2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switching to O'reilly.
Talking about Juror 3. Jeff says it is the states burden to prove it.
Bill asking if there is evidence to prove Caylee died another way.
Juror 3 using a unfound theory to acquitt .
Bill does not believe there was an accident.

BOR was steaming mad!!!! Says #3 used in essence, something that was imagined in her mind and nto ANY of the evidence before them.

THE JURY SYSTEM IS BROKEN!!!!! IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!

"Juror school" is my suggestion. After a jury is seated they go to "jury school" of which the ciriculum is set by the legislature and is standard for ALL jurors. They are in school for 2 days prior to the start of trial and it is taught by an impartial judge or atty unrelated to the case. They they must pass a test at end of "school". if not, they are OUT!!!!!

He said he couldn't believe how well she lies. He was surprised of the ng verdict. He said that one day he was just teasing Casey (when he didn't know that Caylee was missing) and said to her "are you renting a child" because he never hardly saw Caylee with her. He said that if a mother's child were really missing....the mother would have wanted to smack him with a remark like that. But instead, she just joked back with him. Also he always thought in the back of his mind...how could a 22 yr old mom afford a nanny. He recalled several other incidents that were interesting. Of course, now he's looking back at things that happened with thoughts he had at that time.

It sounds better if you could hear him. Maybe there is a link somewhere to Hannity's radio station.

Yes and how the hell did Cindy and George think she was affording that nanny??!! There is something wrong there and with that family!

CM said KC was not allowed by jail to cut her hair. BS - inmates can get haircuts - otherwise everyone in the jail would have hair like hers.Wasn;t there a report that aguard let her cut someone"s hair?

BS.. she cut herself Ruth Buzzi bangs!

J.Ford is the nurse wanna be?? God help us! She may one day be making life and death decisions!! Hopefully, the nursing school will reconsider her enrollment. Or, maybe she'll give up on that and just live off Caylee.

JB is still married.
99% sure: His wife works at a Spanish news channel and she did that Spanish interview with him during the trial. She is BEAUTIFUL!!

That's his wife??? :thud:

CM told Jean that the jail has NOT allowed CA to cut her hair in these 3 years.

I swear I heard earlier during the trial by a TH that they could only cut thier own hair. Remember how she suddenly acquired bangs? Seems strange all the woman would have to keep their hair repunzel like! Hmm?

Showing clip of Juror 2. looks like the good looking guy that KC was said to eyeball. He does not believe KC killed Caylee. Says she could of known what happened though

I thought he was anonymous. Where did you see this clip? Thanks! :)

CM: Caylee 2 yr old gorgeous child that died somehow; we don't know where CA's gonna go

CM: study t Constitution: Juror #3 was on the money

JeanC: CM believes there could b a relationship left with Lee

CM said KC was not allowed by jail to cut her hair. BS - inmates can get haircuts - otherwise everyone in the jail would have hair like hers.Wasn;t there a report that aguard let her cut someone"s hair?

You know this legal team has been hanging with Casey so much they have imaginary stories too.

CM: Caylee 2 yr old gorgeous child that died somehow; we don't know where CA's gonna go

CM: study t Constitution: Juror #3 was on the money

JeanC: CM believes there could b a relationship left with Lee

CMA! Maybe. God help his future children.

Okay, that clip from Mason made me laugh.

He's talking all about what Casey has lost. Her freedom, child, family. Seriously? Family? These are the people she accused of basically killing her daughter(Cindy by leaving the ladder down); covering up the accident(George) and abusing her(George and Lee). I don't even get why he's even saying she lost her family when according to the defense they're so messed up and such a freak show that Casey is the way she is because of them.

Let's all say a small prayer that CM takes her into his home. I don't think it will be more than a week before the true ICA comes out.

They just discussed "gain time", and I had to google it. Earned time due to good behavior, etc...? How bad could her behavior have been out of gen pop? Always IMO, and one more thing to be angry about.

Nate L on NG Show:

Lee told him i wish i met u guys beforehand; i would have told you that my sister is a con-artist, a thief...

BOR was steaming mad!!!! Says #3 used in essence, something that was imagined in her mind and nto ANY of the evidence before them.

THE JURY SYSTEM IS BROKEN!!!!! IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!

"Juror school" is my suggestion. After a jury is seated they go to "jury school" of which the ciriculum is set by the legislature and is standard for ALL jurors. They are in school for 2 days prior to the start of trial and it is taught by an impartial judge or atty unrelated to the case. They they must pass a test at end of "school". if not, they are OUT!!!!!
I hate to agree with BOR, but I also thought, much as she blabbered about "speculation," she did some speculating herself. She came up with some "maybe this" and "maybe that." :banghead:

Why does NG not understand by now that "Tot Mom" is an insult to Caylee, not to Casey?

CM told Jean that the jail has NOT allowed CA to cut her hair in these 3 years.

My hubby says this is not so. He's been an administrator in prisons for 36 years.

He said "they probably would not let her have one on her terms".

Let's all say a small prayer that CM takes her into his home. I don't think it will be more than a week before the true ICA comes out.
Imo, CM is cut from the same cloth, with more crude edges. Downright nasty, I might say.

They just discussed "gain time", and I had to google it. Earned time due to good behavior, etc...? How bad could her behavior have been out of gen pop? Always IMO, and one more thing to be angry about.

Basically it means she did not cause any additional problems, i.e tantrums, refusing to eat, caught with weapons, etc...even death row inmates manage to obtain various banned items into their cells...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea