What Did Casey Tell Psychiatrists?

Whatever the script said my friend. Verbatim and rehearsed in front of her plastic mirror until she could cry on demand.
Nothing we need to worry about though!! No excuses for ICA IMO!

I'm just wondering if the SA is REALLY that concerned , or if the MSM is hyping this up?

Whatever it was, you can rest assured it was a lie!

I regret, my friends, that LG is unable to immediately comment in this thread.:great:

LG is busy in the smiley icon department seriously searching for a smiley who is pulling a trailer of horse manure. :waitasec:

BBL.

It couldn't have been much if she was NOT diagnosed with any physchological disorder recognized by the APA. According to JA's motion she was not.

It couldn't have been much if she was NOT diagnosed with any physchological disorder recognized by the APA. According to JA's motion she was not.

perhaps jb found one in his word of the day calendar??????????

I'm just wondering if the SA is REALLY that concerned , or if the MSM is hyping this up?

It's being hyped up!

We know from the motions that no MHP spoke "personally" with ICA. They used her statements made to LE to come up with reasons why she showed consciousness of guilt/state of mind...:maddening: JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I bet she said it was an accident she covered up and she was too afraid to tell anyone. So JA does not want the MD's testimonies to be the handy vehicle which will insert 'accident' into the picture. It's "her words" thru the MD's mouths, which is much better than from Baez' mouth. It's the next best thing to putting her on the stand to admit it 1st person, at least to get the accident story rolling, but they don't want her on the stand for obvious reasons.

I bet she said it was an accident she covered up and she was too afraid to tell anyone. So JA does not want the MD's testimonies to be the handy vehicle which will insert 'accident' into the picture. It's "her words" thru the MD's mouths, which is much better than from Baez' mouth. It's the next best thing to putting her on the stand to admit it 1st person, at least to get the accident story rolling, but they don't want her on the stand for obvious reasons.

Well, we all know that ain't gonna fly....

IMO, SA isn't concerned about what she said...it is just not legal for the DT to use their testimony without ICA taking the stand. period. end. of. discussion.

Afraid...NO...concerned...NO...annoyed...possibly...

IMO, SA isn't concerned about what she said...it is just not legal for the DT to use their testimony without ICA taking the stand. period. end. of. discussion.

Afraid...NO...concerned...NO...annoyed...possibly...
I hope HHJP agrees, I think he will :)

Trouble is, which of her lies is the Jury supposed to believe? Oh, yeah- the ones that make her sound innocent?
I think any Psychiatrist worth the title can figure little Miss Anthony out in no time flat... they have plenty of material to work with- let's see- pathological liar, sociopath......malingerer,feigning an illness that might fool a Jury. Which one would get the most sympathy from a Jury? hmmmm

If that is true than why doesn't she just say that now? I think a lot of people would believe the story. I wonder why they don't use that defense.

WHO CARES!!!!! I have no doubt that whatever she told them was 100% a lie.

If that is true than why doesn't she just say that now? I think a lot of people would believe the story. I wonder why they don't use that defense.

They don't want to put her on the stand to admit it. The jurors will not find the info credible from Baez et team, but may sink their teeth into it if the Psychologists report it. JMO. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back