Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Reminded that the hacker apparently wrote in Ocalonian, I believe Ocala, from where the alleged hacking originated, would be in Marion County.:)

I smell some bull$hit. Is this another ploy of the PI getting more money?

All I can say is.....
bahaaaaaa

To bad none of us were in her address book. Now that would be a thread with all of those emails.

I'm surprised Kathi B. didn't release anything. You know they contain some good info.

Reminded that the hacker apparently wrote in Ocalonian, I believe Ocala, from where the alleged hacking originated, would be in Marion County.:)

So now Anthony'isms and Ocalonian go together? ha lol

~~~~Bolded by me.

I think that this just goes to show how totally ignorant Cindy is of the workings of the internet. She doesn't understand that someone can hack into a computer from a remote location.

She is trying to insinuate that someone broke into her house and hacked her computer.

She is revealing (to me, at least) that she knows the "hacking" originated from her own computer, and by stating that she was not at home, she can theoretically place the blame upon some unknown intruder.

I, like any other self respecting burglar, would break in to the Ant home, rush to the computer, knowing that they didn't bother to change passwords, forward 4 or so emails, and leave because we all know that burgling the place would be futile.

Next?

I think it's quite obvious now. She won't plead for the kidnapper but will plead about her dang email. WTF.

Someone had lifted my password to my aol account...the person with aol said I had been "keyed" that somehow they (the thief) were online at the same time I was and could get my password as I typed it in. I never did understand really, but as the charge was with an "aol store", they just took it off my bill. Plus, there was an address the merchandise was being sent to so they could go after the person if they wanted to. Not the smartest of thieves. I guess there are a lot of ways to get into someone's account.

I love aol. I have alot of fun with their support. The guy sounds like he was saying someone installed keystroke software on your computer, which will record every keystroke you make.

Maybe Cindy is waiting 31 days to report it?:rolleyes:

LOL, unfortunately:waitasec: I don't trust the A's at all. With their penchant for being in the limelight day in and day and day out, this could just be another stunt designed to divert attention away from the latest docs, as others have said. As a result of the hairbursh incident CA now has ZERO credibility so I don't believe a word she says about anything.

:wave::)

Cindy has NEVER denied she is the source of the email which unveils hairbrushgate. She has danced around on semantics and intentions, in her attempts to justify the content.
The ones which are in the second group of emails have not been made public and were apparently written in the Ocalonian language.

Once the Anthony's stray from "no comment" it often becomes a ball of confusion.

LOL! I've lived in Ocala for 23 years and never realized we had our own language.:waitasec:

For the record, it WASN'T me!

So now Anthony'isms and Ocalonian go together? ha lol

Puhleeze, NO!

The good citizens of Ocala and Marion County will be contacting John Morgan to file our own defamation suit against the A's.

What I don't get is how the he!! they knew the hacker was from Ocala? I am sure that Yahoo could probably get the IP of the person who hacked the account but I doubt that they could have gotten a response and the report that quickly.

Did they just pull Ocala out of their butts or what?

Not true... you CAN forward to multiple people at the same time... my husband and friends do it all the time. REPLY is where you cannot send it to multiple people, but with forward, once that loads, you can send it to everyone in your address book, or type in as many different emails as you want to. I see it every day, because hubby forwards stuff to me that his buddies send to him.

The question was whether you could forward several EMAILS in one shot, not about multiple recipients.

The fact that there were 4 emails received by Belich seems to indicate it wasn't just an errant forward or reply all error. It had to be done multiple times, which sounds more plausible for a "hacker" theory. I just wish they would report this crime to the police already!

I, like any other self respecting burglar, would break in to the Ant home, rush to the computer, knowing that they didn't bother to change passwords, forward 4 or so emails, and leave because we all know that burgling the place would be futile.

Next?

I know. If I was going to hack her email account, I would probably forward all of her emails not just 4. I am sure there have to be more than 4 interesting ones in there. I don't even know if I would have forwarded them. Maybe emailed them to a throw away email account, then printed them out or downloaded them so I could read them. Then maybe forward any really juicy ones from the throw away account and then get rid of the account.

Maybe Ocala doesn't matter in this at all, and maybe she wasn't actually hacked.

Rick could have done it at his mom's if Cindy's yahoo account password was on her mom's computer either cached or checked to be saved.

Was Rick at their mom's over thanksgiving?

Family would be a reason not to go running to authorities.

What I don't get is how the he!! they knew the hacker was from Ocala? I am sure that Yahoo could probably get the IP of the person who hacked the account but I doubt that they could have gotten a response and the report that quickly.
Did they just pull Ocala out of their butts or what?

I was thinking the exact same thing. I think it is just more and more lies from the As.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I think it is just more and more lies from the As.

My bet is they know the orginator IP was from Ocala because any self-respecting journalist worth their salt would have checked the email headers for the originator, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do a reverse lookup against it or even a traceroute. The originator's IP address would show, unless someone masked it.

This is one of those times where what one is hearing from the grandmother must be taken in the context in which she utters everything else: heresay.

Puhleeze, NO!

The good citizens of Ocala and Marion County will be contacting John Morgan to file our own defamation suit against the A's.

Good thing. Hey, If KC can get CA 401K you all should too lol

Do you guys really call it that?

You know I was pickin :blowkiss:

Anyways, she talks of these so called protesters from Ocala. You know them? I think CA is ridiculous. I would kind of figure most from Ocala were in protest of her lack of "beliefs" if you get my drift.

Anyways, she talks of these so called protesters from Ocala. You know them? I think CA is ridiculous. I would kind of figure most from Ocala were in protest of her lack of "beliefs" if you get my drift.

IMO, she's only focused on the "protestors" because it's too difficult to accept someone she knows could have done it. Most "hacking" really isn't hacking at all - it's social engineering or bad handling of securing your own on-line information.

IMO, she's only focused on the "protestors" because it's too difficult to accept someone she knows could have done it. Most "hacking" really isn't hacking at all - it's social engineering or bad handling securing your own on-line information.

Or maybe to many xanax's and she cant remember sending the emails herself.

LOL-I know you were just pickin' :) Do we call what that?

I have no clue why she decided to pick Ocala. I had no idea that the protesters were from Ocala either. I always assumed they were Orlando-area locals.

My bet is they know the orginator IP was from Ocala because any self-respecting journalist worth their salt would have checked the email headers for the originator, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do a reverse lookup against it or even a traceroute. The originator's IP address would show, unless someone masked it.

This is one of those times where what one is hearing from the grandmother must be taken in the context in which she utters everything else: heresay.

Oddly enough I thought someone here ran the IP in the header of the email and the trace came back to embarq in orlando. Am I wrong about this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back