North Carolina, New York, Georgia, Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD MOMMY

Reaction score
It's awfully funny how all of the states Casey named where ZG "could be" are actually roads in the Orlando area. I'm not sure if anyone brought this up already. I've read lots of posts and haven't found it anywhere. If it's already been brought up then please ignore. I'm new here but have been following the case closely.

It's awfully funny how all of the states Casey named where ZG "could be" are actually roads in the Orlando area. I'm not sure if anyone brought this up already. I've read lots of posts and haven't found it anywhere. If it's already been brought up then please ignore. I'm new here but have been following the case closely.

I did not know this! Do any of them meet anywhere?

I need a map!

Let me try and find the one I found while snooping hold on..I should have bookmarked it...

Interesting theory!
GA, NC, SC, VA all border the east side of TENNESSEE
The Tennessee Lake is across from the Sawgrass Apts (west)

Casey just had to be watching for a suitable "nanny" to show up
And most likely gained access to ZG's car while ZG was viewing the apt.
Casey would have gotten her name this way...Rifling thru the car for cash, ID....

I like this theory! I wonder if we are giving her too much credit, but I have been a fan of checking out Lake Tenn since the beginning of the case, so this works for me!!

Interesting theory!
GA, NC, SC, VA all border the east side of TENNESSEE
The Tennessee Lake is across from the Sawgrass Apts (west)

Casey just had to be watching for a suitable "nanny" to show up
And most likely gained access to ZG's car while ZG was viewing the apt.
Casey would have gotten her name this way...Rifling thru the car for cash, ID....

I'm still waiting for someone to show me where it states that ZG looked at apartment #210.

I didn't state this, but I will answer....

ZG was there to view an empty apt. #210

I like this theory! I wonder if we are giving her too much credit, but I have been a fan of checking out Lake Tenn since the beginning of the case, so this works for me!!

Remember when investigators pointed out that a boyfriend/ex-boyfriend lived "across from the Sawgrass Apts." ?
Do we know where JP Chatt lives?
He & his family have connections to NY, Miami, NC, PR......

If Cindy & George were cutting off the money train...Casey needed to pressure others for cash.

Placing Caylee in a pond near other "names"...More blackmail.

I did not know this! Do any of them meet anywhere?

I need a map!

Look in Winter Park where Tony lives , I thought he lived on New York Ave . I found the same thing awhile back , also if I recall there is a Bella Vita or Bella Vida around there too . It kind of freaked me out when I found it .

I thought I had it saved on my google earth but I guess not .

Remember when investigators pointed out that a boyfriend/ex-boyfriend lived "across from the Sawgrass Apts." ?
Do we know where JP Chatt lives?
He & his family have connections to NY, Miami, NC, PR......

If Cindy & George were cutting off the money train...Casey needed to pressure others for cash.

Placing Caylee in a pond near other "names"...More blackmail.

It is my newbie-ish understanding that Rick and Amy lived across the street and the JP used to live there but moved a good long while ago. I think JP is a big possibility as the dad.

Rick & Amy live nearby....blocks away.

Maybe I missed it...but I have yet to see John P. Chatt's address

http://www.people-finders.ws/Summary.asp?vw=people&input=name&fn=john&mn=&ln=chatt&city=&state=fl

JP's family matches the places Casey mentioned re "ZG"
Casey mentions going to Tampa and Jacksonville
One family member even comes from Jacksonville, NC.

Edited to add: Jacksonville, NC person not in link
Could roommate Christina be Casey's friend?
JP also has relatives in Tampa area.

Rick & Amy live nearby....blocks away.

Maybe I missed it...but I have yet to see John P. Chatt's address

http://www.people-finders.ws/Summary.asp?vw=people&input=name&fn=john&mn=&ln=chatt&city=&state=fl

JP's family matches the places Casey mentioned re "ZG"
Casey mentions going to Tampa and Jacksonville
One family member even comes from Jacksonville, NC.

I don't have the link and most likely it has been removed, but at one point I read JP's blog where he talked about moving out and saying "good riddance" to the old place...there were lots of pictures of him and other friends, not Casey or Ricardo or Amy... he seems like a nice, level headed guy - gainfully employed with Channel 9 in Orlando...or at least was at the time. I'll keep looking for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie