GUILTY FL - Jerry Perdomo, 31, Orange City, 16 February 2012

JP went up there to help his friends DP and CN, who are now POI's in his homicide. The house has been dismantled and carried off to the lab for testing, it's just a matter of time now.... let's hope CN decides to start talking first and grabs that plea deal. It's her only hope. The sooner she lets Jerry go home, the better. jmho as always...

Was that their home she was in front of? And how old are they? It seems like a nice house for such a young couple.

i believe that it was their home. pretty nice, huh? where did they get the $ for it?

I'm sad to say, I found her to be very evasive...not good. IMO...this could open up a whole link to drug trafficking.

Oddly, I found her pretty believable. I think she's been suppressing her "hinky meter" for a long time and is now in shock because whatever's happened might turn out to be even worse than the things she wasn't let herself think about. (If that makes any sense.)

I hear you, radiator, but, on this we'll have to agree to disagree. I think she knows the truth. She seemed to be more concerned w/ how she looked on camera. Boy, was her makeup perfectly done & she didn't look to have done any crying in the recent past.

I'm sad to say, I found her to be very evasive...not good. IMO...this could open up a whole link to drug trafficking.

This is where my mind has gone. Only speculating here, but it would be much easier for a doctor to prescribe med's to a firefighter than just some joe schmoe off the street. It's reasonable to believe that a firefighter would suffer from injuries and anxiety. I think that investigators should look into the whole fire department just to rule it out? I hate to be like that, but it's only reasonable?

I will agree with the wife part, but it is only natural to look into exactly what Jerry was doing before he disappeared.

I believe our job here is to add two and two together. Until there is an arrest, a body is found, etc... it is all speculation. It is what we do.

Also, the information about Jerry's prescriptions was released before anyone brought up pill running. Why would that even be brought up unless it was suspected to be involved? We didn't start that information on the top of our heads. It was released through main stream media.

We've looked at the way he has traveled. He would rent a car, drive up there, drive back. That's what drug runners do. Was he a drug runner? We don't know for sure, but it is a very reasonable observation with the information that has been released.

I feel awful that he is missing. I feel awful for his wife and kids. However, I am confident enough to say that it is my opinion Jerry was involved with some not so great people and I do not believe he is alive?

We just followed the dots where they led us.... and it all seems pretty obvious.

We just followed the dots where they led us.... and it all seems pretty obvious.

Yes! Very obvious!

I do believe there will be an arrest soon. Forensics takes some time. Hopefully, they'll be able to find his body (sorry, I really believe he is dead).

Exactly. HE's a fire fighter, not sure about her but it looked like a very nice home.

I heard/read somewhere yesterday that they bought it last year on a foreclosure. sorry i dont remember which link.... i think it was a neighbor talking about what a nice young couple they are. How he is seen playing in the yard with the kids.

O/T but where is WFTV's Kathy Belich? We need her questions at these PCs

I heard/read somewhere yesterday that they bought it last year on a foreclosure. sorry i dont remember which link.... i think it was a neighbor talking about what a nice young couple they are. How he is seen playing in the yard with the kids.

That's been happening a lot here in SW Florida. They are taking the homes away from the owners and sell them dirt cheap to other people. Sad they can't work with the original owners and lower it for them so they can keep their homes? But that's for another thread.

I am just seeing this story now on CNN. How horrible. Prayers to his family and fellow firefighters, they're trying so hard to find him.

I hear you, radiator, but, on this we'll have to agree to disagree. I think she knows the truth. She seemed to be more concerned w/ how she looked on camera. Boy, was her makeup perfectly done & she didn't look to have done any crying in the recent past.

I also think she knows, but to save herself and her family, she has to play dumb. She may in fact, intentionally NOT know a lot of stuff. Who mentioned Goodfellas yesterday? hehe

Oh, absolutely, I don't want to be disagreeable! :)

Really, I think it's mostly wishful thinking on my part that the wife didn't know what was going on. So far I feel bad for everybody in this case--it seems like a bunch of pretty decent folks who got in over their head in some nasty business. I won't be surprised if I'm entirely wrong though, I do tend to think the best of everybody.

Oh, absolutely, I don't want to be disagreeable! :)

Really, I think it's mostly wishful thinking on my part that the wife didn't know what was going on. So far I feel bad for everybody in this case--it seems like a bunch of pretty decent folks who got in over their head in some nasty business. I won't be surprised if I'm entirely wrong though, I do tend to think the best of everybody.

well, that's a nice quality to have! i'm just the opposite - a cynical biatch. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back