parking lot about 3 miles from DS's house.

WARNING SOME MAY FIND THIS GROSS!

I think it will answer the question of how long it takes a body to decompose.

MonsterQuest Bigfoot/Skunk Ape Deer Carcass Decomposition Time Lapse - YouTube

I was going to link this vid too -unfortunately it's very possible for investigators to find little but bones at this point.

As to the question on Auto Correct and Siri from iPhone4s... I have the iPhone 4. If you have used a word over and over and misspelled it every time, it's "added" to your dictionary. When i text, I say "Prolly" instead of probably. So now, the word "prolly" is in my dictionary and doesn't get auto corrected to Polly. So if she's used Waterford before ..as in I'm at Waterford Mall in the make up store, or whatever, Waterford would be stored in the dictionary. So if she was typing in Wateva - it may have auto corrected to Waterford.

There has been some talk about the neclace in the pic that LE released. Was that her usual necklace or a new one. Could it be that her new BF gave that to her that day when they met and she took a pic of it on her to show that. Maybe that enraged dale? this really is kinda hard to figure out with so many unknowns.

Good morning fellow sleuthers! I hope Michelle is found today!

I am so happy to see flourish posting! :)

We have a lot of good posters on this thread and a lot of locals...there are a lot of good ideas...maybe we can make a difference for Michelle's family...I hope so.

Just wanted to say, I appreciate the great posts late last night from flourish and swampmama, as well as the rest of you. There's not a single boring person in the bunch here!

:seeya: Good morning peeps. SMDH at myself!! No pics, no links today. Praying they find Michelle today. Sleuth on.

This brings me to a question that I almost hate asking...

As a child, I remember crabbing on my father's boat with a "chicken line" (or chum line) to attract the crabs. We'd catch TONS at a time & a lot faster than crab traps. Having said that, could a perp have grabbed some chicken or fish, tied it on clothesline rope, then wrapped it around a body to attract marine life faster than normal? A shark can smell a drop of blood from over a mile away. What are the stats on alligators with this sense?

I couldn't find a solid number that gives the sense of smell but they have a great sense of smell and even alligators that are blind have no problem finding food

There are a usually lot of alligators in an area so the chances are that they wouldn't need to smell from far away. There would be enough close by.

It sickens me to think of this beautiful girl coming to an end like this. It infuriates me that the person responsible is walking free.

I thought the same thing when Haleigh went missing and they said she was in that river. I didn't hold hope that they would find any evidence of her.

I can only hope that the one who has done this to Michelle will be stupid enough to continue his ugly ways and will end up in jail over something else, if they can't get him for what he did to Michelle.

Then I see no reason DS can't get back to work. I pray every night she is found. I feel myself getting discouraged & depressed like I did w/ Caylee's case. :-(

Woohoo! Detectives spent the day going through Michelle's phone! Also, at the end of the video, we learn that the cell wasn't found due to "one specific tip" - so IMO nobody called it in...

The interview is with Michelle's father.

http://vidcache.newsoverwireless.com/wofl/pmd-2/WOFL-3417293.mp4

New developments in Parker case
December 12, 2011, 10:43 pm

That poor man. You can hear the pain & suffering in his voice. No Dad should have to endure that. They need to find Michelle. I hope the person who did this realizes that when they meet their maker, they will be faced w/ their deeds & the punishment will be unimaginable. Going to step away for a while.

Then I see no reason DS can't get back to work. I pray every night she is found. I feel myself getting discouraged & depressed like I did w/ Caylee's case. :-(

I am trying very hard not to hard not to get discouraged as well. Other than following the CA case...the only other ones I have been involved with are Kyron Horman :( and this one...I only got interested in all of this because my friend was murdered and at least we were able to make a difference there. And that was a scary circumstance in and of itself.

:waitasec: Perhaps it's not easy for a "prime suspect" to return back to work when the general public feels he has something to do with Michelle's disappearance.

Thank you for this link. I am so impressed with the Parker family and their demeanor. This is a family that knows how to stay focused on what matters. Love her sister's quote that they are leaving DS II to LE and that if he needs the money for the kids, so be it. Not that I agree necessarily with these tactics but I just like this family's approach, they're an inspiration.

:waitasec: Perhaps it's not easy for a "prime suspect" to return back to work when the general public feels he has something to do with Michelle's disappearance.

I guess I just don't have much sympathy for him. At 40, he has had a lot of chances to turn his life around...while I get going to work now is out of the question...because he is a prime suspect in Michelle's disappearance I doubt that he missed work before she went missing to care for the twins. All of the articles I have read said that when he had the twins, it was his parents that cared for them...

Smooth, I don't know if you're going to post a new timeline soon, but could you include the two eyewitness reports we've had for sighting the Hummer? You can include caveats with them so we know they're not absolutely confirmed, but I think they could be helpful. One was Ironhorse's sighting at Alafaya/408 slightly before 3, with narrowed down time based on the records he obtained, and the other is the sighting of the Hummer turning, I believe, from OBT onto Sand Lake sometime between 4:30 and 5:15.

If you've already been including those, my apologies. I couldn't remember when you had posted the timeline last to check it.

On edit--there may have been a third one, but I'm thinking that one only gave a location and not a time?

I guess I just don't have much sympathy for him. At 40, he has had a lot of chances to turn his life around...while I get going to work now is out of the question...because he is a prime suspect in Michelle's disappearance I doubt that he missed work before she went missing to care for the twins. All of the articles I have read said that when he had the twins, it was his parents that cared for them...

Well, the only ones that I care about is the twins, and since they are in his custody, clearly they need to be taken care of.

Whether Dale's parents cared for the children prior to Michelle's disappearance is not unusual, because at some point, children do need to be taken care of when a parent works.

I would assume that Michelle's family took care of her three children when she went to work.

Heck, my mother watched my son when I took a part-time job for extra money.

I am trying very hard not to hard not to get discouraged as well. Other than following the CA case...the only other ones I have been involved with are Kyron Horman :( and this one...I only got interested in all of this because my friend was murdered and at least we were able to make a difference there. And that was a scary circumstance in and of itself.

I am so discouraged!!! I came to WS because of Beth Bentley, Hasn't been found. Then I started following Hailey Dunn, Not found. And now Michelle. I really could stand to hear some good news! I wonder if the Mods have some stats of people that have been found because of WS?

Aww, the link on GMA told what the kids names were. It makes them seem so much more "real" to me that I know their little names and what they want for Christmas. I know alot of the focus right now is on the twins, ut my heart truely aches for the 11 year old. He absolutely must understand what is going on and hears things from school. Bless his heart.

Re: Dale and work. I know it must be hard to face the world and being so hated right now. However, he works with cabinets so thats either new construction or personal homes. He isn't in public per say and his boss can help weed out the jobs that may put him in the spotlight like say, at a business establishment or something. If his company supported him, they could provide him with small jobs right now that could fit his needs and provide some means of income.
*I'm not saying his company doesn't support him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh