Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this. I took the original crime scene photo and cropped it, zoomed in, and turned it sideways. It is still very difficult to make out details, but perhaps from that angle you can see what we are talking about. It looks like a man standing in a pose. You can see his hand fairly well.

10hoeub.jpg

Edit> Sorry it came out so big...I am new to TinyPic!

Thanks TxRose for the blow up - it helps. Here is what I think:

1. If it's the older gentlemen some are talking about - what is up with the eyes? Clearly indoor pic so why the sunglasses if that is what they are? I don't believe it is a man.

2. If this photo is KC in a flag costume it appears that it would have had to have been taken from above right? How does that happen at a party? Also,her hair was down at that party - no appearance of that in this pic and I believe at that party, the blue part of the flag was at her top. The head is way too far out of proportion (too big) for this to be her.

3. This is Caylee. Facing to her right, her left arm bent at the elbow and she is holding something. Looks like a diaper or white shorts and a longer sort of top. Hair in those pigtails she wore when younger and maybe some sunglasses. Looks like a lot of other pics of her when younger that all seem to have been taken in the same place in the house - in front of the couch. You can see three background items by different color - the carpeting, the wall and an object to the right which I am thinking is the couch.

Anyone else see Caylee here and not the old man or KC????

It appears to me that there is picture of Caylee in the top right hand corner of the picture that you blew up. Does anyone see that?

Yes indeed...I have been messing with this photo, trying to clear things up, and trying different tones, that is definitely a photo of Caylee in the upper right hand corner. If you shrink the photo down, you can see it much clearer...it's haunting to me. Her little mouth does not look right.

I'm beginning to think you are all right about the photo of KC in the flag.
There were some photos like that in the car because CA found one after she got the car back and was angry about it.

Maybe KC didn't get all the photos out of the car. With her usual lack of attention to detail she just tossed some of the photos.

Here are some of the photos from that night, tho' I can't match up any of these--I'm sure there were others too:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608caseywearingflag/indexGallery.htm

I think KC was very proud of this party dress. The date seems to have been May 25th for the party and if she stole the duct tape that could mean premeditation.

:chicken:

Try this. I took the original crime scene photo and cropped it, zoomed in, and turned it sideways. It is still very difficult to make out details, but perhaps from that angle you can see what we are talking about. It looks like a man standing in a pose. You can see his hand fairly well.

10hoeub.jpg

Edit> Sorry it came out so big...I am new to TinyPic!

oh my gosh.....I just looked at this...and I can clearly see lots of photos....I see the one everyone is talking about right next to the yellow book....I see a photo on top of the yellow book...that looks like the photo where KC and Caylee is looking at each other in the bath room with the bunny ears....and then up to the top right hand side I see a Pic with Caylees face....then at the bottom ride side I see some kind of checker type frame......

All the way to the top on the right of this cropped photo is Caylee's face. Clear as a bell. I don't see anthing else.

oh my gosh.....I just looked at this...and I can clearly see lots of photos....I see the one everyone is talking about right next to the yellow book....I see a photo on top of the yellow book...that looks like the photo where KC and Caylee is looking at each other in the bath room with the bunny ears....and then up to the top right hand side I see a Pic with Caylees face....then at the bottom ride side I see some kind of checker type frame......

If that is a frame that would make sense as to why they would take picture frames from the house. Maybe they were matching frames.

Looking at this picture ..go up from the bottom aprox. one half inch from the center of bottom and just to the left. There appears to be caylees face with a red balloon next to face on her right side , also just above that square seems to be a picture of one of the yorkies. I think this may have been a colage put together with some kind of ginham material..

Looking at this picture ..go up from the bottom aprox. one half inch from the center of bottom and just to the left. There appears to be caylees face with a red balloon next to face on her right side , also just above that square seems to be a picture of one of the yorkies. I think this may have been a colage put together with some kind of ginham material..

Well in the pic from the greta show...there were colages up on the wall in the two rooms that they showed! That would make since....does anyone have anymore pics that we could look into the pics to see if we see any of these pics.....or colage....other then the greta ones? and I always thought that the purchase that she had was not for the movies but for a fabric store...

across from the checker-frame...I see what looks like a red rose with a long green stem

good work but I think they are on the other side. Very close to the site, but not on the site (I can be mistaken). Fascinating video.

If you watch the whole video they turn right on Suburban Dr. and then
pull over. If they were on the other side they would have had to turn around
first.
IMO they are on the right side of the road.

can some one blow up one of the other crime scene pics....there were two that had something blue in them....one was something blue at the bottom right side...I cant do it until hubby can help me....but I really wanted to take a closer look at those two photos also

To me it looks like whoever is in that Photo has their Hair "Greased"

Like somebody in the 40's or 50's

maybe cindy tossed in some old pictures to bring her dad to look at.
does freida fuzzypants have a front/back pocket or an open corner to stash the cards in ?
maybe it's as simple as that?

LOL. It is interesting to see what other people see in the photos. I see the "Caylee" face" too - but going back and taking another look at that area - I don't think there is any photo there. Kepp in mind that I have blown that crime scene photo up a considerable bit, and the pixilation makes it look like things are there sometimes.

But here is another look at the "man" in the photo. I marked what I see in it...though I am clearly open for other people's views! I think there is a leaf or some type of vegetative debris on top of the photo that covers his eye area. That is what looks like sunglasses or something.

Edit> Oh yeah - forgot to add that it now looks to me like his arms are both in front of him and his hands are clasped together.

can some one blow up one of the other crime scene pics....there were two that had something blue in them....one was something blue at the bottom right side...I cant do it until hubby can help me....but I really wanted to take a closer look at those two photos also

Do you mean the blue tent that covered the precise location of the body? Or is it something on the ground? I can blow it up if you tell me which pictures they are.

Well in the pic from the greta show...there were colages up on the wall in the two rooms that they showed! That would make since....does anyone have anymore pics that we could look into the pics to see if we see any of these pics.....or colage....other then the greta ones? and I always thought that the purchase that she had was not for the movies but for a fabric store...

That would make perfect sense if that is a collage. That would also explain why we see more than one face in the picture and why they took the picture frames from the Anthony's house. I bet they were matching frames in that house.

Oh no.........the invisible nanny took the family pictures too.......LOL

LOL. It is interesting to see what other people see in the photos. I see the "Caylee" face" too - but going back and taking another look at that area - I don't think there is any photo there. Kepp in mind that I have blown that crime scene photo up a considerable bit, and the pixilation makes it look like things are there sometimes.

But here is another look at the "man" in the photo. I marked what I see in it...though I am clearly open for other people's views! I think there is a leaf or some type of vegetative debris on top of the photo that covers his eye area. That is what looks like sunglasses or something.

Edit> Oh yeah - forgot to add that it now looks to me like his arms are both in front of him and his hands are clasped together.

with the pic blown up like that I see a women with a hat with her hand on her hip....

Can you PLEASE blow up the other crime scene photo that has something blue in the bottom right hand corner.......:blowkiss:

Do you mean the blue tent that covered the precise location of the body? Or is it something on the ground? I can blow it up if you tell me which pictures they are.

its the pic with the blue tent in the back ground already cleared....but...in the bottom of the pic right hand side there is something blue on the ground....

Something just dawned on me. LE must of been absolutely haunted when they first found the photos at the crime scene, especially the one of Caylee. It must of been at that very moment they knew beyond a doubt those little bones belonged to Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain