Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

That would be a great guest but we haven't been mad at Dr. G., have we?:waitasec: I haven't been mad at her for a second, let along a long time.:waitasec:

OK I missed that clue

How bout DC?

ohhhhh maybe Lee?

I feel like it's Christmas Eve and we get to open one gift!!!

The more I read Tricia's clues the more I think it is someone other than from the FCA case. I saw someone mention John Ramsey, and that he has a book out. it sounds like someone from quite a while ago, from Tricia's quote below:

Tricia: "Let me clear something up. This person has done interviews in the past but hasn't done them for a while. And this interview is a long one. This person will be on the air with me for at least an hour maybe more. No commercials. What I meant was this is a first for this person in that they are sitting down for such a long time to talk and it's been a while since they have done any major media."

underlining mine, I thought CA but she was just on ?Phil, I think it is someone who hasn't done media for quite a while like John Ramsey, I first started reading at Websleuths with the John Benet case, I had been reading at that double-b webbsleuths and then they started charging and all kinds of hoopla going on, then I came to read that case on here. That is my new guess since someone said he has a book out.

I'm in Mountain Time and it is dark here now. I call that NIGHT, not afternoon. :twocents:

The more I read Tricia's clues the more I think it is someone other than from the FCA case. I saw someone mention John Ramsey, and that he has a book out. it sounds like someone from quite a while ago, from Tricia's quote below:

Tricia: "Let me clear something up. This person has done interviews in the past but hasn't done them for a while. And this interview is a long one. This person will be on the air with me for at least an hour maybe more. No commercials. What I meant was this is a first for this person in that they are sitting down for such a long time to talk and it's been a while since they have done any major media."

underlining mine, I thought CA but she was just on ?Phil, I think it is someone who hasn't done media for quite a while like John Ramsey, I first started reading at Websleuths with the John Benet case, I had been reading at that double-b webbsleuths and then they started charging and all kinds of hoopla going on, then I came to read that case on here. That is my new guess since someone said he has a book out.

I have never followed the JonBenet case except back when it was in the news. I have tried to read a little here on WS and can't get a bead on what people think happened. Is her father considered a disliked figure?

I was leaning towards someone on Dear Sweet Caylee's case only because on the other topics it's an announcement. But on this forum it is a thread. ???

I was leaning towards someone on Dear Sweet Caylee's case only because on the other topics it's an announcement. But on this forum it is a thread. ???

It's a thread on Baby Lisa's forum, too. I can't think of anyone involved in both cases though. But that was a good thought, Coldpizza.

OK Tricia we have members in the UK and I think? its Saturday there!!!!!

well almost

I would like to hear John Ramsey, but I don't believe he will ever tell the truth about what really happened that night.

I have never followed the JonBenet case except back when it was in the news. I have tried to read a little her on WS and can't get a bead on what people think happened. Is her father considered a disliked figure?

That is a really wild case to follow, there is still a following on this forum and lots of current postings. I really followed it more at the beginning, and lately I go over every now-and-then to read what is the latest. At one time or another, Patsy, John and Burke have all been suspects. Also suspicions of LE and other political cover-ups going on. Patsy was a huge suspect for quite a while. Then she passed away from cancer. John was also a huge suspect at one time. Also many who think Burke did it.

I can't myself say if he was really disliked or not, I had no feelings one way or the other about him, but some people do have really strong feelings against each person in that family. I can't recall exactly all that went on back then, just lots and lots and lots and lots of info, I don't think that case will EVER be publicly solved, another one like the FCA case where the answers will be kept "all in the family".

Although there are some who strongly believe that a stranger did it, who knows??

IMO, MOO, etc.

I got it!! It must be NTS! :floorlaugh:

Good Lord!! NTS is still going strong over at the Orlando Sentinel, although he/she gets banned every now and then and has to constantly come up with new monikers :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Wouldn't that be funny if she introduced NTS and CA's voice answered? :lol:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back