Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting teething is way different than earache or ear infection.

Sounds like Terri and DY email multiple times every day.

Very interesting interview, both DY and KH are being as candid as they can without discussing the investigation. Definitely worth listening to.

Sounds like she took the truck to pick up science project. And the project was supposed to stay until 10am. But maybe Baby K started fussing because of teething. And there was nothing to do but look at fair and so she just left and did not want to wait until 10am. Not a huge deal in my mind.

Well...drats!! They act like they know nothing about DeDe...so, what was that statement they released about her supposed to be?? :waitasec:

Kaine left for work at 745 am June 4th. He left at 145 and got home after 2pm. 20 minute commute.

Terri's demeanor on June 4th: just sitting in chair on computer, emailing Dy and posting on facebook.

Wow - so Kaine didn't know TH was drinking for months, then got a DUI? Wow - just wow. How do you drink yourself to sleep without your spouse not knowing about it. I love my Chardonnay, and hubby certainly knows about it. He would certainly see the grocery receipts or the wine in the cupboard. Very strange...

Now folks are coming forward that she drank at other folks houses behind their back -- saying their alcohol levels were significantly low after TH left.

And saying baby K is a whole new kid?

How did KH meet TH? He's not going to get into it. He can throw TH under the bus over and over, but can't even say how he met TH? Talk about a 1 sided interview. Then he starts saying she did drugs and lost rapid weight in 4 months -- but doesn't have any real information to confirm it.

Oh, but he can't say how he and KH met?

It was an odd interview......

Moo

Mel

Sounds like she took the truck to pick up science project. And the project was supposed to stay until 10am. But maybe Baby K started fussing because of teething. And there was nothing to do but look at fair and so she just left and did not want to wait until 10am. Not a huge deal in my mind.

Did Kaine say she took the project to school on Thurs.?

Terri had mentioned to DY that she did not know when she would pick up science project, and KH tried to make it sound like she did know.

KH did say she took truck on an earlier day to bring project to school.

I will tell you right now you better get ur drinks and popcorn, this is gonna be an interesting thread.

Kaine is also confused/suspicious about why Terri wanted the truck that afternoon, since she didn't pick up the science fair project. She also borrowed it to bring the project in.

3-4 email exchanges that day that DY and KH feel were sent from home. Don't think they were sent from Terri's cell. That doesn't make sense. And one was for some t-shirts DY was supposed to pick up but didn't.

Kaine says Terri has been vocal about what she paid for lawyer. He would like to know where money came from.

Wow - so Kaine didn't know TH was drinking for months, then got a DUI? Wow - just wow. How do you drink yourself to sleep without your spouse not knowing about it. I love my Chardonnay, and hubby certainly knows about it. He would certainly see the grocery receipts or the wine in the cupboard. Very strange...

Now folks are coming forward that she drank at other folks houses behind their back -- saying their alcohol levels were significantly low after TH left.

How did KH meet TH? He's not going to get into it. He can throw TH under the bus over and over, but can't even say how he met TH? Talk about a 1 sided interview. Then he starts saying she did drugs and lost rapid weight in 4 months -- but doesn't have any real information to confirm it.

Moo

Mel

I don't find the interview odd at all. In reference to his discussion of Terri's "drug use," he plainly stated that it was nothing like narcotics, etc., it simply was stimulants, steroids, aspirin, and ibuprofen and was in reference to her competition.

He stated about the alcohol use that it was pure speculation on his part.

Kaine states that he isn't going to get into how he met Terri and I see that as his right 100%, he doesn't want to delve into that and DY agrees with what he says.

Moo

Mel

People can cover themselves. She was a SAHM, and easily could drink during the day and be fine by the time he got home from work. There's other ways of covering it too. The day she got the DUI was probably her first big slip up. I'm not surprised that he might not have know she was drinking.

Reporter asked do you know what time TH and DDS met up? Do you think that DDS was involved in Kyron disappearance? DY gets feeling in general that TH is involved, because she seems smug and does not seem to be fully cooperating.

Terri mentioned that Baby K was teething.

I know all children are different, but driving around never soothed my son's teething. Anbesol did, or chewing his binky to a pulp did. I never thought to put him in the car and drive around. Instead I'd be changing bibs from all the drool coming out of his mouth. I always wanted him to give up the binky sooner, but it sure did calm him during those difficult days.

Oh and those chew cookies worked sometimes too.

But driving around -- not so much.

MOO

Mel

Project only had to be on display until 10am Friday. She emailed DY and said she was going to ask when she could pick up the project... she'd told Kaine she was going to pick it up that morning and obviously didn't.

Baby K was in her room when Kaine got home...

Baby K isn't asking for Terri, Kaine says she is like a new child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.