Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're right...I can look through photo albums of my own daughter and find many bumps and bruises.
I was just curious if this was the photo that was reported as being given to LE a week or so ago...

Oh, I really don't know for sure.

Really, I think the only question is how was Caylee that last month after she left GM's house....

we haven't heard anyone say Caylee was ever mistreated in anyway & there are SO many pictures of Caylee & Casey where Caylee looks perfect.... I doubt child abuse is a factor.

Either an accidental death or Casey snapped & killed her suddenly.

Sorry, I don't believe it, no evidence to support it. The ex boyfriend cop kills the child and lets this ditz party girl do the dirty work of carting around the dead body and she doesn't confess to anyone either before or after the police getting involved...

If there was a REAL PERSON she could pin this on, she would have done it already.

I'm with you Medea! She would never take the fall for someone else, and she is doing her best not to take the fall for her own actions!

Salem

PS - does anyone think there might be something to the "windy city" comment she posted on Lee's myspace?

In the affidavit it states Jeff Hopkins who worked at Universal right? Now the Anthonys are saying that the Jeff Hopkins that's been tracked down is not the right one? What, there is another Jeff Hopkins that worked at Universal? Riiiiiight. The family is calling everyone and playing damage control and CYA. I hope they are very very careful with their words when they talk to these people. Because they are walking a very fine line with obstruction of justice. Can LE put like a restraining order on the family to keep them away from potential witnesses in a homicide?

YES SUZIE and Witness tampering, good observation..

You also have to have an account to see pictures and messages beyond the first day, so, maybe she was trying to track Casey down across Myspace comments.

Maybe Cindy started the myspace on the 3rd as a way to try and reach out to Casey? Maybe she crafted the blog and then sent Casey a friend request, hoping she'd read it, feel bad, and bring Caylee to Cindy. But it didn't work, because psychopaths like Casey don't feel guilt.

I have had no T.V. or computer access since 9 a.m. anything "new" that I can find quickly before I get pulled back into a meeting (this has become an obsession)

This afternoon the Fox Network Orlando area reporter said he had talked to the "myspace" Jeff. Jeff told the reporter he barely knew Casey and that he had never heard of ZFG.

In the end we will find half of Orlando is missing and the other half are pathological liars.

PS - does anyone think there might be something to the "windy city" comment she posted on Lee's myspace?

No, Lee was traveling in Chicago during the time she posted that.

Ex-inmate, Travis Nichols, referenced hair and mud/blood found in the car. I didn't know that had been reported. I couldn't tell if he said "mud" or "blood"....

We originally heard about DIRT in the car... maybe he changed that word to "mud?"

That looks like a little mosquito bite or maybe Caylee scratched herself.

Not many children NEVER get a scrap or bump.... even children who are watched like hawks sometimes get boo boos while their mothers are less than a foot away.
Yes, I have to agree. Mine are both grown now but when they were little - one or the other always had a scraped knee or "boo boo" on the elbows or scratches on the face - the scratches were from our cats - they would play and play with them and once they got a little rough the cat let them know. This picture just shows me a healthy, happy, little girl - and I'm hoping to no end that she still is!!!!!!

In the end we will find half of Orlando is missing and the other half are pathological liars.

LOL!!!

Casey Anthony clears Orlando.... people leave in droves to get away from the whole crazy mess. lol

Hope NG is better tonight. Everything is a "bombshell" to her. If they found Cayley, would it be a "super bombshell"?

Ex-inmate, Travis Nichols, referenced hair and mud/blood found in the car. I didn't know that had been reported. I couldn't tell if he said "mud" or "blood"....
He said blood..imo his "assumption" of what the stain was. Everyone is a detective!

In the affidavit it states Jeff Hopkins who worked at Universal right? Now the Anthonys are saying that the Jeff Hopkins that's been tracked down is not the right one? What, there is another Jeff Hopkins that worked at Universal? Riiiiiight. The family is calling everyone and playing damage control and CYA. I hope they are very very careful with their words when they talk to these people. Because they are walking a very fine line with obstruction of justice. Can LE put like a restraining order on the family to keep them away from potential witnesses in a homicide?

This is exactly what I was saying a few posts back. IMO they have already obstructed justice by these very phone calls. Just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member