Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it show times? I am looking to see what she did on weekends, but not seeing any times...

It IS a good idea as her page could away anytime now, thanks.

Very true, it could be closed at any time. When it goes straight from the rss into the excel document it is very nicely set out, goes like this

Title URL Date Created Summary

title and Summary seem to show the same thing, username : and the text of the tweet, url is the link to the tweet and the date is to the second and appears to be in UTC.

A lot of the tweet downloading tools have been shut down by twitter, so it may not be simple but hoping via rss it can be done.

If you click on the date (upper right) it opens and shows the time of the post.

Quoting myself here, but that click also reveals how it was posted (i.e. phone, web, etc.)

LOOK at the dates of the QUOTES. Your quote: March 23rd

NG quote April 4th.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

Big difference... at least to ME and JMO.

Regardless, on March 23, Marlene proposed that Sierra was wearing the Sharks sweatshirt when she left the house (not that her reasoning makes any sense to me, personally, but that's a whole 'nother topic) because she said a pic of Sierra wearing that shirt had been sent to someone that morning a short time before Sierra allegedly left the house to catch the school bus.

To this day, LE states that they don't know when that pic of Sierra in the Sharks sweatshirt was taken. All they claim to know is that it was sent that morning, Friday March 16.

This is what is relevant to me - that LE claims to not know when that pic was taken. I don't believe that. IMO, LE knows full well when that pic was at least uploaded onto Sierra's MacBook, if not also exactly when it was taken, as well as which device took the picture. LE has been in possession of Sierra's phone & MacBook for over a month now. IMO, they're just not tipping their hand about what they've learned. For all we know, not even family members, including Marlene, have been informed of everything LE knows.

What Marlene claims to know or not know about the pic or the sweatshirt or what Sierra may or may not have been wearing that morning may or may not be relevant. Time will certainly tell.

< mod snip >

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

Keep scrolling down as it loads. Scroll down again as it loads. This isn't difficult and one and all can READ there.

I, personally, think it's a good idea to put them in a format where they can be compared and to get a better flow and pattern than having them scroll off the top as new ones appear at the bottom.

That's what spreadsheets do. They are used for analysis. Otherwise they become lost in context.

SL hair appt. was for the NEXT weekend. Her dad made a "funny" at her vigil about she needed to get home for that appt.

“Sierra, we can’t wait for you to come home. We can’t wait to see you dance again, and we can’t wait to see you cheer again. You have to come home before Saturday because you have a hair appointment,” he said, offering a lighter moment to the hopeful crowd.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_81a04caf-5af8-5fc4-99fc-c1b01d00b314.html
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:09 pm

:seeya:

Thank You for this clarification and the link that the hair appointment was for the following weekend !

I am following so many cases and sometimes I forget these "little details" ... lol ...

:)

When did Marlene say that Sierra did not pack neatly? According to the NG transcript from 4-4-12, Marlene says something different...

LAMAR: Yes. She would borrow things frequently from her friends, and her friends would borrow her clothes as well. And my daughter, as far as packing a suitcase, was usually packed in a neat fashion

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

Also, I've been searching, but I can't find where LE actually states that a bra and panties were found along with the T-shirt and pair of pants.

There was an error in the transcripton. Grrr. I still have the tape. She said she packs nothing neatly. The transcribler left out the word, "Nothing".

NG did the same thing in the Cummings case and three years later people are still saying Teresa Neves was at the bus stop....and she wasn't. They are using the errored typed transcript. I always make every attempt to use the words people say and not rely on typing.

Regardless, on March 23, Marlene proposed that Sierra was wearing the Sharks sweatshirt when she left the house (not that her reasoning makes any sense to me, personally, but that's a whole 'nother topic) because she said a pic of Sierra wearing that shirt had been sent to someone that morning a short time before Sierra allegedly left the house to catch the school bus.

To this day, LE states that they don't know when that pic of Sierra in the Sharks sweatshirt was taken. All they claim to know is that it was sent that morning, Friday March 16.

This is what is relevant to me - that LE claims to not know when that pic was taken. I don't believe that. IMO, LE knows full well when that pic was at least uploaded onto Sierra's MacBook, if not also exactly when it was taken, as well as which device took the picture. LE has been in possession of Sierra's phone & MacBook for over a month now. IMO, they're just not tipping their hand about what they've learned. For all we know, not even family members, including Marlene, have been informed of everything LE knows.

What Marlene claims to know or not know about the pic or the sweatshirt or what Sierra may or may not have been wearing that morning may or may not be relevant. Time will certainly tell.

We HOPE time will tell...trying to hang on to some optimism but I have a bad record of cases I follow, as far as victims being found...:(

SL hair appt. was for the NEXT weekend. Her dad made a "funny" at her vigil about she needed to get home for that appt.

&#8220;Sierra, we can&#8217;t wait for you to come home. We can&#8217;t wait to see you dance again, and we can&#8217;t wait to see you cheer again. You have to come home before Saturday because you have a hair appointment,&#8221; he said, offering a lighter moment to the hopeful crowd.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_81a04caf-5af8-5fc4-99fc-c1b01d00b314.html
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Sadly Dad does not seem to be aware that she was no longer on any dance or cheer team.
And it is entirely possible that the appointment was made AFTER Sierra left/went missing as an inducement to have her return sooner.
As their previous statements regarding Sierra's next visit to Fremont, neither her sister nor her father mentioned that Sierra HAD a hair appointment set up.

Someone asked about her posting pattern. If I can get it into an excel document, the time and dates might be useful.

:rocker: Thank You ...

Many times, some things go "poof poof" and are GONE from the world wide web ...

And it has happened ... I have a link for an article and "poof" -- it's gone !

Actually, I am surprised Sierra's Twitter account is still out there ... very surprised that it has not been shut down ...

That account has been "hacked into" so apparently, LE is keeping there for a "reason" ...

:moo:

Most of the people Sierra talks to most on twitter are Fremont people...I was able to find a friend in Fremont with her FB public and those people are friends of that friend...JMO

Where you able you find any friends from MH? I honestly can't think of any of her friends that are from Morgan Hill..

You don't have to twitter, but anyone can read twitter. Just like reading posts here or you can start at post 319 and not know what the previous posts said and ask for an update. Anyone can READ or scroll back. It's easy, but I guess some just choose not to. K. I'd rather know myself and not rely on someone to tell me. That's just me. :seeya:

You can't click through 6000 tweets and remember accurately what time of day she posted, what day of the week, etc. It's too much data.

:rocker: Thank You ...

Actually, I am surprised Sierra's Twitter account is still out there ... very surprised that it has not been shut down ...

That account has been "hacked into" so apparently, LE is keeping there for a "reason" ...

:moo:

I have seen plenty of accounts of people who have died and still have accounts active so I don't find is surprising that a missing person is still active.. hopefully we find out soon who hacked it.

You know someone asked if we thought the LE was getting close to getting a POI in this case. Silence speaks volumes to me .i think since this has become a high profile case just look at twitter . They are watching what is being said on everything along with people that care and want Sierra brought home hopefully safe.
I sometimes wonder how many calls emails the LE have had to sift through of what has Ben seen on twitter and Facebook? And just wonder if they see some credible and are following them up without saying one one to the press.
JMHO

Sadly Dad does not seem to be aware that she was no longer on any dance or cheer team.
And it is entirely possible that the appointment was made AFTER Sierra left/went missing as an inducement to have her return sooner.
As their previous statements regarding Sierra's next visit to Fremont, neither her sister nor her father mentioned that Sierra HAD a hair appointment set up.

No. Dad made the hair appt and it was ridiculed that a DAD would do that... for some odd reason. Go back to earlier THREADs.

Sierra&#8217;s father, Steve LaMar, told ABC News he has no reason to believe she was planning on running away. He said there was &#8220;nothing out of the ordinary&#8221; about her behavior before her disappearance. He spoke to her Thursday evening and she asked him to make an upcoming hair appointment for her.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...sing-california-teen-sierra-lamars-cellphone/

The night before Sierra went missing, she asked her father to make an appointment to get her hair highlighted. He said he texted her the next day to say he had, but never got a reply.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20120328/us-searching-for-sierra/

MORE if you wish.

So, basically, the whole bit about DNA being found was a rumor, according to that article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong