State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-15-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cingular had horrible coverage back in 2006, and it was even worse in the mountains of NC. I suspect a lot of the 0 duration calls are dropped calls. That said, he did make a lot of calls to PY.

My mom calls me every day (usually at least twice, my brother and sister, too). I could see if it was her calling him.

It's a little odd.

Pretty much the same as last trial, just easier to understand.
The call pattern is very suspicious, especially not answering LF's calls or checking her VM ...he knew then the body was found.

Did they call the PEN Register information last time? Those things are a nightmare. Wonder why the defense is touching on it.

Need help. Hard to follow when I can't watch the trial.

He called MF to check on MY, right? Were these calls to his mom shortly thereafter?

Thanks

The victim!!! I like this guy!!! moo

Could be he is trying to have an alibi for why he couldn't reach his wife (he knew she was dead) and so many calls... but trying to set up his phone wasn't working....

Good point, I hope that the pros can or will point out that he never tried to call his wife at work just to say hey I'm on the road or something. He never even tried... How would JY know MY was not there at work... if he were innocent of the crime. Did pros team make any points like that in the first trial?

IMO Slayer looks a little nervous today.....eyes blinking and clinching jaw. He won't look at this witness either.

Yes, I noticed that he couldn't look just as you did, tarheel! Interesting.... and odd, IMO.

I also noticed the other day, that he didn't have any trouble looking at the pics of the murder scene, some with MY's battered body. Different strokes, I guess....
icon10.gif

JMWarpedOpinion

Supposedly, JY was going to Brevard to pick up some furniture. His Mom was giving him some for the Birchleaf house.

Supposedly, JY was going to Brevard to pick up some furniture. His Mom was giving him some for the Birchleaf house.

Where the heck was he going to put it? The back of the SUV already looked full.

That's a very interesting question. Between things like that, why not just go to Smithfield's Coach OUTLET for a purse and a few other things - if he's asked this stuff on the stand - it's not going to be good.

For this reason - I don't see him taking the stand again - he's spoken once - and if he does it again - he'll have to explain inconsistencies. That does not appear to be his MO.

That's because he had 3 extra people coming to Raleigh with him and all their luggage. That wasn't the plan originally. Those pics depict all his passengers luggage and his own.

TWENTY EIGHT calls to his momma that morning. And no, they weren't all dropped calls. Give me a break. That's not just a little strange; that's way off the charts strange. And let's use some common sense--at some point, if you were having lots of dropped calls, you'd say "forget it, I'll call you when I get to my next appointment or get to a clear area."

Three calls to Meredith that morning/afternoon plus he gets his momma to call her too. All for a printout on a printer of an expired auction for a coach purse for an anniversary that had passed by 3 weeks? He's worried about that? BTW, he is acting like his wife is at work (where she was expected to be). WHY would it be sooo urgent for Meredith to get over to the house that day...that early afternoon... to get that printout when his wife wasn't even at home (supposedly) and wouldn't be until 5:30pm or thereabouts?

TWENTY EIGHT calls to his momma that morning. And no, they weren't all dropped calls. Give me a break. That's not just a little strange; that's way off the charts strange. And let's use some common sense--at some point, if you were having lots of dropped calls, you'd say "forget it, I'll call you when I get to my next appointment or get to a clear area."

Way off.

The more this trial plays out, the harder it is for me to believe what JY is selling.

IMO

If JY were a manure salesman (like Scott Peterson was) it'd be a whole lot easier to buy since his story would then match his products.

If JY were a manure salesman (like Scott Peterson was) it'd be a whole lot easier to buy since his story would then match his products.

They do have several 'similar' traits :innocent: .

I couldn't wait any longer and watched MM's testimony from the last trial.

:eek: she was almost giddy. :eek:

I couldn't wait any longer and watched MM's testimony from the last trial.

:eek: she was almost giddy. :eek:

Thats about all i saw of the first trial. She was a real winner for sure. cant wait for her in this trial. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆