LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking that Bessie may phave to put the definition of CajunNet at the front of each thread. Might need to add PDPT as well.

PDPT
Psycic Druid Preist troll

"My info says that he was also a tracker in the military with Native American heritage"..

One of the names of survivors in that obit matches a last name of the odd girl out of the Jennings 8. See BSL's SK thread.

I was just posting the same thing!

I don't believe in coincidences with this case...

One of the names of survivors in that obit matches a last name of the odd girl out of the Jennings 8. See BSL's SK thread.
But it's a pretty common name in south Lousiana.

There's been a good deal of talk about why BSL would have removed the bike's handle grips...I think the gold grips were visible in the water (they sorta look like they would catch the sun light and reflect even under water).

There is a new photo of the bike on the FINDMICKEYNOW facebook site. Take a look and see what I mean.
425006_366159653453279_1785505987_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/findmickeynow

No, there is no link. (See my last post.) I did read it though.

It has been so long ago, that I can't remember the specifics. Can you post the highlights from the incident report from memory?

You know with a past like Brandons I cannot believe his brother or mother did not call and report him especially after seeing his truck on TV. They were probably scared he would do them in like Uncle Black.

There's been a good deal of talk about why BSL would have removed the bike's handle grips...I think the gold grips were visible in the water (they sorta look like they would catch the sun light and reflect even under water).

There is a new photo of the bike on the FINDMICKEYNOW facebook site. Take a look and see what I mean.
425006_366159653453279_1785505987_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/findmickeynow

I do see there is a gold seat here. Not that it matters but were we certain BW gave her a black seat? But then again, maybe it does matter.

You know with a past like Brandons I cannot believe his brother or mother did not call and report him especially after seeing his truck on TV. They were probably scared he would do them in like Uncle Black.

I agree with you. Seems like family would have suspected him from the get go. Let's hope they gain confidence to speak up now to ensure that this evil reign comes to an end.

Sorry to ask a question that's not the topic at hand.. I was wondering about BSL allowing his supposed first young victim to keep her "virginity".. This just seems so sick to me that she likely begged him not to assault/rape her and he shows her "pity" in allowing her to keep her "virginity" by only violating her by forced oral sex. This is deeply troubling on so many levels.. Can someone link to where this info is..

TIA:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

"She told him she was a virgin and said he wasn't going to take that from her"

I do see there is a gold seat here. Not that it matters but were we certain BW gave her a black seat? But then again, maybe it does matter.

You are right, and this photo is undated. If these were the gold grips, I can see how they may have been visible under water, kinda like a fishing lure, you know?

That's not true, Smooth. It was a mis-reading of a statement by the vicim in the incident report.

ETA: There is no link because the document was pulled from the paper's website. Redacted parts were still visible.

Bessie what are you referring to as not true? What was mis-read by the victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah