2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a psych report released that states Casey is a sociopath? I've never seen one so I'm wondering why people are stating it as fact that she is a sociopath?

The forensic psychiatrist that spent 20 hours with her, evaluating her, went on the Dr. Drew show and clearly said that it was with her permission that he could discuss his findings with the world and that she wanted everyone to know that she "can't believe she acted like that when she looks back on what she has said and done". Again, with her permission to speak. He claims she is not a psychopath, sociopath nor narcissistic....she is simply immature and nothing is wrong with her. Dr. Drew seems to think otherwise and he has as much experience with these types of people as the doctor..who in my opinion was paid or fooled for that diagnosis. Another fool bites the dust. As far as other criminals putting their lives together after something like this...yes..it happens all the time except they didn't necessarily go in being a sick or bad person in the first place. They actually could have made a mistake or lost themselves and actually feel remorse for their crime. I say...that is two different things.

Anne Perry did, a huge mystery writer of victorian mysteries. She killed a friends mother with her friend, they beat her head in with a brick at age 15.

Both of the convicted girls turned into productive members of society.

imo

Lizzie Borden did as well from what I understand.

well hey, I am looking for a job....no criminal background here.......just wanted to share that if FCA did go to the Bahama's, there is a tropical depression now forming there.....

Nice you would offer her a job but 100% she wouldn't be interested. You see it seems she has had a stroke of good fortune.... she cloroformed and threw 3pieces of tape across her daughters face and threw her away like garbage, and she is going to be making all kinds of money because of it! yippie for her I guess - BARF!

Exactly! That would be the day when FCA is interested in making an honest living.

The PUBLIC doesn't get to DECIDE who gets to be a productive and contributing member of society. Sorry, that just doesn't sit well with me.
Oh, really ? Who do think put her back on the streets ? A jury selected from the general public ... so I guess they did decide.

While I would not shed a tear if Casey were struck my lightening, hit by a bus or shot by a sniper, I really don't think the public have much to worry about with her being free. She was accused of killing her child, not a stranger's child. She's certainly no Ted Bundy, although some here would beg to differ.

I'm as pissed off as the next person that she's walking free but let's face it, she's no Nightstalker or BTK killer. As long as everyone keeps their cheques locked up and no one impregnates her, she should be good to go! <tongue in cheek> ;)

My advice for the people that seem to be having a difficult time coping with the verdict, take a break from here and the news, do something completely different, go to the beach, go camping...whatever to distract you from it.
Last week I was so mad I could spit nails, then I went camping for 4 days with no internet or tv and I am in a much better frame of mind and seeing things in a whole new light. :)

My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.

The murder charges aside, do you even remember the things she has admittedly done ?

--She stole form her invalid grandfathers hospice account so she could pay her cell bill.

--While her 'best friend' was away she allowed Casey to use her car. Casey repaid her by stealing her checkbook and stealing 1200 bucks, cleaning out her account.

--Knowing her child was dead, she accepted 'donations' from people for her search efforts.

--She tried to point LE in the direction of several innocent people, trying to implicate them in her child's death.

--She had several people who would babysit for her for free, so she could go 'to work.' But she had no job, she just partied with friends while others sacrificed their time to watch her child.

---She cashed hundreds of her mother's checks, forging them each time.

Knowing all of this, you would hire her for your business?

Originally Posted by dilbert
Was there a psych report released that states Casey is a sociopath? I've never seen one so I'm wondering why people are stating it as fact that she is a sociopath?

Her own mother stated she was one. That's good enough for me- one of the few things Cindy told the truth about...

LOL...Pot calling kettle black?

True. I respect that opinion.

I also don't run or own a business so this is entirely hypothetical, but...if the only questionable thing in her past was being accused of murder, and she was then acquitted, I would give her a chance. But the other charges, the ones she either admitted were true or was convicted of, would definitely give me pause.

I also respect that opinion, but you can have her. The only reason FCA would be looking for a job would be if the blood money TV deals fall through. I also run a business and would never hire anyone that has been convicted of felony check charges and lying to investigators.

Excellent post. The intent of the public on this matter, IMO, is to ensure that she doesn't get a job or a place to live, etc, because they want her to fail in order to get their justice. JMOO.

Although I would not cry if Casey FAILS, that is not the point. The point is that Casey IS getting special treatment and her pimp is flying the Casey banner all over trying to get her more special treatment and MORE MONEY. Baez, the DT, the Casey do not have the good sense to stop while they are ahead - NO!!! They are greedy, selfish and sleazy in their pursuits to grab every last nickel that they can get their slimey fingers on with no rational reason for this! Please someone tell me WHY WHY WHY Casey deserves ONE DIME more than she left the jail with last night. If she wants to redeem herself and start over, then she would NOT have her pimp out trying to SCAM the public once again with more of her BS lies. If Casey was a decent human being (wow that's hard to write) then she wouldn't attempt to take one penny that has been earned by the blood of Caylee. Only in this warped society would it seem appropriate that a millioniare is born from the death of a beautiful little soul. It's just so wrong that I can't verbalize.

While I would not shed a tear if Casey were struck my lightening, hit by a bus or shot by a sniper, I really don't think the public have much to worry about with her being free. She was accused of killing her child, not a stranger's child. She's certainly no Ted Bundy, although some here would beg to differ.

I'm as pissed off as the next person that she's walking free but let's face it, she's no Nightstalker or BTK killer. As long as everyone keeps their cheques locked up and no one impregnates her, she should be good to go! <tongue in cheek> ;)

My advice for the people that seem to be having a difficult time coping with the verdict, take a break from here and the news, do something completely different, go to the beach, go camping...whatever to distract you from it.
Last week I was so mad I could spit nails, then I went camping for 4 days with no internet or tv and I am in a much better frame of mind and seeing things in a whole new light. :)
I'm not so sure. I think her original targets were her parents, and I think she may also have been practicing chloroforming the family dogs... Plus she bared her teeth at JB like she was a wolf! I think the general public does have to fear from her, I certainly don't want her in my state! She just got caught the first time out.

Most do complete background checks :rocker:

My niece's bf has one felony and he was up for a govt job because of the felony, they couldn't hire him. He works in construction so no access to secrets.

My point was that the public needs to let her get on with her life. I do think she could get a job if people would leave her alone. That is why she will have trouble becoming a productive member of society. The media and the members of the public that have nothing better to do than wait outside the jail last night in tents (some with their children) and form a mob to chase down the vehicle she was in. The reason she can't be hired is because even the jail guards feel the need to wear bullet proof vests and carry a machine gun walking beside her.

The murder charges aside, do you even remember the things she has admittedly done ?

--She stole form her invalid grandfathers hospice account so she could pay her cell bill.

--While her 'best friend' was away she allowed Casey to use her car. Casey repaid her by stealing her checkbook and stealing 1200 bucks, cleaning out her account.

--Knowing her child was dead, she accepted 'donations' from people for her search efforts.

--She tried to point LE in the direction of several innocent people, trying to implicate them in her child's death.

--She had several people who would babysit for her for free, so she could go 'to work.' But she had no job, she just partied with friends while others sacrificed their time to watch her child.

---She cashed hundreds of her mother's checks, forging them each time.

--She accused family of sexual abuse and incest, as a way to get out of her own charges. As of today, her DT is admitting the drowning story is untrue.*

Knowing all of this, you would hire her for your business?

Both Ann Finnel and C Mason have stated on TV that ' no one knows what really happened or how the child died.'

:rocker: Exactly ! The Anthony's ARE RESPONSIBLE for this MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE ! And they need to ACCEPT THEIR PORTION OF THE BLAME !

How in the he77 can "grandparents" -- who supposedly "adored" their granddaughter Caylee -- "lie" and commit "PERJURY" on the witness stand in order to "save" the killer from the DP and set her "FREE" ? :banghead::banghead:

And then to "insult to injury" ... now the Anthony's want to get involved in Caylee's Law ?

What did the A's do on DAY 31 ? The A's CLEANED THE CAR -- OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE -- TAMPERED WITH A CRIME SCENE -- LIED FOR CFCA -- and the list goes on and on !

The Anthony's should be HANGING THEIR HEADS IN SHAME !

But NO ... they are PROUD OF THEMSELVES !

ABSOLUTELY SICKENING ...

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

What?! :eek: I missed this! :eek: (How?!) :eek:

Yes, and I think you must have missed the point. She wouldn't NOT hire Casey because she was on trial and also a convicted felon, but because his/her own business would be at risk because of the negative publicity caused by the media circus and the public protests/mobbing. And this is what the court of public opinion is seeking to do. See the difference?

This makes little sense IMO. But thanks for the effort.

Well now that ought to keep her busy for a loooooong time. Good luck with that one, FCA. :floorlaugh:

Especially the facebook pages - one of the nearly 100 facebook pages has 775,000 members in less than two weeks.

Jmo, she is fully capable of being the next 'Black Widow'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie