Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

Thanks Tricia! God how I hope they are on to something. I am beginning to think the whole world needs closure on this...not just us. Going to keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you so much for the info.:blowkiss:

I took a break for a few hours and all heck has broken loose.

:Banane10: :book:

I need a speed reading course; where's that in the forum?? :help:

Guess I'm gettin to old for this...:) (not really)

I heard they were getting together to discuss WS. :innocent:

LOL.. ROTFL.. It's a little true.. They are taking the pages of Tony's chat session printed out from the garbage lady the other day.. He has some splainin' to do.. kidding.

IIRC, the old boyfriend is in San Diego which is sourthern Ca and the Padillas are here in Sacramento which is northern Ca.

hey LP is talking about the Myspace and WW and LR tip that came up last week! LP was just on NG... linking the WW that visited CMA in jail... to ZG!

Yes and Tony better be putting in a good word with Yuri for me. LOL

I think it probably is to take witness statements from them. It is up to the OCSD to fly to them when taking depositions or statements. The Padillas have no reason to return to Florida until they are legally required to appear in court. Yuri will be interviewing everyone who came into contact with Casey.

Wow- funny to see you on a thread with "Yuri" in the title.
Sure your not lost?
heh heh, My girl that SS.

Thank you to KWM Red and Tricia:nluv: I have my fingers crossed :crossfingers:.

Is he there yet?:crazy:

LP is talking about MH from California. Says it would be interesting about her conversations with him. Perhaps Melich's trip does have something to do with him. Not sure though.

The Marine would be most likley at Merimar base in the San Diego area. If LE needed a depostition they could do it through JAG. My son did one for a witness to an car accident when he was home on leave and he had alrady retuned overseas to his duty station by the time they got around to wanting it. This Marine would have to go to his CO if he was contacted about anything with cilvian police.
I was thinking that if LP was out and about talking to people he may have heard about Caseys foundness for sleep overs with the men with badges and anything else her 'work' might have been.
YM may have felt it was better to discuss that issue outside of the many ears of the department.
JMO

Oooooohhhhhh....LP on NG basically saying LE needs to talk to the marine, who talked to KC many times on the night of 6/26....he's pushing that. That LE needs to talk to the marine. LP knows what was discussed, I'd say....

:clap:

Leonard just anounced LE needs to talk to the marine because Casey had spoken to him 1 day before car was abandoned. He spoke this on NG show.

IIRC, the marine is based at Twentynine Palms - a base located in the Coachella Valley not San Diego.

Oooooohhhhhh....LP on NG basically saying LE needs to talk to the marine, who talked to KC many times on the night of 6/26....he's pushing that. That LE needs to talk to the marine. LP knows what was discussed, I'd say....

:clap:

:blowkiss:I just love LP. On Nancy Grace 2 night he was his old balabber mouth self, and.......left us with some riddles again, I believe.

Mark , huh ? Casey talked to him numerous times the night she dumped her car ? I thought she "was" Tony L..'s woman ? OMG !

Mark talking might really put another noose around Casey's neck. I hope so, as it is far past due !

Thats great news but I am wondering what YM could get in Cal. than on the phone? He has interviewed others, and recorded them, from Florida. Hmmm..

It's an investigation tactic. Just as we are all guessing why YM would make this trip, Casey and her family will also sit up and take notice. It puts pressure on all of them.
When ever an event requires "calling in certain authorities" or "travel to key people in an investigation" it gets attention and does throw the suspects off balance.
I'm sure there is a very good reason for the trip to CA but letting this slip out is not an accident. JMO

Hmmmm, maybe the Marine is at Camp Pendleton. Or if it is San Diego the only place I can think of is Miramar, or 32nd St. Naval Station. I used to work at 32nd St. Naval Base, and it had a game room and we had Marines and Navy guys in their all the time. It was right in front of one of the piers and if I recall correctly there WERE Marines on some of the ships.

Things that make ya go HMMMMMMM!!

OOOH on a better note both my parents work on base. Should I hip my mom to BOLO for Det. Melich?? Does he golf?? Because he might want to take a couple of hours and throw down 9 holes or something?? Then I better get my dad to keep an eye out for a tee time!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back