FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited my post.

Am having the hardest time getting into Websleuths. Is anyone else having trouble?

I dont see noway on after this. :furious: I hope its not the virus. Noway works so hard here for everyone and maintains a level head with all. This is foul and just mean.:curses:

I remember when I heard it at the time, I took it like I felt when a kid would be dropped off at my house on friday for a party and sunday I was calling someone to come get them. KWIM? Like she was saying, yeah, shes overly friendly, coming over all the time..

Does anyone KWIM?

Yes, and wouldn't that be the perfect place to meet a lot of friends of a 20 yr old man who also come over alot? Baseball team OP High 2006-2007. Check it out.

We had a little girl that would come over the instant she saw our car turn into our driveway. She would spend hours at our house until I sent her home. If I told her she had to leave because we were going to eat dinner, she'd sit on our porch until we were done. It was sad, but I can see someone getting annoyed. I did. And I'm a pretty nice person most of the time.

btw, I've run scans left and right and my computer is clean. :)

We are having phone line problems (lol while they tap our phone lines) but wireless company is not same as phone company ...

I wanted to share this crimevictim link about dna. This link is talking about dna backlog on the federal level, but it also goes into some state problems also. It's just informative about a lot of different dna issues that can occur, so I found it helpful: http://crimevictimsmediareport.com/?cat=35

O/T..

I have good reason to believe that a certain FB page most of us have looked at recently is set up to spread a virus. This is making my head hurt at the implications. I cant fathom that anyone who wants justice for somer, would do this with ws members as obvious targets. Their focus is skewed to say the least. So Im passing this warning on. I dont have proof, just my computer fixer who came over because I was having mucho problems, Ive seen noway is too, anyone else?

Recommend running a scan if you think you might have gotten it. Friend said it was a trojan (go figure).

I was looking at WS at work (ON MY BREAK!!!!!) and I couldn't get WS to work. The computers at work are on an extremely secure system. Very secure! So I don't think that it was your computer fault.

I got a message (from IT at work) that there was a problem with the server. I deleted it before I read problems on here, so I think there was something out in cyber land.

btw, I've run scans left and right and my computer is clean. :)

We are having phone line problems (lol while they tap our phone lines) but wireless company is not same as phone company ...

The minute I submitted my last post I got totally booted offline. :pcguru:
Let's see if it happens again.

Nope, it's all good.

The comment about the mother with the 20 year old and the abducted child ( I don't want to put her name in for it to come up and search) -being overly friendly. Sometimes, people that don't know any better,may be referring to a female child . KWIM.

And that may fit with a grooming theory.

Time to leave work already.

I remember when I heard it at the time, I took it like I felt when a kid would be dropped off at my house on friday for a party and sunday I was calling someone to come get them. KWIM? Like she was saying, yeah, shes overly friendly, coming over all the time..

Does anyone KWIM?

I know that I've seen many kids who I thought were a little too affectionate and friendly with others. Just innappropriate boundaries. Which is really what that is with the coming over too often and staying too much.

You worry when you see that about those kids meeting up with the wrong person.

I'm not having any issues and I haven't been doing the FB thing recently (because I started some new medicine a couple days ago and its left me feeling not so hot off and on, although a bit better now). My computer seems to be fine. So maybe it is FB that's been the problem for folks? Just wanted to put that out there.

I'm not having any issues and I haven't been doing the FB thing recently (because I started some new medicine a couple days ago and its left me feeling not so hot off and on, although a bit better now). My computer seems to be fine. So maybe it is FB that's been the problem for folks? Just wanted to put that out there.

Hope you feel better. IDK about the computer thing. I had one, but could just be me and my protection! FB... who knows.

Even more confusion, this is the same neighbor that lives 2 doors down from DT and has a son that's about 20. Overly friendly?

The "I'll leave it at that" was the same thing the woman said about the dumpsters. Very strange. Maybe her son did it. This is A B on the police report??? Or someone else???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998